What Are You Having For Dinner?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I cooked a ham and all the stuff that goes with it. Don't know why . After I finished sweating like a hog cookin this stuff I was too tired to eat it. I think I'll stick to tv dinners from now on.
meh, you're worth it...tv dinners have way too many additives and sodium...you cooked...you rock

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
have plenty of leftover pork so I chopped some up and put it into a boil for some soup - added cauliflower & broccoli along with spices, sauerkraut, onion

still have some for tomorrow and I bet it will taste just as good :)

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
am a bit under the weather today so my usually big appetite is somewhat less than usual - am having rice spaghetti, Italian salad dressing, & provolone cheese topping

tasty but not as meaty as I'd like :)

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
we hard warmed up macaroni and cheese, which i made two days ago, so yummy, and over the top,

i put sauteed onions and green peppers, with garlic, topped off with a glass of wine.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
leftover broth from last night's soup with tofu, broccoli, onion, and spices [also added some corn meal just to give it a little extra body]

dessert = chocolate cake

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
chicken wings is the most popular dinner for Super Bowl in the States

which reminds me that I need to make a note to take my pork out of the freezer tomorrow morning and defrost it for dinner on Super Bowl Sunday :)

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
this dude must have channeling me or vice versa as this is precisely what I did with the leftovers from my Super Bowl pork loin:

Brunswick Stew | The Cooking Husband

In my recipes I added some hot sauce and spices. And I still had enough leftovers for a couple of sandwiches as well.

GOOD stuff!