When history makes people uncomfortable

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Oh, it's pretty fucking normal to know that men can't get pregnant and it's been reiterated NUMEROUS times. I guess you're one of "the idiots who complain because things aren't what they think and thus need to have it restated to them over and over again."

Actually, I was pointing out that you (and most others on this forum) aren't normal, so... as of yet, no one's pointed out your so called 'men can't be pregnant' statement.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yeah, it takes a real fucking genius to repeat something a bunch of other people have already stated. 🤪
It does take a certain level of intelligence in order to articulate a concept in such a way that the masses can understand it.
Oh I've seen some of his videos and he does make sense. The man isn't an idiot. But it also doesn't take a genius to repeat something that is factually correct that was stated by others before him.

In fact my high school history teacher is the first person I ever heard say, "History should make you uncomfortable." He also said to look at history with a particularly critical eye when there's only one source of the account.
In reference to the latter, take a look at the Battle of Kadesh or Hannibal's "rampage" against Rome. Both accounts are single sourced and both sources had self-serving ideas when they wrote of the accounts.
Your teacher might not be the first one to state this either.
Those that can’t do ,teach .
Sure, but not carpentry in this case.

Reactions: taxslave

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Actually, I was pointing out that you (and most others on this forum) aren't normal, so... as of yet, no one's pointed out your so called 'men can't be pregnant' statement.
Never commented on it ‘cuz doesn’t have anything to do with the OP, Beau’s shelving, or history making people feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: Serryah

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Ah, so no one outside of this forum has ever stated that men can't get pregnant? So tell us, how does a man get pregnant?
And if men can indeed get pregnant, then men have EVERY goddam right to have an opinion on abortion. You can't have it both ways ya fucking git.

I bet ya think budgets balance themselves too.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Square and plumb....

That and the 135kg rating on each screw or nail and you cant go wrong.
….& don’t scrimp on the shear volume of hardware or crossmembers or joists that nobody will ever see & only you know are there. I’m serious when I say I believe I’ve actually increased the structural integrity of the building as a whole by adding the shelving & benches that I did!!!
1658598202637.jpeg
Only I know how ridiculously overbuilt this is, and from the top nobody sees anything…
1658598324673.jpeg

Attachments

• 1658598289845.jpeg
    1658598289845.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: taxslave and petros

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Well Jin is right - men can't get pregnant - it's a biological fact! To say otherwise is simply foolishness.

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
….& don’t scrimp on the shear volume of hardware or crossmembers or joists that nobody will ever see & only you know are there. I’m serious when I say I believe I’ve actually increased the structural integrity of the building as a whole by adding the shelving & benches that I did!!!
View attachment 14932
Only I know how ridiculously overbuilt this is, and from the top nobody sees anything…
View attachment 14934
Definitely overkill.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
So... trans men can't get pregnant?

Pretty sure they can unless they have GRS...
Nope, you're being lead by the nose into believing such nonsense. Men cannot get pregnant - period!! If they do get pregnant, then they aren't "men"!! Don't be so foolish as to fall for this B.S. because that's what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Nope, you're being lead by the nose into believing such nonsense. Men cannot get pregnant - period!! If they do get pregnant, then they aren't "men"!! Don't be so foolish as to fall for this B.S. because that's what it is.

Well since I've seen pictures and interviews with trans men who are pregnant, it's certainly not BS.

Yes, "men" can get pregnant; trans men in fact. Likely because they haven't had surgery yet, or they wanted children with their partner and so kept that option available (depending on their partner).

I know it's uncomfortable for you to get this but really, it's okay, nothing's going to harm YOU if Trans men get pregnant.