When history makes people uncomfortable

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Trans men can get pregnant.
But they are not genetic women. 50 years ago they couldn't even be pretend women because we did not have the medical ability to do sex changes. You can trust me when I say that there is absolutely no way a baby is going to pass through a penis.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
But they are not genetic women.

By what genetics? And don't bring in the sex chromosomes, that's gone over repeatedly.

50 years ago they couldn't even be pretend women because we did not have the medical ability to do sex changes.

News flash, even TODAY the GRS isn't the greatest either, though it is better than 50 years ago.

But Trans men still existed then, so did trans women. But like everything else on the GLBTQ+ spectrum, it had to be hidden.

And even 50 years ago, Trans men were still having babies.

You can trust me when I say that there is absolutely no way a baby is going to pass through a penis.

No, but then a body part does not a gender make. That's a sexual organ, nothing more.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
By what genetics? And don't bring in the sex chromosomes, that's gone over repeatedly.

Yes it has, and you still deny the facts.

News flash, even TODAY the GRS isn't the greatest either, though it is better than 50 years ago.

But Trans men still existed then, so did trans women. But like everything else on the GLBTQ+ spectrum, it had to be hidden.

And even 50 years ago, Trans men were still having babies.
They were not men then and are not men today.

No, but then a body part does not a gender make. That's a sexual organ, nothing more.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I was being a facetious horses arse, & I honestly wasn’t expecting a straight answer back, & I even linked to the Beaverton….
…BUT….Katie Telford, long-serving chief of staff, is the LAST woman standing in Justin Trudeau's inner circle, ‘Cuz….It’s 2015-ish!!
(….because it’s 2015)