UN Urged To Declare Canada's Treatment Of Aboriginals 'Genocide'

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You really have to take it easy on lil nicky, he paid for his own education, and obviously got what he paid for, lol.
Maybe he solve this little ditty...

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Let's try this another way.

The Crown is currently advised by the Right Hon. Stephen Harper, as prime minister. Let's say that in 2015, light shines from the Heavens and Justin Trudeau returns the Liberals to their rightful and well-deserved place as Canada's "natural governing party." Now that there's a change-over in government...

• Should national debts be forgiven by foreign powers?
  • Should all government contracts be suddenly dissolved?
  • Should free trade agreements with other countries be cancelled?

No?

Then why would we treat treaties with First Nations, from one government to the next, any differently?

I tried this type of post a few pages back. It had no effect.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
So come on nitwit....what do you want to make it better? Just answer the question. Or can you not answer it without asking for money and proving me right?

You know, you're the only one who keeps bringing up money. So far as I can tell in this thread no one has asked for any from you.

Yep. That's why I own 4 different properties, half of a succesful business and all my vehicles and toys are paid for. My net worth is over $1.5 million and growing....cause I'm stupid and don't work.

Sounds like you are doing just fine. I guess you havent been robbed blind as your other posts imply.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
You know, you're the only one who keeps bringing up money. So far as I can tell in this thread no one has asked for any from you.
Nobody else can give any other reason for all the hooplah and tears. If it's about an apology they got it. If it's about justice then I'll gladly sit on a jury and send any individual they can prove committed a crime to jail for a long time. Problem that seems to be happening here is no-one can clearly state what the hell is wanted and based on past experience that means money.
Sounds like you are doing just fine. I guess you havent been robbed blind as your other posts imply.
I do more than fine. I have earned it the hard way and really don't see why I should give it away to somebody I haven't harmed in any way.

Well he's got 1.5 million ya know. Gotta hold onto that. :roll:

I want to have 3 or 4 million in 10 years so I can retire early and enjoy life. I have given up many vacations and luxuries to accumulate wealth over the years and just don't feel like giving any of it away. Do you want to give away what you have worked for?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Let's try this another way.

The Crown is currently advised by the Right Hon. Stephen Harper, as prime minister. Let's say that in 2015, light shines from the Heavens and Justin Trudeau returns the Liberals to their rightful and well-deserved place as Canada's "natural governing party." Now that there's a change-over in government...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good God! That was too funny!

Thanks for the chuckles.. hell, I think that I even peed a bit there

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I tried this type of post a few pages back. It had no effect.
That's because it was well thought out and reasoned.

Nobody else can give any other reason for all the hooplah and tears. If it's about an apology they got it. If it's about justice then I'll gladly sit on a jury and send any individual they can prove committed a crime to jail for a long time. Problem that seems to be happening here is no-one can clearly state what the hell is wanted and based on past experience that means money.
Really? You really don't know? I'm not surprised, you don't recognise your own hypocrisy, why anyone would think you were capable of seeing the govt's was just silly.

I have earned it the hard way...
By typing it on the net?

Do you want to give away what you have worked for?
Some of my people didn't. So your people stole it.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
They aren't nations? Who do you think are nations? Americans? Canadians?
He confuses "nation" for "state". It isn't the first time.

As far as nations go, we are most certainly a group of nations. As for statehood, many nations were robbed of that by hook and crook, outright interference at the international level. Not by conflict or negotiation.

Regardless, the Crown has continued to negotiate and the courts have continuously upheld treaties as acts between states.

That's only compounded by the fundamental human right of self determination, and the fact that very few nations have ever ceded their sovereignty.

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire
He confuses "nation" for "state". It isn't the first time.

I'm not surprised, the word nation has been bastardized over the years to include common language, culture, ethnicity etc.. The media in the US often incorrectly uses the term nation as well. I'll stick to the old definition of common ancestry.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
.... And that was a mistake. They should now reverse that.
I'm well aware of your biased position, First Nations don't act like "Nations" anymore.

Unfortunately what you think and what is, are at odds. Reality, law, history, ethics, being a few of the reasons why. They are nations, they are not states or Nationhood's. But even then, the latter was only legislated away, not ceded to the Crown, nor over ridden by conquest.

I've always found it funny that you legitimize and support Western imperialism, oppression, and subjugation. The humour in that is only compounded by your implied necessity for ethics in politics.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Unfortunately what you think and what is, are at odds.

I agree. I am hopeful though, that the political correctness silliness that dominates this issue will eventually subside and people will be able to discuss this issue honestly.

I've always found it funny that you legitimize and support Western imperialism, oppression, and subjugation.

I've always found it funny that you live in the past. I kinda feel sorry for people like you. That's probably because I tend to look forward instead of backward.