Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
They chased the cops away at Coutts.. now people are headed to Coutts with pickups and trailers and guns to fight the police..

They are broadcasting it on Twitter.. so not the smartest group..

This protest is turning to shit because of a bunch of disruptive asshats
What a pack of wingnut arseholes.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
So these truckers want their freedom...the freedom to be unvaxxed...give Covid-19 to their neighbours...and potentially kill them.

Yup...ALL ABOOOOOARD!!!! 10-4 THAT, BABY!! HONK! HONK!!
Yeah, shows you what they know.......You can be vaccinated and still do all that....dumbasses

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
A few assholes does not a majority make, Tec and any large protest is going to have a number of fuckheads trying to screw things up for the majority of peaceful protestors.

Tell that to the assholes on here who went all "It's ALL BLM/ANTIFA" last year.

yeah, and you see, it's because there were no Canadian flags seen a year ago on January 6th that that event was deemed to be an INSURRECTION!

Actually there WAS one Canadian flag at that event.

But just because it was there, doesn't make it LESS of what it really was.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
pgs...

Why do you keep addressing me?? I told you I'm done interacting with you...so we'll consider this post a one-off.

You're like a little duck that keeps gnawing on my ankle. Go find another pond and leave me alone.
Well fuck off and leave the forum again . I will stop once you do . Otherwise is it is a public forum I will respond to whomever I wish whenever I wish . You are free to ignore me .

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Actually there WAS one Canadian flag at that event.

But just because it was there, doesn't make it LESS of what it really was.
oh, so it was definitely an invasion then lol

it was what it was

what it surely wasn't was an insurrection

not even close

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I’ve been out of the loop working for the last couple of days, but have they burnt Ottawa to the ground yet? Maybe just some court houses and the police station or something? Looting yet? Deaths? Light any railway lines on fire? Churches?

Spray paint & and then rip down some statues and throw them into a canal? Smash them with hammers & chisels to remove the heads? Take over downtown San Francisco…I mean Ottawa…and occupy it from behind their barricades yet?

Seriously though, Trudeau (The Great Divider) is in hiding and has already stated that he’ll remain in hiding…so it’s time to bug out and let the folks (the common folks just trying to get through their days & lives) in Ottawa get back to their normal.

Time for the Trucker Convoy to go back to work and leave the idiots hiding behind them in Ottawa with their open liquor & Quebec Flags to make arses out’a themselves without the finger being pointed back at the Trucker Convoy.
1643767333524.jpeg
1643767358056.jpeg
1643767379450.jpeg
1643767401698.jpeg
1643767428541.jpeg
1643767449968.jpeg
1643767469131.jpeg
1643767492859.jpeg
1643767518491.jpeg
These Truckers have gone nuts in Ottawa! Defacing Shit & play’n “Where’s Waldo?” with the PM. Time to go home before you get blamed for the above too….

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
"A choice that I would like to see is that all OF those stupid gullible peasants out there who went and got fully vaccinated, and whom also have taken a booster jab to boot, should all be quarantined because they appear to be the real super covid spreaders now."

And I suppose you still believe Elvis is alive and living in Tweed.
It is starting to look exactly like that . Best bookmark this post .

Reactions: 55Mercury

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well about time the Queen Cowboys move in.. the Canadian Military is being mustered from my sources from Suffield Airforce Base, with tanks to push trucks and equipment into the ditch.

I guess TruckerLawyer.ca is where truckers & companies can sue these guys for lost time, loads, fuel and $35 /per hour for 45 hours for each truck they held hostage.
I’ve been out of the loop working for the last couple of days, but have they burnt Ottawa to the ground yet? Maybe just some court houses and the police station or something? Looting yet? Deaths? Light any railway lines on fire? Churches?

Spray paint & and then rip down some statues and throw them into a canal? Smash them with hammers & chisels to remove the heads? Take over downtown San Francisco…I mean Ottawa…and occupy it from behind their barricades yet?

Seriously though, Trudeau (The Great Divider) is in hiding and has already stated that he’ll remain in hiding…so it’s time to bug out and let the folks (the common folks just trying to get through their days & lives) in Ottawa get back to their normal.

Time for the Trucker Convoy to go back to work and leave the idiots hiding behind them in Ottawa with their open liquor & Quebec Flags to make arses out’a themselves without the finger being pointed back at the Trucker Convoy.
It is obvious you have been out of the loop .What about the tens of thousands of normal Canadians out supporting the truckers , and all those rallying throughout the country this weekend , should we all just say fuck it and let Canada continue to slide into the abyss ? Canada has never seen a grass route protest like this ever . Should we just guit and allow our grandchildren to try and clean up our mess ? Will you be happy leaving our country challenging Venuzalia ?

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
It is obvious you have been out of the loop .What about the tens of thousands of normal Canadians out supporting the truckers , and all those rallying throughout the country this weekend , should we all just say fuck it and let Canada continue to slide into the abyss ? Canada has never seen a grass route protest like this ever . Should we just guit and allow our grandchildren to try and clean up our mess ? Will you be happy leaving our country challenging Venuzalia ?
They’re going crazy! Quick, to the “Trudeau Emergency Bug Out Chopper!!”
1643769317152.jpeg
1643769361843.jpeg
1643769394915.jpeg
1643769428316.jpeg
1643769487021.jpeg
1643769732940.jpeg