Tyre Nichols

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Yeah, kinda like being retarded ain't being retarded if White people are doing it.
See - prime example. If i said "blacks don't think being retarded is retarded" you'd call me a racist. But you can be racist to me no problem and think that's perfectly acceptable. Basically you just called white people retarded and that's perfectly fine in your world/

Why? Because the left only considers racism to be racism when it's NOT towards white people. As i said. The left thinks it's absolutely fine and in fact to be encouraged to be as racists as possible towards white people.

Yet when racial tensions and violence rises as a direct result of this attitude - well then it's trump's fault.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
See - prime example. If i said "blacks don't think being retarded is retarded" you'd call me a racist. But you can be racist to me no problem and think that's perfectly acceptable. Basically you just called white people retarded and that's perfectly fine in your world/

Why? Because the left only considers racism to be racism when it's NOT towards white people. As i said. The left thinks it's absolutely fine and in fact to be encouraged to be as racists as possible towards white people.

Yet when racial tensions and violence rises as a direct result of this attitude - well then it's trump's fault.
Kleenex do ya, or should I call the WAAAHmbulance?

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Kleenex do ya, or should I call the WAAAHmbulance?
Ahhhh yes, the predictable attempt to downplay your own racism and hatreds by pretending that others are making too big a deal out of it.

How pathetic. Probably too late to yell at your parents for raising you like this, but really you should try to better yourself at some point. Racism isn't ok. Race hatred isn't ok. Belittling other people because they speak out against racism isn't ok. You've got some good qualities i'm sure but this kind of thing stains you as a person. Serryah is even worse but you're not much better when it comes to this.

Now - are you done acting like a jackass or would you like to continue diminishing your humanity a little more.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
don't forget he's talking about MS13!! They're not exactly "nice" people so ya, I'm ok with what he said FOR THEM!!

He - and you evidently - are assuming everyone crossing over was MS13.

Not the case.

But "Round em up!" is so American and Western, why not, eh?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
He - and you evidently - are assuming everyone crossing over was MS13.

Not the case.

But "Round em up!" is so American and Western, why not, eh?
Western…Germany? Western Africa? Western Australia? Interesting how different parts of a country or region are perceived by other parts of the same country or region.
1676236355361.jpeg
1676236375687.jpeg

Reactions: petros