US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What T M said in the post above!
Trump at least isn't a sell-out to the chinese..
Don't they own enough of Vancouver Island for you?
Would you like them to own most of Canada?
With biden's help they will!
Isn't it time for the racial discrimination to stop? I've known Chinese folks all my life, ever since I rode the lumber truck with my dad when I was four years and the Chinese fellow at the drop off point always gave me a dime. I went to school with Chinese, worked with Chinese, dealt with Chinese merchants and never had a bad moment. On top of it all they are smart and hard workers. Trump's treatment of the Chinese is a disgrace. Out of a population of a billion or more there's bound to be a couple of bad apples and I wouldn't be surprised if Trump found them. Biden may be as bad Trump but he deserves a chance.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Isn't it time for the racial discrimination to stop? I've known Chinese folks all my life, ever since I rode the lumber truck with my dad when I was four years and the Chinese fellow at the drop off point always gave me a dime. I went to school with Chinese, worked with Chinese, dealt with Chinese merchants and never had a bad moment. On top of it all they are smart and hard workers. Trump's treatment of the Chinese is a disgrace. Out of a population of a billion or more there's bound to be a couple of bad apples and I wouldn't be surprised if Trump found them. Biden may be as bad Trump but he deserves a chance.
Trump's not picking on the Chinese people he's picking on the CCP regime and their operatives

His administration supports Hong Kong and Taiwan doesn't it?

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, what government is populist these days except for maybe
  1. Pakistan
  2. Poland
  3. Turkey
  4. Russia
  5. Hungary
  6. Philippines
and a maybe a couple more lately NON COMMUNIST, soros hating peoples.

Since August 2017, there is a “White House petition to declare George Soros a terrorist and seize all of his related organizations’ assets under RICO and NDAA law,” which has been signed by 197,385 people — enough to get a response from the White House. To sign the petition, go here.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Say, did anyone post this yet?​

EXCLUSIVE: If Illegitimate and Unexplained Negative Votes Were Reversed or Eliminated in Georgia, President Trump Would Easily Win the State​

We’ve reported numerous times on the vote and election fraud in Georgia. We now have uncovered that if the illegitimate and unexplained negative votes that were recorded and included in Georgia’s vote totals were properly reversed or eliminated, President Trump would hold the lead in Georgia.

Overall it is clear that Georgia did not vote for Joe Biden. We believe not many people did. Once the stinch of fraud is eliminated, Georgia will end up a very red state. President Trump won Georgia by more than 5% in 2016. There is no way this was reversed. The amount of fraud that occurred in this state in 2020 is inconceivable.

'cause this is the toaster moment right here...
:)
You just can't have negative AND / OR reversing vote counts like that in a legitimate election.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

EXCLUSIVE: If Illegitimate and Unexplained Negative Votes Were Reversed or Eliminated in Georgia, President Trump Would Easily Win the State​

We’ve reported numerous times on the vote and election fraud in Georgia. We now have uncovered that if the illegitimate and unexplained negative votes that were recorded and included in Georgia’s vote totals were properly reversed or eliminated, President Trump would hold the lead in Georgia.

Overall it is clear that Georgia did not vote for Joe Biden. We believe not many people did. Once the stinch of fraud is eliminated, Georgia will end up a very red state. President Trump won Georgia by more than 5% in 2016. There is no way this was reversed. The amount of fraud that occurred in this state in 2020 is inconceivable.

You just can't have negative AND / OR reversing vote counts like that in a legitimate election.
What is "stinch"?

justfred

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2004
Drumheller
I heard that the Dems are go to allow the 140 some GOP senators to go off into a large room and CRY together on the 6th of January. They will allow the press in and then allow the gopers to sell the CD’s to raise money for the next election. They expect to make ov 100 million in the first week.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I heard that the Dems are go to allow the 140 some GOP senators to go off into a large room and CRY together on the 6th of January. They will allow the press in and then allow the gopers to sell the CD’s to raise money for the next election. They expect to make ov 100 million in the first week.
I thought they were NOT going to confirm the electors because of the fraudulent election, thus Biden doesn't become President..

So many different stories and twists..

I'd like to see that and Trump remain President, it would be fun to watch the meltdown... oh hold on, I'm in the USA on the 6th.. 😮😮

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Yep had it covered in the full hearing post and after

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Making his fortune and paying bribes to the likes of Biden & company

Admitted to as much in a speech were he said that's the only way to get a new venture to break ground especially in NY
Yes one of the reasons he ran was to try and change that . Those fifty year politicians were not in favour .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

The Arizona firm who is named as the sender of the alleged fraudulent ballots sent to Georgia which were uncovered in a warehouse in Fulton County, has very close ties to the Democrat Party.

Yesterday we reported on the ballots from Arizona that showed up in Georgia during the 2020 election:

The ballots had mailing instructions on them which showed that the firm mailing the ballots was from Arizona:

Since 1972, Runbeck Election Services has preserved the integrity of the American democratic process. We partner with cities, counties and states to provide a trusted election experience with ballot print and mail services, and equipment and software technology solutions that are accurate, transparent and efficient.
Rey Valenzuela, the Director of Elections for Maricopa County Arizona is listed on the front page of Runbeck’s website. He provides the one and only testimony of Runbeck where he shares:

Runbeck Elections is a subject matter expert on process. They are always involved and want to know more. Runbeck is reliant as a partner not a vendor; their competence helps them identify issues before they become an issue.

We’ve reported numerous accusations of questionable and corrupt activities in Maricopa County in Arizona.

In the video below, Valenzuela brags about working with an unnamed political organization to ‘cure’ ballots after the election by calling individuals on the phone. This went on for a week and it is unlikely that it was performed under dual control, with proper chain of custody or according to the laws set by the legislature in the state:

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Considering how horrific this appears if true, what do you do with the people that are trying to get away with the what is surely crime of the century?

Obama and Clinton front and center.