US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Hearsay, and people in mom's basement blowing their own horn!
About the same as quoting someone from another forum to prove a point!

View attachment 4366
Some of it yah I agree, but there is something big going down, aren't you curious why military intelligence is being used by the Trump administration, the new AG is from that world, Biden complaining he isn't getting full access to it? Pence announced last night when his VP term ends he will leave politics?

This dog and Pony show is another Trump look over here where the smoke is before lowering the boom IMO, He invited the nation to join him in Washington on Jan. 6 for a reason and I don't believe it is to protest the election results again IMO

If you would like I will stop pasting the Twits

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Some of it yah I agree, but there is something big going down, aren't you curious why military intelligence is being used by the Trump administration, the new AG is from that world, Biden complaining he isn't getting full access to it? Pence announced last night when his VP term ends he will leave politics?

This dog and Pony show is another Trump look over here where the smoke is before lowering the boom IMO, He invited the nation to join him in Washington on Jan. 6 for a reason and I don't believe it is to protest the election results again IMO

If you would like I will stop pasting the Twits
Keep it up , they are informative .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Also notice most of the good stuff coming out on twitter is by ex-DOD intelligence

anyway one more DS the video in here describes what the Gohmert lawsuit is really about

I'll leave it alone for awhile unless something big breaks
Don't worry about it....
Can't be as bad as cliffy's fakebook memes....:ROFLMAO:...
I might even have a twitter account... if I can remember my username and password :unsure: ?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I don't care much for Trump, but care even less for biden....he seems to be planning to ruin the oil industry in Canada unless the chinese have a stake in it !

Never trust a career politician!
I also never voted twice for a local politician unless he did some good the first time around!
biden's 50 year reputation doesn't look too damn good to me!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I don't care much for Trump, but care even less for biden....he seems to be planning to ruin the oil industry in Canada unless the chinese have a stake in it !

Never trust a career politician!
I also never voted twice for a local politician unless he did some good the first time around!
biden's 50 year reputation doesn't look too damn good to me!
Maybe the man deserves a chance before we judge. I don't think he can be any worse than the disaster they've suffered with for the past 4 years. So far I don't have much of an opinion of the man. He's older than me so maybe he's wiser. :)

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
And what did your hero Trump do during his 50 year career of wheeling, dealing and playing golf? :)
Making his fortune and paying bribes to the likes of Biden & company

Admitted to as much in a speech were he said that's the only way to get a new venture to break ground especially in NY

Reactions: DaSleeper