Tyre Nichols

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Well, I guess they weren't too gentle with him.

Trump must be delighted.

Sadly, despite the family asking not to, I'm sure there will be riots over this.

And there will be a certain crowd claiming it's ANTIFA/Commies and it's somehow indicative to ALL people who would support BLM and blah, blah.

Though I wonder if it'll change any with the cops being black too?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sadly, despite the family asking not to, I'm sure there will be riots over this.

And there will be a certain crowd claiming it's ANTIFA/Commies and it's somehow indicative to ALL people who would support BLM and blah, blah.

Though I wonder if it'll change any with the cops being black too?
Yeah, they'll get stiffer sentences.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Well, I guess they weren't too gentle with him.

Trump must be delighted.
Yep, I'm sure the man who restored the funding to HCBU's that the previous BLACK president had slashed, as well as partnering to create a community development fund for Black communities and Black entrepreneurs was just fucking delighted.

Jesus, I'm surprised you still aren't pushing the Great Russian Collusion hoax too.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

And rest assured there will be a certain crowd blaming "systemic racism" and all White people even though the cops were Black as well.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
And rest assured there will be a certain crowd blaming "systemic racism" and all White people even though the cops were Black as well.

Probably, there's stupid in every group of people.

This wasn't racism but rather abuse of authority. Not sure which is worse, to be honest. I'd say though this proves that the "power" police have is currently tainted and something needs to change and those that were calling for just this might have been right after all.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yep, I'm sure the man who restored the funding to HCBU's that the previous BLACK president had slashed, as well as partnering to create a community development fund for Black communities and Black entrepreneurs was just fucking delighted.

Jesus, I'm surprised you still aren't pushing the Great Russian Collusion hoax too.
He was the man who specifically encouraged cops "not to be too gentle" with arrestees.

You can just call me Chuy. I'm surprised you are still pushing the "ordinary tourist visit engaged in legitimate political discourse" line.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Military bases, utility companies, Rail Road offices, Libraries, bus stops, & basic infrastructure. Might as well make it interesting and confusing at the same time. You asked.
Do they have to be motivated by Black causes/grievance, or will any old riot do?

Don't be rude. Here at Betty's Wedding and Riot Planners, we're doing our best to provide you with a magical riot experience you'll never forget!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Do they have to be motivated by Black causes/grievance, or will any old riot do?

Don't be rude. Here at Betty's Wedding and Riot Planners, we're doing our best to provide you with a magical riot experience you'll never forget!
Didn’t think being Black was an issue here. Riots over sporting events will do. Was trying to picture the most effective and interesting combination of riot and urban warfare and irony in the same movement….thus libraries & bus stops also…without the looting.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Didn’t think being Black was an issue here. Riots over sporting events will do. Was trying to picture the most effective and interesting combination of riot and urban warfare and irony in the same movement….thus libraries & bus stops also…without the looting.
And how often do you work for free?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
And how often do you work for free?
Is looting a wage or a salary or just a benefit? I was picturing a riot and looting as separate things.

A riot as a statement or a means towards a goal.

Looting as just looting being a separate dilution by those few taking advantage of the situation of the riot.

Ironically, rioting as a “lawless” act…could it also be self-policing against looting?