What's your opinion on United States Of America?

sombraa110

Electoral Member
Feb 1, 2010
just stop hating canadiaans!
wee live under the greatest living conditions here in america!
so f^^k off you idiotss!
:)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Don't stop for me. As I said. Continue. Grovel. Some here love this. So seeing one like yourself come here and stroke their egos has some good staying power. They will appreciate this.

So don't let me get in your way.

Now that you've brought up the subject EA you do a lot of groveling yourself but you think it's patriotism.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Toe the line like good old Eagle,then and only then are you a true patriot.:lol::roll::lol::roll:

Ameirca, love it or leave it...isn't that right Eagle old boy?

Oh no. I want him to continue sucking up to folks like you. One who looks to any occassion to rip into us. He is a llefty liberal and I enjoy seeing them groveled to be loved and accepted. Its what they want.

Aren't you enjoying him stroke you Avro? He's a "stupid American" just like all of us are as you have so many times pointed out.

So I want the Democrat to grovel before you all.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Oh no. I want him to continue sucking up to folks like you. One who looks to any occassion to rip into us. He is a llefty liberal and I enjoy seeing them groveled to be loved and accepted. Its what they want.

Aren't you enjoying him stroke you Avro? He's a "stupid American" just like all of us are as you have so many times pointed out.

So I want the Democrat to grovel before you all.

My my sounds like you be itchin to go to war ES. Didn't you laugh at the idea of the second American revolution? You're very touchy about your former country.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
My my sounds like you be itchin to go to war ES. Didn't you laugh at the idea of the second American revolution? You're very touchy about your former country.

I did laugh at that idea. In fact I never heard of such a stupid idea. That comes usually from conspiracy clowns like yourself.

My former country?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
just stop hating canadiaans!
wee live under the greatest living conditions here in america!
so f^^k off you idiotss!
:)
roflmao

Detroit:

Pittsburgh:

LA:

Yup. Wonderful conditions.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Those arent even pictures from the USA. Just look at them! Oh we have our poverty but trying to pass those places as USA pictures. Please.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Those arent even pictures from the USA. Just look at them! Oh we have our poverty but trying to pass those places as USA pictures. Please.
Now that you mention it...

I really didn't examine them, my bad.

But If we won't measure ourselves by poverty, neither nation has much to brag about, which was my point.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Well, I can't control what google images gives me when I googled "detroit slums", "pittsburgh slums", and "LA slums". I just grabbed the first images the google popped up with.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
No thanks. I have memories. :)
Then why measure Canada against the US in this way?

I've been to reservations across Canada and the US, they range in health from well off to real bad.

I've visited more US and Canadian cities than I can actually remember, and I've seen as much poverty here as there, as much wealth and here or there.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
nice to see this thread has devolved into the regular OMG Canada has no slums & free health care BS. Go visit Jane & Finch in Toronto, especially if you are white middle class, flash a little cash, and talk some smack....

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Those pictures could not possibly be in the United States. There are no slums or "disinvested neighborhoods" there. Don't you know, they all disappeared during Clinton, but then the mean old GW Bush brought them back. Thanks to Obama they are all gone again!

BTW, I travelled through Detroit lots of times. The skyline shown in the first picture in AnnaG's post is definitely NOT a Detroit skyline.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
nice to see this thread has devolved into the regular OMG Canada has no slums & free health care BS. Go visit Jane & Finch in Toronto, especially if you are white middle class, flash a little cash, and talk some smack....
Just walk down the street on a warm summer evening.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Just walk down the street on a warm summer evening.

You couldn't pay me to go there.

Also, to see how well our system works. Walk along Front Street or Yonge to see the scourge of homeless people, obviously they haven't benefited from the Canada magic.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Then why measure Canada against the US in this way?

I've been to reservations across Canada and the US, they range in health from well off to real bad.

I've visited more US and Canadian cities than I can actually remember, and I've seen as much poverty here as there, as much wealth and here or there.

Oh come on, are you trying to tell me you have seen the same conditions in Canada than the U.S.?

I have been to many American and Canadian cities and as far as slums go the U.S. has us beat by miles.