What's Trump Done Now?

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Hoid is the resident Gasbag of this forum...almost 9,000 posts in just 13 months. And none of them worth remembering I might add.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
8,867 Posts on a Dailey basis since 2008 . You joined in 2013 , how many posts have you made ? 36,389 . Who is wasting time ? Hope they are billable hours .
So, you are the site's policeman AND head troll? Why would someone else's internet use be any of your business?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
So, you are the site's policeman AND head troll? Why would someone else's internet use be any of your business?

You calling other people trolls?
:0
you are "usuriously" full of BS dooood.

54 % of Americans realize that the mueller investigation is politically motivated.
;)
That makes YOU the troll babes.

Exit Poll: Majority Sours on Robert Mueller’s Russia Investigation
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ours-on-robert-muellers-russia-investigation/

...and for you normally fakenews trolls:

A CNN exit poll shows that a clear majority of 54 percent of Americans see the Russian investigation as politically motivated, while only 41 percent disagree.
https://www.cnn.com/election/2018/exit-polls

Oooops, I did it again...!
:)

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If I find the link...I will post it.
This one?
Former KGB Agent Yuri Bezmenov Explains How to Brainwash a Nation (Full Length)

Are you suggesting Russia is responsible for all the wars over there since 1991? I have a few vids that point to who was behind it all. They are not welcomed by the local collective no matter how accurate they are. When you prefer the lie over the truth some war has been lost that shouldn't have been lost.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Ouch! Okay...OKAY! Please stop!!

You're just killing me with your merciless scorn, blistering sarcasm, and oh, that rapier-like wit!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
We'll need to see a DNA test
You will find a reason why she is unfit to to occupy a seat on that bench . I wait with baited breath , I understand that will take time , just remember this post in February.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Trump went to France thinking that everyone was going to slobber all over HIM because HE is the GREATEST PRESIDENT THAT HAS EVER LIVED but instead, he found that he was roundly depised everywhere that he went. It's quite possible that the Secret Service advised him not to travel very far in France because he is so universally loathed by the population, there.

Woodrow Wilson he sure as hell ain't.
Considering 'Woody' sold out America by sneaking the FED through let's hope he isn't that bad, oh wait, that is the US. Let 'er rip, Donny is in charge.