What's Trump Done Now?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
People's obsession over Trump is abnormal, unnatural and very, unhealthy. Only mindless people spend more than five minutes a day thinking about Trump, especially as the vast majority of them don't have an inkling about what his job entails and most of their information is gleaned from the idiot box or third rate publications.
Especially when the people in question aren't even Americans, and just sit on their beds in Canada or Britain or wherever, thinking about what a wonderful man Trump is and fondling themselves.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Especially when the people in question aren't even Americans, and just sit on their beds in Canada or Britain or wherever, thinking about what a wonderful man Trump is and fondling themselves.
Are you talking from experience ?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Half murkin here...
;)

What's funny is most of us NEVER say anything nice about trump, we just rant at the fakenews commies, nazis, and globalists who have trumphate derangement syndrome, and who follow the lead, and the funding, of that nation destroying trumphater who helped put those Jews on them trains...
;)
'cause they front for the most genocidal tyrants the world has ever known.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

People are people - a mixture of good bad and ugly, get used to it and dwell on something else for a change! :)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I didn't think there was anything remarkable about it, apart from just being the truth! :)
The truth is relative to the beholder. Your truth has no place in mine and mine has no place in yours. As soon as our truth leaves our mouths or finger tips, it is no longer the truth, it is only our opinion. And opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
President Poop for Brains strikes again

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
The truth is relative to the beholder. Your truth has no place in mine and mine has no place in yours. As soon as our truth leaves our mouths or finger tips, it is no longer the truth, it is only our opinion. And opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.
Indeed. Evidence based facts are another;er matter.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I guess we will be reading about Trump ad infinitum for the next 2 and more than likely 4 years after that. How can so many people's lives be so boring?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I guess we will be reading about Trump ad infinitum for the next 2 and more than likely 4 years after that. How can so many people's lives be so boring?
It has NOTHING to do with people's lives. It has everything to do with a lunatic with too much power. Someone that is unfit for the job. Those that still support him.....have bought into the Trump propaganda and misinformation he continuously spouts.

He is the anther of (and origin of) any FAKE news/ disinformation, misinformation, and other such tactics that the Russians have been successful at. He is the proverbial "useful idiot)..........but only to a select few.