UN Urged To Declare Canada's Treatment Of Aboriginals 'Genocide'

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Well, that's just false. Treaties. Read them. I really don't know what else to say.

A treaty doesn't cease to have force or effect because "I WERKED SO HARD!!!11!!"

F*ck, you're dumb.

Is that your way of holding your hand out for more money from my wallet?

All I am is sick and f*cking tired of being held accountable and resposible for things I didn't do or have any part of.

Think of it this way...Should you be tossed in jail for crimes your father or grandfather committed? Are you held liable for debts your parents left behind when they die? Would you give up all you worked for (if you ever worked that is) because of something your great-great grandpappy did 200 years ago?

If you are willing to do any of that then your are way f*cking dumber than a rock. I believe in fairness and equality based on how things are, not how they were centuries past. So sorry for feeling robbed by a group of lazy f*ckers who don't even want an opportunity to make a life for themselves let alone take advantage of those opportunities.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Then one could also consider what the British did to Irland as genocide. It is important no to apply today's values to what happened before most of us were born.

The last residential school closed ints doors in 1996. Not before I was born.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
No, that his way of telling you what you are.

And trust me, he's never said that about me, and 5P and I have gone round and round on many an occasion, in ways that make how I tear you apart look tame.

That says a lot about you dude, lol.

All I am is sick and f*cking tired of being held accountable and resposible for things I didn't do or have any part of.
You are a part of it, you're living here, lol.

Think of it this way...Should you be tossed in jail for crimes your father or grandfather committed? Are you held liable for debts your parents left behind when they die? Would you give up all you worked for (if you ever worked that is) because of something your great-great grandpappy did 200 years ago?
Treaties dude, they last a long time, lol.

If you are willing to do any of that then your are way f*cking dumber than a rock.
No, you own that distinction exclusively.

I believe in fairness and equality based on how things are, not how they were centuries past.
No you don't. You believe that it was ok to theive, murder and oppress so you could be free to work hard and live the way you do.

So sorry for feeling robbed by a group of lazy f*ckers who don't even want an opportunity to make a life for themselves let alone take advantage of those opportunities.
LOL, please keep typing.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
So, it's the year of your birth that is the benchmark for the determination of what qualifies as genocide?

I'm still lost here. What the f*ck is it gonna change if it's called genocide or not? Why is this such a big deal? Will it change anything that happened? Or is it just so they can ask for more compensation?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm still lost here.
That's in now the most honest thing you've ever posted, lol. It just so happens to be completely true too!

What the f*ck is it gonna change if it's called genocide or not? Why is this such a big deal? Will it change anything that happened? Or is it just so they can ask for more compensation?
Just relax dude, it's to deep for you to grasp.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC

If you are willing to do any of that then your are way f*cking dumber than a rock. I believe in fairness and equality based on how things are, not how they were centuries past. So sorry for feeling robbed by a group of lazy f*ckers who don't even want an opportunity to make a life for themselves let alone take advantage of those opportunities.
Let's try this another way.

The Crown is currently advised by the Right Hon. Stephen Harper, as prime minister. Let's say that in 2015, light shines from the Heavens and Justin Trudeau returns the Liberals to their rightful and well-deserved place as Canada's "natural governing party." Now that there's a change-over in government...

• Should national debts be forgiven by foreign powers?
  • Should all government contracts be suddenly dissolved?
  • Should free trade agreements with other countries be cancelled?

No?

Then why would we treat treaties with First Nations, from one government to the next, any differently?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

The Crown is currently advised by the Right Hon. Stephen Harper, as prime minister. Let's say that in 2015, light shines from the Heavens and Justin Trudeau returns the Liberals to their rightful and well-deserved place as Canada's "natural governing party." Now that there's a change-over in government...

No?

Then why would we treat treaties with First Nations, from one government to the next, any differently?

The only argument I can think of is because 'they' are not 'us'. And that's still not a valid argument, but the best i can come up with.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Oh you can try any way you want, but I'm going to predict it doesn't get through, lol.

No?

Despite the hateful commentary at the beginning, well put, lol.

The only argument I can think of is because 'they' are not 'us'. And that's still not a valid argument, but the best i can come up with.
That would make sense if you follow some bigots commentary.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Let's say that in 2015, light shines from the Heavens and Justin Trudeau returns the Liberals to their rightful and well-deserved place as Canada's "natural governing party."

We can hope and pray that Canadians finally do see the light of day.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

No?

Fortunately that is one nightmare that will never happen.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
That's in now the most honest thing you've ever posted, lol. It just so happens to be completely true too!

Just relax dude, it's to deep for you to grasp.
Nope. It is just so you can try to claim more of the money I worked for.
I have offered a million apologies for the bad stuff other people did but that ain't good enough. So come on nitwit....what do you want to make it better? Just answer the question. Or can you not answer it without asking for money and proving me right?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Liar, you don't work. Admit it, you're one of those hacks claiming disability so you can screw the system, lol.
I have offered a million apologies for the bad stuff other people did but that ain't good enough.
Because like your head, they're empty, lol.

So come on nitwit....
Again, if I'm a nitwit, what exactly does the fact that I've bested you countless times, say about you?

... what do you want to make it better?
Me? Personally? Justice. You wouldn't know anything about that, you like to just kill or want dead, anything that doesn't suit your genocidal vision.

Just answer the question. Or can you not answer it without asking for money and proving me right?
You say more money, but the money that was stolen, or the land that was stolen, has either not been returned or paid for.

I understand that you aren't mentally capable of separating the various issues, you've jumbled them all up into one big mess and think any money thrown at it encompasses it all.

It doesn't work like that.

Even kids in grade 9 can see that. Again, what exactly does that say about you?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I have offered a million apologies for the bad stuff other people did but that ain't good enough. So come on nitwit....what do you want to make it better? Just answer the question. Or can you not answer it without asking for money and proving me right?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
You really have to take it easy on lil nicky, he paid for his own education, and obviously got what he paid for, lol.

Yep. That's why I own 4 different properties, half of a succesful business and all my vehicles and toys are paid for. My net worth is over $1.5 million and growing....cause I'm stupid and don't work.