Well that was entertaining!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Oh sweetheart, I'm laughing because you're so batshit crazy all you can do is laugh.
lol funny, the facts say it's you, epsteen, gates, fauci, and sleepy, and friends..
;)
but then, you all don't seem to do facts...but that's always been the bane of "usefull idjits" everywhere. Look up " night of the long knives".

Oh well, common core math was made just for you I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
lol funny, the facts say it's you, epsteen, gates, fauci, and sleepy, and friends..
;)
but then, you all don't seem to do facts...but that's always been the bane of "usefull idjits" everywhere. Look up " night of the long knives".

Oh well, common core math was made just for you I guess.

See, there you go again, being supremely hilarious!

Always good for a laugh at least; seems to be the only good about you, tbh. :)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

INSANE MENTALLY RERTARDED EUGENISIST CREEPS​

(Oh Hi Sleepie! How's the No flu STROKE Mutation going?)​

Abortion’s Devastating Impact Upon Black Americans​

while African-Americans constitute 32.2 percent of Georgia’s population, 62.4 percent of abortions in Georgia are performed on African-American women. By contrast, whites constitute 60.8 percent of the Georgia population, but only 24.7 percent of abortions were performed on white women. Even pro-abortion groups like the Guttmacher Institute admit that “black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion.”

Abrams’s strong support of Planned Parenthood highlights either her hypocrisy or her lack of knowledge concerning abortion’s devastating effect on the African-American population.

Dismemberment Abortions: The Baby’s “Head is Crushed and Extracted in Pieces”​

Which Companies Are Using Aborted Human Fetuses in Their Food?​

Companies That Might Use Aborted Human Fetuses in Their Food Products:​

Investigation: Soros-Funded District Attorneys Help Criminal Illegal Aliens Escape Deportation​

SOROS AIMS TO TRANSFORM THE JUSTICE SYSTEM BY FUNDING DA RACES​

Kill crush and eat babies...epsteen's dream JOI vacation. Enjoy your lunch ya insane genocidal nut bar can-o-balls! SOROS the POO already paid for your train tickets.

There is YOUR "WHITE PRIVILEGE" and it is funding BLM. PLEASE! TAKE YOUR VACCINATIONS
:)
trains are sooooo expensive

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Most conspiracy theories are far too complicated to be factual. Look for the easy answers like money or power. that being s@id one cannot expect our governments to tell the truth all the time. So when turd opens his mouth, is it just a lie or is there some greater plan behind it?
Most conspiracy theories aren’t all the complicated , it is simply business taking advantage of bureaucratic incompetence and elected members comfortable with a seat on the gravy train .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
All conspiracy theories have some truth in them!
That's the hook to catch the suckers
And some do turn out to be true
Google "the infinite monkey theorem"

Last edited:
Reactions: taxslave

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I've debunked Trump involvement in that. Before the primaries and Trump, Russian collusion was already in the propaganda mill.

Just search "Putin hates Hillary".

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The term "conspiracy theorist" was developed by the CIA to discredit people who ARE SMART ENOUGH to KNOW bullets don't make magic U-turns in mid air by themselves.
;)
People who use it today because they have ZERO cred in an argument and might Just as well scream "I am a SURENDER MONKEY!"

Calling the guys who invented Mnra tech and PCR tests and the people who make them Conspiracy theorists is MORONIC. Period. That's like defending the so called DANCING ISRAELIS of 911 or the attack on the USS LIberty, or the claim of WMDS in Iraq or the claim Osama bin laden in Afghanistan by saying "conspiracy theorist".
;)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The term "conspiracy theorist" was developed by the CIA to discredit people who ARE SMART ENOUGH to KNOW bullets don't make magic U-turns in mid air by themselves.
;)
People who use it today because they have ZERO cred in an argument and might Just as well scream "I am a SURENDER MONKEY!"

Calling the guys who invented Mnra tech and PCR tests and the people who make them Conspiracy theorists is MORONIC. Period. That's like defending the so called DANCING ISRAELIS of 911 or the attack on the USS LIberty, or the claim of WMDS in Iraq or the claim Osama bin laden in Afghanistan by saying "conspiracy theorist".
;)
I was reading an article a bit ago that claimed WMD is not weapons of mass destruction but Weapons Mass Death. Big difference.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I was reading an article a bit ago that claimed WMD is not weapons of mass destruction but Weapons Mass Death. Big difference.
Yeah I just posted a bunch of "weapons of mass destruction" quotes from bush and co around here somewhere that makes that a Moot point
:)

40 minutes for "weapons of mass death" to reach London eh?

They also didn't find the missing trillions either.

Latest On Rabbi Zakheim
And The Missing $2.3 Trillion

3-28-7
"I believe this to be a very important article. As you may probably know, I've steadfastly maintained that Dov Zakheim, the former Comptroller of the Pentagon, is a key conspirator in the 9/11 fraud. The following article sheds more light on this powerful shadowy character; the missing $2.3 Trillion; his connection to the mysterious Boeing 767 tanker deal (I believe the aircraft that impacted the Twin Towers were KC-767s, the military tanker version of the Boeing 767); and his involvement in SPC, the company that manufactures remote control 'termination' systems for aircraft. Yes, things are beginning to snap into focus very quickly..." -- a physicist in the 911 Truth movement

Oh, a PLANE that can't be found hit the evidence and blew it up without wrecking the grass...HaHa.

Last edited: