When history makes people uncomfortable

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well since I've seen pictures and interviews with trans men who are pregnant, it's certainly not BS.

Yes, "men" can get pregnant; trans men in fact. Likely because they haven't had surgery yet, or they wanted children with their partner and so kept that option available (depending on their partner).

I know it's uncomfortable for you to get this but really, it's okay, nothing's going to harm YOU if Trans men get pregnant.
Well since I've seen pictures and interviews with trans men who are pregnant, it's certainly not BS.

Yes, "men" can get pregnant; trans men in fact. Likely because they haven't had surgery yet, or they wanted children with their partner and so kept that option available (depending on their partner).

I know it's uncomfortable for you to get this but really, it's okay, nothing's going to harm YOU if Trans men get pregnant.
A trans man is in fact a woman . Science is so yesterday .

Reactions: taxslave

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Again I think the semantics argument goes back to reproductive hardware. We’ve got a friend who’s Trans, and though through hormones he’s got the beginning of what’ll eventually maybe be an impressive beard, and though I haven’t asked ‘cuz I don’t care and it’s none of my business….I’m pretty sure dude still has a vagina & the associated plumbing that goes with it, so yeah, he could probably get pregnant but he didn’t start out as a genetic male.

A genetic male is what some here (most?) are calling a man, and someone who started out as a genetic female but via hormone creams or injections and taking on male traits but haven’t gut out the female bits and pieces, getting pregnant, is what others are calling a man that’s able to get pregnant.

….& yes there occasionally are folks that aren’t XY or XX but some other combo, but that just deflects from the above simplification to cut through the fog before this all devolves into Groomers and Gummers and Goobers and Gropers like other threads have done when shades of grey are beyond black & white concepts.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Again I think the semantics argument goes back to reproductive hardware. We’ve got a friend who’s Trans, and though through hormones he’s got the beginning of what’ll eventually maybe be an impressive beard, and though I haven’t asked ‘cuz I don’t care and it’s none of my business….I’m pretty sure dude still has a vagina & the associated plumbing that goes with it, so yeah, he could probably get pregnant but he didn’t start out as a genetic male.

A genetic male is what some here (most?) are calling a man, and someone who started out as a genetic female but via hormone creams or injections and taking on male traits but haven’t gut out the female bits and pieces, getting pregnant, is what others are calling a man that’s able to get pregnant.

….& yes there occasionally are folks that aren’t XY or XX but some other combo, but that just deflects from the above simplification to cut through the fog before this all devolves into Groomers and Gummers and Goobers and Gropers like other threads have done when shades of grey are beyond black & white concepts.

"Genetic" anything doesn't really count unless we, as I suggested, start DNA/genetic testing EVERY person on the planet so it can be certified that they are XY/XX only.

To also throw it out there, genetics is only one part of what makes up actual gender, which brings us back to - when a person is wired to be one gender, but 'displays' the other, which trumps? If it's the parts that only matter, why does it trump the wiring of the brain? Unlike the parts, the brain CAN'T be rewired back to a 'normal' state that equals the parts displayed.

I wanna throw out there too that just because someone is Trans, doesn't mean their dysphoria is that bad that they may get the parts altered/removed. Some trans people don't for various reasons. That does not make them less of the gender they are, they just don't see a reason to go complete in GRS. I've a trans friend who won't get bottom surgery because, bluntly, it's not real enough. And considering other pressures in society, they just let people think what they want and meanwhile they've consulted their local Native centric Two-Spirit group since they're native as well and Two-Spirit at least fits for them more than the BS that the GLBTQ+ groups sometimes put out.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
"Genetic" anything doesn't really count unless we, as I suggested, start DNA/genetic testing EVERY person on the planet so it can be certified that they are XY/XX only.
OK, weird question, but why doesn’t “Genetic” anything really count unless we, as you suggested, start DNA/genetic testing EVERY person on the planet so they can be “certified” that they are XY/XX only?

I’ve no idea how common someone who isn’t XY/XX actually is (& I know the ass/u/me thing) but I’m assuming it’s not that common (?) or what justifies the need to have EVERY person on the planet certified as something or another? Is it really that important?

I wanna throw out there too that just because someone is Trans, doesn't mean their dysphoria is that bad that they may get the parts altered/removed. Some trans people don't for various reasons. That does not make them less of the gender they are, they just don't see a reason to go complete in GRS. I've a trans friend who won't get bottom surgery because, bluntly, it's not real enough. And considering other pressures in society, they just let people think what they want and meanwhile they've consulted their local Native centric Two-Spirit group since they're native as well and Two-Spirit at least fits for them more than the BS that the GLBTQ+ groups sometimes put out.

