US VP Debates -A**** Kickin

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Iran doesn't have the ability to manufacture nukes because they lack HEU.

If Iran did enrich uranium to bomb grade clandestinely, and made a bomb, the delivery system would depend on the bomb specs and delivery method. Bomb size/weight would mostly depend on HEU purity as well as bomb design. In general, the purer the HEU, the smaller the bomb. Assuming the same specs as little boy (The Mk I "Little Boy" was 120 inches (300 cm) in length, 28 inches (71 cm) in diameter and weighed approximately 9,700 pounds).

Airplane? Unlikely an Iranian bomber could penetrate US controlled airspace let alone reach target.

Missile? Maybe, I can't find a spec on what Iranian missiles can lift. Only distance. But I suspect putting a Little Boy sized nuke would be a technical challenge and unreliable without a test. Iran would have to have a more advanced design and purity of HEU. Possible...
Aerospace Force of the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other possible delivery methods:
Load little boy sized nuke on a ship or submarine, play a shell game with it on the high seas, eventually winding up on a cargo ship. Device explodes in harbor at destination.

Smuggle nuke weapon components to the destination country and assemble at detonation point. (A rented apartment or storage area).

If Romney starts a war with Iran, I doubt they will meet their fiscal targets.

Also ES, you didn't post your source:
The Obama Record: The Debt | The American Catholic

Which also made these statements:

-Few things show more graphically the disaster of the Obama presidency than the debt he has piled on this nation.

and

-Of all the harm that Obama has done to the American Republic, I believe his acceleration of the process that will end ultimately in some form of national debt repudiation will be the one that future historians will point to as the most significant.

I noticed your speculative anti-Obama source shows the rate of debt accelerating while the trend for the last 3 years has been a deceleration and flattening out of debt growth. Your graph also omits the 2009 number (last year attributable to Bush) creating a perception that Obama was responsible for the sudden debt acceleration rather than outgoing Bush.

Your source is a deliberately manipulative joke...

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Nobody will remember anything other than maybe laughing Joe at any rate. The upcoming barry-Mitt Steel Cage and No Holds Barred will be all anyone gives a crap about.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I noticed your speculative anti-Obama source shows the rate of debt accelerating while the trend for the last 3 years has been a deceleration and flattening out of debt growth.

Truth hurts eh?

Your graph also omits the 2009 number (last year attributable to Bush) creating a perception that Obama was responsible for the sudden debt acceleration rather than outgoing Bush.

2009 is there you bright one. Do you see the line between 2008 and 2010?

Learn to read a graph before you say anything else stupid.

Your source is a deliberately manipulative joke...

You just can't read a graph.

Sounds like a fine whine from someone supporting the debate looser.

You do seem to be whining a bit I agree.

Biden got schooled.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I haven't seen an old Catholic guy give it that hard to a young Catholic guy since I was an altar boy........bill maher...

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Good heavyweight fight tonight. Obama landed a left upper cut in the first round. Mitt pounded the next few. Obama had him on the ropes and got a standing eight count. Then Romney started pummeling Obama. I scored it a draw.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Obama looked much calmer and relaxed. Romney was definitely a little worried (which he should be) It doesn't matter how much a guy talks, if he can't be trusted he's screwed.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Obama was on his game.. no doubt about it.. however I think his Libya statement was sketchy.

Obama is right on about immigration, Romney..crazy. Force deport 15 million people who own cars, homes, pay rent.. lol how do you think the economy will be when 15 million people default on payments and head south.. north, east, west.. wherever.

Romeny was right on the ball about China.. tariffs are really needed to bring back manufacturing.. in the USA and HELL!! Canada too.

The rest.. too busy working on my web site. Found it sorta boring, stale..

Oh gas prices.. lol

I pay $5 a gallon in Canada.. don't feel to bad when my friends call me from Texas, California complaining about gas prices.. boo hoo.