Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's hilarious, a bunch of knucle dragging low IQ Anti-Albertans are blocking the Coutts border, hurting the Alberta economy and workers.. & they think Trudeau cares.. really. Trudeau has been trying to kill the Alberta economy for years..

Guranteed, Trudeau is laughing his ass off tucked away in some nice warm room with a fireplace burning, while these

Neanderthals do his work.. while freezing their asses off in -29 C weather.

Reactions: MyOpinion

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
I’ve been out of the loop working for the last couple of days, but have they burnt Ottawa to the ground yet? Maybe just some court houses and the police station or something? Looting yet? Deaths? Light any railway lines on fire? Churches?

Spray paint & and then rip down some statues and throw them into a canal? Smash them with hammers & chisels to remove the heads? Take over downtown San Francisco…I mean Ottawa…and occupy it from behind their barricades yet?

Seriously though, Trudeau (The Great Divider) is in hiding and has already stated that he’ll remain in hiding…so it’s time to bug out and let the folks (the common folks just trying to get through their days & lives) in Ottawa get back to their normal.

Time for the Trucker Convoy to go back to work and leave the idiots hiding behind them in Ottawa with their open liquor & Quebec Flags to make arses out’a themselves without the finger being pointed back at the Trucker Convoy.
While I took some of your comments in a sarcastic tone, you have no idea the disruption to the residents of Ottawa.
Driving up and down the streets at all hours of the day and night honking horns does nothing to piss Trudeau off, only the residents.
Blocking the streets so people cannot get to work does nothing to piss Trudeau off, just the residents.
Keeping people from going downtown does nothing to piss Trudeau off, just the residents of Ottawa.
Blocking traffic, even city buses does nothing to piss Trudeau off, only business owners, customers and residents.
Ontario opened up somewhat on Monday and businesses were very happy to get customers back but wait, the ones downtown cannot get supplies to open, let alone customers and that does not piss Trudeau off, only those living in Ottawa.
While you are sitting fat, dumb and happy in Regina, those residents of Ottawa, who are used to disruptions and protests, are fed up with a protest that is mostly a Provincial matter than Federal and has run it's course.
As for tearing down statues etc, no, that has not happened but there have been many many other minor issues such as throwing rocks at ambulance vehicles and harassing homeless shelters and harrasening and threatening local residents outside of their residences and defacing monuments and harassing shopping malls to the point of forcing the entire mall to close.
So yes, I agree, time to move on. The point has been made, perhaps to the wrong people and places but time to move on.

Reactions: B00Mer

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I have been saying for days that they should get the hell out of Ottawa. they have made their point, and Trudeau went into hiding and refuses to talk to them, so it’s done. Time to go home as of Monday 31st AM, and any traffic disruptions behind that should be just them draining themselves out of the nations capital, which should’ve happened before the end of day on Monday.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
While you are sitting fat, dumb and happy in Regina, those residents of Ottawa, who are used to disruptions and protests, are fed up with a protest that is mostly a Provincial matter than Federal and has run it's course.
Actually, I’ve just been shovelling. Sounds like that is being sent to Ottawa also…the reason for the shovelling that is.
As for tearing down statues etc, no, that has not happened but there have been many many other minor issues such as throwing rocks at ambulance vehicles and harassing homeless shelters and harrasening and threatening local residents outside of their residences and defacing monuments and harassing shopping malls to the point of forcing the entire mall to close.
In this day and age of every single adult seeming to have a smart phone with a camera and video capacity on it, i’m still waiting for somebody to come forward with a video showing who put the ball cap and Canada flag on the Terry Fox statue, or the homeless shelter thing, or the throwing rocks at ambulances, etc…

I did watch those drunken idiots with open liquor and their Quebec flags dancing on that tomb, and yes they should be spanked
So yes, I agree, time to move on. The point has been made, perhaps to the wrong people and places but time to move on.
I also agree it is well past time to move on.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I agree.

It was treason.

Know something else, Ron? If you go into a bank in a Bozo the Clown mask, hand the teller a note written in purple crayon, and the magazine falls out of your gun while you're waving it around, that's still armed robbery.

It's about intent, not competence.
Whataboutery .

