The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
It is to the conservatives who worship "Western culture."
So you're saying that liberals and the left wing hates "western culture"?

I mean, i think we all KNEW that but it's nice to have it confirmed.
If you don’t love something doesn’t mean you hate it. I’m OK with French Fries, don’t love or hate them. There’s middle ground.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
If you don’t love something doesn’t mean you hate it. I’m OK with French Fries, don’t love or hate them. There’s middle ground.
Historically that's true, but in today's polarized society that's the exception not the rule. Especially if someone suggests that YOU 'worship' something. There's a pretty strong connotation that you're into something that isn't worth caring about :)

But of course he's free to clear that up and say,as you suggest, that it's not that the left hates it, but rather the left just doesn't care about it and if western culture completely collapsed they'd be fine with it but if it doesn't then y'know whatever.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Yes, because it's a dichotomy. There are no emotions except worship and hatred.
THere certainly is in your world. After all - you suggest that conservatives must "Worship" western culture. not just like it or be really fond of it or the like. Seems like you are the one who introduced the extremes but as usual you want to pretend it's someone else.
You're dumber'n usual today. Short night?
You're dumb constantly. Short bus?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Again, putting words in my mouth. Atta go guy! anything else you have an issue with?

Hard to know, you rarely clarify WHAT you mean, you just spout things then let everyone else assume, then go off when they're "wrong" (or right, you've done both).

If you WEREN'T implying everyone crossing was MS13, then why post Trump's little narrative of "Everyone crossing the border is or is like MS13"?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Hard to know, you rarely clarify WHAT you mean, you just spout things then let everyone else assume, then go off when they're "wrong" (or right, you've done both).

If you WEREN'T implying everyone crossing was MS13, then why post Trump's little narrative of "Everyone crossing the border is or is like MS13"?
I happen to enjoy Dixie’s Cups posts and find them brief and to the point .