What's Trump Done Now?

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
President Bunker Bitch declared the WHO withdrawal because he wanted to have an anti-China press conference and didn’t have anything substantive to announce.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Fake News is begging ME to address the nation! NO! I’m in MY Bunker! NOT coming out! TOO DANGEROUS! Protestors Are EVERYWHERE!! Yelling! Carrying SIGNS! Somebody else can address the nation! Obama? Biden? Melania? They can do it! They don’t have Bunkers!

-DJT

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
More B.S. - Trump never said anything about "killing" people - see, this is where it gets so stupid and technology does more harm than good. Now there will be stupid people who actually believe that's what he said rather than looking up to see what he did say.

Total stupidity.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization.

-DJT

There is no domestic terrorism designation in the USA.

President Trump probably doesn’t know this and doesn’t care. It’s just a meaningless tweet.

There’s no law that could make this happen.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Trump fired tear gas and rubber bullets on peaceful protestors so he could get a photo opp in front a church that didn’t want him there, holding a Bible from which he cannot name a single verse, all to prove he’s not a coward hiding in his bunker again. A perfect encapsulation.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Trump fired tear gas and rubber bullets on peaceful protestors so he could get a photo opp in front a church that didn’t want him there, holding a Bible from which he cannot name a single verse, all to prove he’s not a coward hiding in his bunker again. A perfect encapsulation.
It should be pointed out that the protesters were where it is legal for them to be, at a time of day when, even under the current "emergency," it was legal for them to be there, and not even the White House has claimed that they broke any laws.

When they were attacked by government agents.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
To be completely fair I think Covid 19 is the cause of more unemployment than Trump is! The problem with trying to completely smear a person, almost invariably some redeem factor comes to light!

Well yes.

Even though ( and this goes for Canada as well) their were plenty of indications a recession was coming and both countries have no weapons against it. They have already taken measures that would be ideal for economic stimulus when they weren’t needed and instead piled on debt.

Now look at the mess.