What's Trump Done Now?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
....good practice.” As you saw last night, they were very cool & very professional. Never let it get out of hand. Thank you! On the bad side, the D.C. Mayor, @MurielBowser, who is always looking for money & help, wouldn’t let the D.C. Police get involved. “Not their job.” Nice!

-DJT via Twitter

The US Secret Service confirms DC police were on the scene despite the president’s false claim.

I’ll assume he will apologize like a man.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
He knows now that all the world leaders think he is crazy and most are laughing at him.

-Anthony Scaramucci

Et Tu Mucci, Et tu?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
He knows now that all the world leaders think he is crazy and most are laughing at him.
-Anthony Scaramucci
Et Tu Mucci, Et tu?
Yo, ya gotta give DA MOOCH credit! He was the most sane, stable, and honest person in the White House for the last 3 1/2 years!

Who can forget his great oration "I'm not Steve Bannon. I'm not trying to suck my own cock."

Positively Churchillian, old boy!

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Yo, ya gotta give DA MOOCH credit! He was the most sane, stable, and honest person in the White House for the last 3 1/2 years!
Who can forget his great oration "I'm not Steve Bannon. I'm not trying to suck my own cock."

Forgot about that one.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Great post.
There are several crisis in the US now...... and NO LEADERSHIP....... He is just not equipped for the job. He has incited violence and racism with his prejudicial comments.
His walking back is not working. It is too late. too much damage done now. I am so thrilled that Twitter is calling him on his c rap./lies, and racism. Should have been doing it sooner. If he cannot remember where that phrase came from.......where did he get it from??

Did you hear the latest from the Minneapolis mayor? White supremacists started the riots to divide the message, they are looking for umbrella man.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Trump is going to have antifa delcared a terrorist organisation and set the national guard on them all.

I guess they aren't really good people.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

So Bannon is QUITE LIMBER?

No doubt his skill is one you are trying HARD to master?

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
So Trump retweeted this Qanon account just before it got banned.....

....for posting this.

Stable Genius.

Oh....but...he was just joking....or you don't know what he really meant trope.

The guy is scum but the boot lickers just keep on licking.