UN Urged To Declare Canada's Treatment Of Aboriginals 'Genocide'

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I agree. I am hopeful though, that the political correctness silliness that dominates this issue will eventually subside and people will be able to discuss this issue honestly.
It would be nice if you could.

You haven't yet, your offerings here are proof of that.

I've always found it funny that you live in the past. I kinda feel sorry for people like you. That's probably because I tend to look forward instead of backward.
Uh huh, see above.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I'm well aware of your biased position, First Nations don't act like "Nations" anymore.
If you want to be a nation then develop your own law, currency, economy etc and stop leeching off Canada. Just be prepared to cross a border every time you leave a reserve and be accountable to Canadian law once you cross.
nor over ridden by conquest.
We could change that in a hurry if you want to proceed that way> By all means just say the word.
I've always found it funny that you legitimize and support Western imperialism, oppression, and subjugation.
Canada hasn't ever been imperialistic. But don't let that stop your attempts to make Canadians bad people for giving you billions a year.

You are free to leave Canada at any time. Hold a referendum and become a 'separate nation' just be ready for all that entails like zero support from Canada, guarded borders around your nation, your own currency, govt, new passports etc, etc. I'm not going to stop you from becoming autonomous but we will cut off your gravy train when you do so please go. What's stopping you? If you want to dispute over land as a separate nation then declare war on Canada and see what happens. Do not let fear, common sense, and your love of the big free ride through life stop you from trying.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
If you want to be a nation then develop your own law, currency, economy etc and stop leeching off Canada.
To late, we already did, it predates European law, currency, economy, and democracy, by thousands of years.

Just be prepared to cross a border every time you leave a reserve and be accountable to Canadian law once you cross.
Fair enough.

We could change that in a hurry if you want to proceed that way> By all means just say the word.
Funny, I've never even implied that that is something I want.

Genocide is you schtick, not mine.

Canada hasn't ever been imperialistic.
Actually, yes it has. But don't let historical facts get in the way of embarrassing yourself.

But don't let that stop your attempts to make Canadians bad people for giving you billions a year.
Blah, blah, blah. Your continued weak money money money schtick, is old lame and silly.

You are free to leave Canada at any time.
Some Nations never wanted to be part of Canada in the first place.

Hold a referendum and become a 'separate nation' just be ready for all that entails like zero support from Canada, guarded borders around your nation, your own currency, govt, new passports etc, etc.
OK,

I'm not going to stop you from becoming autonomous but we will cut off your gravy train when you do so please go.
What gravy train? Is that what you ignorantly call the mortgage payment Canada pays some Nations?

If you want to dispute over land as a separate nation then declare war on Canada and see what happens.
You just love the idea of wholesale slaughter don't you?

It's funny how you whine about the banks being the sole cause of WWI and II, but here you are wanting war over your wallet.

Are you at all aware of the hypocrisy involved there?