What's your opinion on United States Of America?

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Hahaha AnnaG

C'mon you llittle trouble maker - those were fantastic examples but even the U.S. would not be able to maintain habitats so "at the ready for termites"....Hardly think any of them would pass Building Inspection Code. lol

I've seen some terrible slums near the Mexican border but even those looked like paradise compared with those pictures.... Eagle wondered so I went looking too...

Besides they would probably be burned one Friday nite at some "dude's" party...;-)

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Why? What are we doing to those "poor little baby" seals? They're a source of food and fur. They're also an ecological hazard. Culling them is a good thing.
I like culling these living things, too, especially the baby ones:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Hahaha AnnaG

C'mon you llittle trouble maker - those were fantastic examples but even the U.S. would not be able to maintain habitats so "at the ready for termites"....Hardly think any of them would pass Building Inspection Code. lol

I've seen some terrible slums near the Mexican border but even those looked like paradise compared with those pictures.... Eagle wondered so I went looking too...

Besides they would probably be burned one Friday nite at some "dude's" party...;-)
lmao You have a good point.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Anyway, I think a nation is truly great if it minds its own business, gets along with all the other nations it deals with, and treats its inhabitants fairly well. Places like Switzerland, Monaco, Sweden, NZ, etc.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
  1. Apr 18 07:54
Full text of Iran's letter of complaint to the UN over US threats of nuclear attack

The USA threatens the world whenever it wants to with preemptive nuclear strikes, economic strangulation, starvation, disease, misery, agony and death. Maybe that's why everyone hopes to live there someday.

Oh boy oh boy Beaver...

Do ya think there's a chance the U.N. willl leave the U.S. in search of a better nation to plop intself down ??? hope hope

New York might enjoy all those parking spots opening up and the buildings the U.N. now utilizes....including the residences. I think it's a fine idea the U.N. relocate to friendly environs.... good on them.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

1. Oh boy oh boy Beaver...

Do ya think there's a chance the U.N. willl leave the U.S. in search of a better nation to plop intself down ??? hope hope

New York might enjoy all those parking spots opening up and the buildings the U.N. now utilizes....including the residences. I think it's a fine idea the U.N. relocate to friendly environs.... good on them.

1. It is a forgone conclusion carved in stone that the UN, such as it is, will eventually migrate naturally to the center of the new power configuration along with all other useful institutions. There are actually very few people on earth who care what happens in New York. New York will have absolutely unparrelled parking, of that you can be sure, already vacancies multiply. The USA will be paying its long overdue bill to the UN though, the new landlords will insist. So often hopes fulfilled fail to match expectations.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Let the UN try to collect. lmao That should be good for a few chuckles.

Icarus27k

Council Member
Apr 4, 2010
Boo UN and their General Assembly. Thinking they can give poor nations the same amount of influence as rich, G-20 nations. Where do they get off?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
what's my opinion of the united sl*ts of america?

a cess pool.... a useless waste of humanity.......

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
You're talking about Living Space, I'm talking about elbow room. lol The states south of this area aren't exactly crowded. lol
I agree if you are saying that the USA has had its duds for administrations (Bush, Johnson, Reagan, Carter, etc.), but so has everyone else.

But our men still have the biggest guns, and they're free; we're born with them.:lol:

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Boo UN and their General Assembly. Thinking they can give poor nations the same amount of influence as rich, G-20 nations. Where do they get off?

Tell me about it. Same at the polls by the way. Perhaps we could cast one ballot for every 50,000$ we earned since the last election?

I'm being facetious of course.