Trudeau Liberals surge ahead over Conservatives

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Not sure why there is not an Indigenous party and think they would compete well with the Greens and NDP. Overtime who knows.

Reactions: petros

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Not sure why there is not an Indigenous party and think they would compete well with the Greens and NDP. Overtime who knows.
They might even bring common sense to politics as indigenous people are pretty down to earth (no pun intended). There are those that I've heard currently who sound pretty darn good to me and should be in politics to straighten things out - doesn't matter if they're only 5% of the population, it only takes one or 2 people to make a big difference and perhaps a different perspective is what we need.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
They might even bring common sense to politics as indigenous people are pretty down to earth (no pun intended). There are those that I've heard currently who sound pretty darn good to me and should be in politics to straighten things out - doesn't matter if they're only 5% of the population, it only takes one or 2 people to make a big difference and perhaps a different perspective is what we need.
They would win some ridings. I'd have no problem with letting them take the wheel.

We see what we get with the Liberals. The Conservatives will never abandon their Ontario base but appreciate the support of the west in a lesser of two evils kind of way.

True western regional representation will only come from the true west.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
They would win some ridings. I'd have no problem with letting them take the wheel.

We see what we get with the Liberals. The Conservatives will never abandon their Ontario base but appreciate the support of the west in a lesser of two evils kind of way.

True western regional representation will only come from the true west.

I saw on the internet today where a bunch of Native Indians have shown us already as to what they are quite capable of doing. In Winnipeg the Native Indians toppled two statues off their pillars. One of Queen Victoria and one of Queen Elizabeth 11 and this was done on Canada Day and there were no cops around to stop them from tearing down these statues. What a joke.

It's not Canada that did all of those evil things that were done to Native Indians centuries ago. It was the Catholic Church that did all of those evil things to the Native Indians in the past. Those Catholic Churches that are being burned down are no doubt being burned to the ground by those Native Indians.

So, why topple statutes of our two British Queens when those two Queens had nothing to do with what happened at all to the Indians in the past? Wasn't the burning down OF those Catholic churches not enough? Those Indians have insulted my British ancestors and ancestry and myself for what they did to those statues. They need to be found out and prosecuted for their crime.

HA-HA-HA. Ya sure, eh? The Indians today can do whatever they want too without any fear of reprisal from the police or the government. F'n Canada of today. Canada was once a great British/European country but now Canada has become an Indian/ 3rd world controlled country where all of our British/European cultures and traditions are all under attack and are slowly being erased from history.

White people have become nothing more than a bunch of white guilt ridden cowards and wimps. They just sit back and act like the buffoons that they are. They won't be laughing in another decade or so. They will have to face the fact that one day they will become second class citizen's in their own white homeland and they will deserve the shit kicking that they are going to get. Our white grandchildren will be working for them as slaves. No? just wait and see. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I saw on the internet today where a bunch of Native Indians have shown us already as to what they are quite capable of doing. In Winnipeg the Native Indians toppled two statues off their pillars. One of Queen Victoria and one of Queen Elizabeth 11 and this was done on Canada Day and there were no cops around to stop them from tearing down these statues. What a joke.

It's not Canada that did all of those evil things that were done to Native Indians centuries ago. It was the Catholic Church that did all of those evil things to the Native Indians in the past. Those Catholic Churches that are being burned down are no doubt being burned to the ground by those Native Indians.

So, why topple statutes of our two British Queens when those two Queens had nothing to do with what happened at all to the Indians in the past? Wasn't the burning down OF those Catholic churches not enough? Those Indians have insulted my British ancestors and ancestry and myself for what they did to those statues. They need to be found out and prosecuted for their crime.

HA-HA-HA. Ya sure, eh? The Indians today can do whatever they want too without any fear of reprisal from the police or the government. F'n Canada of today. Canada was once a great British/European country but now Canada has become an Indian/ 3rd world controlled country where all of our British/European cultures and traditions are all under attack and are slowly being erased from history.

White people have become nothing more than a bunch of white guilt ridden cowards and wimps. They just sit back and act like the buffoons that they are. They won't be laughing in another decade or so. They will have to face the fact that one day they will become second class citizen's in their own white homeland and they will deserve the shit kicking that they are going to get. Our white grandchildren will be working for them as slaves. No? just wait and see. (n)

I cannot believe the polls when they say that Castro Turdeau is leading the liberal conservative party even though I am not in favor of the progressive conservative party becoming the next government either. The leftist liberal media is going to try to make it appear as though Castro is winning in the polls.