The guy we know, I’ve never asked about his reasoning behind choosing surgery or not ‘cuz it’s not my business. I’m also not describing my vasectomy or circumcision to him for the same reason.
To also throw it out there, genetics is only one part of what makes up actual gender, which brings us back to - when a person is wired to be one gender, but 'displays' the other, which trumps? If it's the parts that only matter, why does it trump the wiring of the brain? Unlike the parts, the brain CAN'T be rewired back to a 'normal' state that equals the parts displayed.
I don’t know what trumps what in all honesty, & I’m a long ways away from high school biology class, but XX aren’t impregnating anyone & XY aren’t getting impregnated by anyone….& the other rare variances just weren’t covered as far as I can recall at this point. Like I was saying though & it’s been a while so maybe I’m remembering incorrectly. I entered the fray in the men can & can't get pregnant thing….and was try’n to build a bridge.

I’ve met some pretty masculine woman and some pretty effeminate men, but never questioned if they where men or women ‘cuz it didn’t really matter to me as I’m not sniffing after either.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
My phone did something weird part way through the above post. First it seemed like the post “posted” part way through, then when I actually posted the post, one of the quotes disappeared….sort of. Weird.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
OK, weird question, but why doesn’t “Genetic” anything really count unless we, as you suggested, start DNA/genetic testing EVERY person on the planet so they can be “certified” that they are XY/XX only?

Because there is more to a person's make up than just base genetics.

I’ve no idea how common someone who isn’t XY/XX actually is (& I know the ass/u/me thing) but I’m assuming it’s not that common (?) or what justifies the need to have EVERY person on the planet certified as something or another? Is it really that important?

For me, it shouldn't be. But then I don't see XX/XY being the only defining thing of a person. Others though, seem to think that if you're anything but, OR if you are XX/XY yet display opposite traits of that status, you are 'lesser'. And when 'lesser' means you start to have, or continually have, less rights to just living your life, that's an issue.

The guy we know, I’ve never asked about his reasoning behind choosing surgery or not ‘cuz it’s not my business. I’m also not describing my vasectomy or circumcision to him for the same reason.

And it shouldn't matter, but again, there are those who it matters to greatly, and they aren't Trans.

I don’t know what trumps what in all honesty, & I’m a long ways away from high school biology class, but XX aren’t impregnating anyone & XY aren’t getting impregnated by anyone….& the other rare variances just weren’t covered as far as I can recall at this point. Like I was saying though & it’s been a while so maybe I’m remembering incorrectly. I entered the fray in the men can & can't get pregnant thing….and was try’n to build a bridge.

In the end it comes down to the same question - which is the sole indicator of someone's gender/sexuality, genetic XX/XY or the genetic AND mental condition? Until that's answered, there will always be an issue about the entire subject, IMO.

I’ve met some pretty masculine woman and some pretty effeminate men, but never questioned if they where men or women ‘cuz it didn’t really matter to me as I’m not sniffing after either.

Cause you're a 'normal' person.

Others aren't though and they're the one protesting the loudest and making the most trouble, killing people, etc.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
OK, let’s try a different direction. Prior to, let’s say, 2015…..Parliamentary Cabinets where mostly what Gender (?), and then in 2015, because it was 2015 they became ‘gender’ balanced (until some needed to be thrown under various buses) based upon how their brains where wired (?) or because of their reproductive plumbing ‘cuz 2015 and such?
1658709488690.jpeg

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
OK, let’s try a different direction. Prior to, let’s say, 2015…..Parliamentary Cabinets where mostly what Gender (?), and then in 2015, because it was 2015 they became ‘gender’ balanced (until some needed to be thrown under various buses) based upon how their brains where wired (?) or because of their reproductive plumbing ‘cuz 2015 and such?
View attachment 14945

Because even in 2022 we still have people who think gender = plumbing, so those chosen in 2015 were women based on plumbing, not necessarily by their genders. I mean, for all we know they may be non-gender conforming, gender fluid or something else. And without DNA, we don't know if they are real XX women or something else.

My honest opinion?

It doesn't matter. It shouldn't matter. But because society sucks, it has to matter to too many people.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Maybe nobody gives a fuck about loudmouth lesbians who are clueless?

Your day in the sun has came and gone. Suck it up cupcake, nobody gives a flying fuck.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
ie: Women posing as men. Not actual men.
So they're women. Thanks for confirming that.
Yeah, nothing harmful about spreading fundamental untruths, especially when you force them on children like the sick notherfuckers you are.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Trans men are women, who of course can get pregnant because they're WOMEN!! Geesh!! Biology 101!!

But if you actually believe that men can get pregnant, I have some swamp land to sell yuh!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: petros and Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick