What's Trump Done Now?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
And did the speaker actually detail what Trump has done that works? Or did he leave that to your imagination?

That doesn't really require articulating but if you must have your nose stuck in it we could start with booming economy, job creation and soaring stock market, not to mention discouraging illegal immigration and crime inroads! :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Indeed. Trump is as effective at disinformation, fake news.........etc as theRussians .......who have mastered that destructive, divisive process.
Got any links from Russia rather than CNN? Who own the news media in the US other than the, you guessed it, Jews who are kissing cousins withe the Rothschild Jews rather than Russia which is Orthodox Christian.
Keep this under you had but Bibi snuck in for a private chat with Donald and Hillary before any debates. Probably warning them about Russia and how good they are at 'sneaky'. Is there a limit to what won't be spent to sell a lie to the sheeple of the world.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Got any links from Russia rather than CNN? Who own the news media in the US other than the, you guessed it, Jews who are kissing cousins withe the Rothschild Jews rather than Russia which is Orthodox Christian.
Keep this under you had but Bibi snuck in for a private chat with Donald and Hillary before any debates. Probably warning them about Russia and how good they are at 'sneaky'. Is there a limit to what won't be spent to sell a lie to the sheeple of the world.
actually it is a program I watched on BBC (TV)about the very same topic. It was well done ...documented......and researched.(IMHO)

If I find the link...I will post it.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

More racism, MHz? I thought you might stop these moronic posts after one of your friends shot up a synagogue, but apparently you are not smart enough or decent enough to do that.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Please don't play manipulative games on here. .......and stick to the topic.
Other posters are NOT the topic. .......thx.

You want someone like him in Ottawa?? Surely you jest.

No manipulative games, Sweetheart, the topic is Trump and I think it would be accurate to say you've slagged him a hundred times over the past two years, NO MATTER WHAT he's done or not done and mainly from information you've gleaned from the media. How much independent investigation have you done on the man? How much do you actually KNOW about the day to day procedures involved in his job, not to mention you parrot Cliffy, like he's a great source of truth and knowledge! I've yet to see you post one positive thing about something Trump has done. No one in the world is all bad, not even you, Hoid and C.C.! :)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You tell us where he was going in France, there Einstein and by the way your spelling can use some work. :)
Trump went to France thinking that everyone was going to slobber all over HIM because HE is the GREATEST PRESIDENT THAT HAS EVER LIVED but instead, he found that he was roundly depised everywhere that he went. It's quite possible that the Secret Service advised him not to travel very far in France because he is so universally loathed by the population, there.

Woodrow Wilson he sure as hell ain't.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trump went to France thinking that everyone was going to slobber all over HIM because HE is the GREATEST PRESIDENT THAT HAS EVER LIVED but instead, he found that he was roundly depised everywhere that he went. It's quite possible that the Secret Service advised him not to travel very far in France because he is so universally loathed by the population, there.

Woodrow Wilson he sure as hell ain't.

He lacks a little charisma at times but he's good at his job! :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Rubbish. The only people who believe that are grade school graduate Hillbillies and senile old angry white guys.

http://news.gallup.com/poll/203207/trump-job-approval-weekly.aspx
How did you find senile angry white guys and grade school hillbillies out of that ? You must feel o so superior being born Canadian . Are you as proud of our prancing prima Donna of a Prime Minister as you are disgusted with the American President . Why not expend a little energy on something that actually affects you and yours rather then smugly dissing America and it’s people .
We have carbon taxes being foisted on us by our federal government which are going to raise the cost of everything . And of course gst is to be applied to the tax , because taxing a tax is the expedient thing to do when your government cannot live within its means .
How about sStatsCan’s wish to access your banking records , do you care ?
Skyrocketing deficits , who cares my grandkids can pay .

Nah Trudeau is a dreamboat , not at all like that nasty old Harper .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
How did you find senile angry white guys and grade school hillbillies out of that ? You must feel o so superior being born Canadian . Are you as proud of our prancing prima Donna of a Prime Minister as you are disgusted with the American President . Why not expend a little energy on something that actually affects you and yours rather then smugly dissing America and it’s people .
We have carbon taxes being foisted on us by our federal government which are going to raise the cost of everything . And of course gst is to be applied to the tax , because taxing a tax is the expedient thing to do when your government cannot live within its means .
How about sStatsCan’s wish to access your banking records , do you care ?
Skyrocketing deficits , who cares my grandkids can pay .
Nah Trudeau is a dreamboat , not at all like that nasty old Harper .
I didn't vote for your dreamboat Trudeau but I did for that nasty old Harper.

Also, you will find me posting on numerous occasions on here that I thought (and still think) that the Carbon Tax is a con job meant to fill the coffers and that not one plugged nickel of it would do squat about helping the environment.

I am on record over several threads.

You're just not too bright, are you pigs?

You don't have any idea what you are angry about, really.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I didn't vote for your dreamboat Trudeau but I did for that nasty old Harper.

Also, you will find me posting on numerous occasions on here that I thought (and still think) that the Carbon Tax is a con job meant to fill the coffers and that not one plugged nickel of it would do squat about helping the environment.

I am on record over several threads.

You're just not too bright, are you pigs?

You don't have any idea what you are angry about, really.
Am I angry ? Poor little George .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Trump blames latest market downturn on dems investigating him.

God help us if that's true because the next 6 months is going to be the equivalent of a body cavity search.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
That doesn't really require articulating but if you must have your nose stuck in it we could start with booming economy, job creation and soaring stock market, not to mention discouraging illegal immigration and crime inroads! :)

OK - let's analyze that:

Booming economy - started under Obama, inherited by Trump
Job creation - started under Obama, inherited by Trump
Stock market - just crashed
Illegal immigration and crime - I didn't notice Trump being responsible for that, but I'll take your word for it.