If Castro does win it will be because Castro Turdeau will have cheated and rigged his way back into becoming the communist dictator of Chanuckistan once again in the next election. Canada is so phuk'd up these days. What a sham and a shame. (n)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

It wasn't just Catholics, although they do seem to get the most attention.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Bernout first is not the answer
The thing is, he has the intestinal fortitude to actually do something - he's not afraid which I think is a good thing. I think he and his party would make a good opposition (better than the Bloc) because he'd challenge some of the crap that comes under both the Liberal & Conservative Parties. It won't happen which might not be such a good thing for Canada as they'd hate "Bernout" just like Trump is hated in the U.S.. Besides, his English stinks so he really does have a communication issue which he needs to clearly explain his platform for people to understand where he's coming from.

It's a thought anyway......

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The thing is, he has the intestinal fortitude to actually do something - he's not afraid which I think is a good thing. I think he and his party would make a good opposition (better than the Bloc) because he'd challenge some of the crap that comes under both the Liberal & Conservative Parties. It won't happen which might not be such a good thing for Canada as they'd hate "Bernout" just like Trump is hated in the U.S.. Besides, his English stinks so he really does have a communication issue which he needs to clearly explain his platform for people to understand where he's coming from.

The only taxpayers that hate Trump are the ones that are paid to hate him.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

I see him as having a hissy fit when Scheer won the leadership his fortitude came when he didn't want to get off the taxpayer's dime

Reactions: petros

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I see him as having a hissy fit when Scheer won the leadership his fortitude came when he didn't want to get off the taxpayer's dime
Huh - is that true or is it that he made some suggestions as to policy and the party didn't go for it and he was p'd because his ideas were sound?? Who knows.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Huh - is that true or is it that he made some suggestions as to policy and the party didn't go for it and he was p'd because his ideas were sound?? Who knows.
I don't disagree with you at all more conservative choices are a good thing, personally I will vote for the best interest of the West and right now Bernier and the Toole ain't it

I'll just leave this here as well for a reference

Scheer defeats Bernier at CPC leadership convention | CTV News

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/scheer-defeats-bernier-at-cpc-leadership-convention-1.3432327
Moments after the win, Scheer acknowledged the field and in particular thanked Bernier -- who appeared to be fighting back tears of disappointment -- and his other leadership rivals for their ...

Bernier attacks Scheer and leaves Conservatives to start ...

https://ipolitics.ca/2018/08/23/maxime-bernier-leaving-conservative-party/
Bernier lost the Conservative leadership race last year by a hair in a nail-biting contest to Scheer. Bernier led the Conservative leadership race throughout, placing first in votes throughout the race's first 12 rounds before, finally, Scheer edged him out 50.95 per cent to 49.05 per cent in the final round.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Are you stilm going to waste your vote on Bernout?
Dam right I am. I am a real and true conservative so why would I not vote for a real and true conservative party that, sadly for me, is fighting for your rights and freedoms also. Bills C-10 and C-36 should woke brain dead people like you up as to what is happening in Canada today. You appear to be one of those stupid majority Canadians who could be easily convinced that the sky is falling down. Your vote for those other three buffoons mentioned WILL be a wasted vote, fool.

So, are you still going to waste your vote on the likes of comrades Turdeau, Singh or O'Tool? Those traitors mentioned are fighting to take your rights and freedoms away, fool. Sadly, you are to brain dead to realize that. I am trying to save this pathetic country while you appear to be trying to destroy it. Go away, fool. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

We can now see what the majority of stupid Canadians have become because of those, like some here, who are trying to ridicule Bernier. Bernier is trying to save Canada and some of those buffoons here are trying to destroy Canada. I will bet that some of those Bernier haters here never even bothered to check out the PPC party platform. They are getting all of their mis and disinformation from the likes of communist like TV stations like CTV, CBC, and Globull. Only buffoons and idiots still listen and believe what those TV social justice so called journalist warrior morons have to say. Canada truly has become a majority of stupid brain dead Canadians and it shows right here. :cool:

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
I don't disagree with you at all more conservative choices are a good thing, personally I will vote for the best interest of the West and right now Bernier and the Toole ain't it

I'll just leave this here as well for a reference

Scheer defeats Bernier at CPC leadership convention | CTV News

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/scheer-defeats-bernier-at-cpc-leadership-convention-1.3432327
Moments after the win, Scheer acknowledged the field and in particular thanked Bernier -- who appeared to be fighting back tears of disappointment -- and his other leadership rivals for their ...

Bernier attacks Scheer and leaves Conservatives to start ...

https://ipolitics.ca/2018/08/23/maxime-bernier-leaving-conservative-party/
Bernier lost the Conservative leadership race last year by a hair in a nail-biting contest to Scheer. Bernier led the Conservative leadership race throughout, placing first in votes throughout the race's first 12 rounds before, finally, Scheer edged him out 50.95 per cent to 49.05 per cent in the final round.
Bernier would have given Quebec voters a choice when it became obvious JT wasn't as special as he thought he was going to be.

Scheer was never an option for Quebec voters so they stuck with Trudeau. Better the crook you know kind of thing.