Reactions: B00Mer

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
I have been saying for days that they should get the hell out of Ottawa. they have made their point, and Trudeau went into hiding and refuses to talk to them, so it’s done. Time to go home as of Monday 31st AM, and any traffic disruptions behind that should be just them draining themselves out of the nations capital, which should’ve happened before the end of day on Monday.
Here is an interview with a protester that was done this morning. While this guy tried to be articulate, he is definitely confused about who is responsible for mandates and how many people in Canada are actually pissed at the conditions imposed by governments to prevent spread of covid. (there are 3 commercials before the interview begins and you can't fast forward through them :()

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
90% of truckers are vaccinated so there is still lots of domestic work for the unvaccinated. But this isn't about truckers. It's about big money tinkering to keep a supply of US truckers working in Canada to reduce the demand and their costs. Now you know why a right wing political party organized their funding.
Where did that 90% come from ? Why would truckers have a higher vaccination rate than the country as a whole ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Are you happy with the direction the political and bureaucratic actors are driving Canada ? Do you think Canada is well served by those classes ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Actually, I’ve just been shovelling. Sounds like that is being sent to Ottawa also…the reason for the shovelling that is.

In this day and age of every single adult seeming to have a smart phone with a camera and video capacity on it, i’m still waiting for somebody to come forward with a video showing who put the ball cap and Canada flag on the Terry Fox statue, or the homeless shelter thing, or the throwing rocks at ambulances, etc…

I did watch those drunken idiots with open liquor and their Quebec flags dancing on that tomb, and yes they should be spanked

I also agree it is well past time to move on.
Let it die , let Canada die as well , it is obviously not worth fighting for . Sad sack mushy Canadians . What happened to your spine Ron ?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Where did that 90% come from ? Why would truckers have a higher vaccination rate than the country as a whole ?
That is about the number thrown about, 10 to 15% , even by the truckers themselves.
Perhaps truckers that want to be able to cross birders to work have realized it is not just a Canadian requirement but an American one too so, to make money and preserve their job, they complied. Like so many other folks that wanted to work when the requirement was placed on their employment terms.

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Are you happy with the direction the political and bureaucratic actors are driving Canada ? Do you think Canada is well served by those classes ?
Yes, considering the challenges of a world wide pandemic, I think we, Canada, are doing as good or similar, if not better, than many countries.
Bureaucratic actors? What or who are they?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's hilarious, a bunch of knucle dragging low IQ Anti-Albertans are blocking the Coutts border, hurting the Alberta economy and workers.. & they think Trudeau cares.. really. Trudeau has been trying to kill the Alberta economy for years..

Guranteed, Trudeau is laughing his ass off tucked away in some nice warm room with a fireplace burning, while these

Neanderthals do his work.. while freezing their asses off in -29 C weather.

It's their own fault for not getting Education degrees. They coulda been teachers!

Or Prime Minister.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Here is an interview with a protester that was done this morning. While this guy tried to be articulate, he is definitely confused about who is responsible for mandates and how many people in Canada are actually pissed at the conditions imposed by governments to prevent spread of covid. (there are 3 commercials before the interview begins and you can't fast forward through them :()

EPIC! Conservative Lawmakers DESTROY Blackface Trudeau for Smearing Working Canadian Truckdrivers as Racists (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published February 1, 2022 at 11:29am
505 Comments

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
If any police are hurt in Coutts, it will be open season on these people in the blockade.. they assulted 2 officers yesterday.

..or ski instructors.

😂 😂
Yeah, comes a time when some of these truckers are only hurting themselves and their law abiding colleagues..
Not saying the police will carry out a vendetta but they may just not cut any breaks for truckers.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Because in order to cross into the USA you have to be vaccinated.. most truckers knew this and prepared..
But has anyone actually polled truckers , or checked the records or did someone just pull this figure out of their ass ? Just asking it seems weird that truckers who are oftentimes under educated immigrants are vaccinated at such a larger percentage from the population as a whole . Remember most truckers per say are not long hall and do not cross the border .
Yes, considering the challenges of a world wide pandemic, I think we, Canada, are doing as good or similar, if not better, than many countries.
Bureaucratic actors? What or who are they?
Shows how out of touch you are .

Reactions: Twin_Moose