Trudeau cancels appearance at Surrey fundraiser after protesters hurl racial slurs

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
This is so funny. I read a news headline that I get on my phone that Singh couldn't believe how angry people were. I simply HAD to email him a response.

I told him that I couldn't believe how clueless he was and that he needed to start listening to what was happening around the country. I also told him that he's hooked up with an individual (PM) who is a narcissist and extremely vindictive which didn't help him any. I also told him that running from constituents didn't bode well for him. (Mind you, having things thrown at one isn't ideal, I know). He likely didn't want to interact with them because they obviously didn't agree with him raher than asking them to calm down and lets talk. Nooooo that would be too hard and he wouldn't like what he heard. So rather than engage, he ran.

I told him that he was a fool to not listen just as Trudeau was a coward and narcissist for not listening to the truckers - not that he'll read my email but it makes me feel good,

I listed 3 things that are likely making people mad and that if he would have at least consulted them, spoke to them - whatever, things may have turned out better. Instead, he looks like the coward he is.

Reactions: taxme and petros

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I used to have a little Mulroney doll that hung in my car window from a noose with a button on him that said, "I ❤️ the GST."

They need to make a Trudeau one with a button that says, "I ❤️ carbon taxes."

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
This is so funny. I read a news headline that I get on my phone that Singh couldn't believe how angry people were. I simply HAD to email him a response.

I told him that I couldn't believe how clueless he was and that he needed to start listening to what was happening around the country. I also told him that he's hooked up with an individual (PM) who is a narcissist and extremely vindictive which didn't help him any. I also told him that running from constituents didn't bode well for him. (Mind you, having things thrown at one isn't ideal, I know). He likely didn't want to interact with them because they obviously didn't agree with him raher than asking them to calm down and lets talk. Nooooo that would be too hard and he wouldn't like what he heard. So rather than engage, he ran.

I told him that he was a fool to not listen just as Trudeau was a coward and narcissist for not listening to the truckers - not that he'll read my email but it makes me feel good,

I listed 3 things that are likely making people mad and that if he would have at least consulted them, spoke to them - whatever, things may have turned out better. Instead, he looks like the coward he is.

Sadly for Singh, he is a Marxist thru and thru and there is not much more one can say about this communist. Both Trudeau and Singh remind me of the OLD Lee brothers: Ugly and Homely. Just saying. :D