Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
What kind of a bimbo are you anyway? One day your are with the truckers and the next day you are against them. Do you wake up every morning facing the head board of your bed and sit there and start to ponder as to what side of the bed am I supposed to get up and get out of? Just asking? LOL.

I am with a “legal” protest that doesn’t cross lines..

Yes I want mandates gone..still do, nothing has changed..

But when a few idiots put up a blockade and basically hold unwilling truckers as hostages with no food, water, running out of fuel and lack of medicine that was needed by a few people.. there is where you lost my support..

They are breaking the law.. it’s not a protest but a blockade of goods, services and affect everyone life..

Now I have to wait on a load going south because of these retards..

I will guarantee you one thing.. if this isn’t cleared by tomorrow… well you watch.. I know of something in the works that is going to fuck them up so bad

It might even happen later tonight

Last edited:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
"A choice that I would like to see is that all OF those stupid gullible peasants out there who went and got fully vaccinated, and whom also have taken a booster jab to boot, should all be quarantined because they appear to be the real super covid spreaders now."

And I suppose you still believe Elvis is alive and living in Tweed.
No way, man. I gave up on that belief a long time ago. But I did read somewhere that Elvis might be living in your own tweed neighborhood somewhere. Could you check that out for me? Tell him that taxme says hello if you do find Elvis. Much appreciated. Thanks man, your the greatest, man. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 55Mercury

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I am with a “legal” protest that doesn’t cross lines..

Yes I want mandates gone..still do, nothing has changed..

But when a few idiots put up a blocked and basically hold unwilling truckers in their blockade with no food, water, running out of fuel and lack of medicine that was needed by a few people.. there is where you lost my support..

They are breaking the law.. it’s not a protest but a blockade of goods, services and affect everyone life..

Now I have to wait on a load going south because of these retards..

I will guarantee you one thing.. if this isn’t cleared by tomorrow… well you watch.. I know of something in the works that is going to fuck them up so bad

It might even happen later tonight

This is a legal protest. It is the right of all of those patriotic truckers to be able to protest along with the millions of other Canadians whom are in huge support of their truckers convoy driving to Marxist controlled Ottawa whom are also protesting vaccine mandates. Parliamant "ILL" has become a bastion for Marxist traitorous and dictating politicians.

Give it time, my precious. Let's wait and see what happens with this truckers demonstration. I want to see that Marxist coward the crime mistake of Canada gone.

You listen way too much to the CBC, CTV and GloBull. They are all well known for their lying, and their incompetence in reporting real facts, and making up fake news stories. There may be some interruptions in some people's lives, but this demonstration is there for their benefit also.

No one has died from this truckers demonstration as of yet. All is well and peaceful. The truckers are not blocking anyone from obtaining any goods and services. If it does effect one or three people well so what. This is all about fighting all of these covid draconian vaccine mandates and everybody should be on board and dam the consequences.

No, you do not have to wait for anything. There are plenty of truck drivers that are still hauling loads south. That is all jut bull chit on your part.

The only reason for anything to happen is for those Antifa like communist thugs and bullies that will try and create some kind of problems to try and make this demonstration turn from peaceful to chaotic. i can guarantee you that. So, what is going to happen anyway? What do you know that I don't know? Pray tell, will you?

Again, all I can say is that people like you better not be praying for violence against these truckers. An all out war could happen if anyone tries to arrest any of those truckers. You should try and get that cowardly crime mistake of Canada too come out from his hiding hole and talk to the truckers instead of ignoring them. What a coward of a so called PM that we have running and ruining this once great nation. And you appear to be supporting that liar and thief.

Disgusting. This is all about gaining back our rights and freedom that were stolen from us all over two years ago, and is all part of a conspiracy by the globalists, and nothing more. Our puppets on a string politicians are to be blamed for all of these mandates and now demonstrations. Wake up, Ken or Karen, it is getting later than you think, Ken or Karen. Let's go Brandeau. GO, TRUCKERS, GO. (y)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

RCMP begins removing protesters, vehicles at Coutts border blockade​

View attachment 11951

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/rcmp-beg...-vehicles-at-coutts-border-blockade-1.5763240

Bout time! Having a protest for freedoms while blocking other people’s freedom is pretty repulsive. The people held up, not being able to do their jobs should be compensated by everyone of the people blocking their access to or from the country.

This is just the start of our communist tyranny government to try and strike back at those truckers. It will not end well if they try and end the convoy in Marxist Ottawa. This is now a battle for our rights and freedoms to be able to demonstrate against all unlawful laws and unlawful vaccine mandates. You are either in or you are out. I am in. Too bad that you are not in there for the fight for freedom. You need to go join up with Castro Trudeau in his hiding hole. Just saying. (n)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well about time the Queen Cowboys move in.. the Canadian Military is being mustered from my sources from Suffield Airforce Base, with tanks to push trucks and equipment into the ditch.

I guess TruckerLawyer.ca is where truckers & companies can sue these guys for lost time, loads, fuel and $35 /per hour for 45 hours for each truck they held hostage.

Last edited:

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Probably, all of them. :)
To respond to most of your latest posts:
Marxist politicians...is that all you got?? Your opinion is not shared by most Canadians.

Yes, in Ontario, there is a program lessening the rstrictions in increments. It is even going against the science board recommendations. Remember the science, the thing you say no one is paying attention to? well now Ford is going against it. What are you going top whine about now? LOL https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...stick-with-covid-19-reopening-plan/ar-AATlQNs

The other side of the story? well, I watched part of it from Ottawa and then from the Coutts border crossing, Not impressed, as are many if not most Canadians.

Canadian truckers that have chosen their path will suffer the consequences. As the Government data said, the trucks crossing the border since the vaccination requirements were enacted are not different than before so, those unvaccinated truckers are not missed. https://ca.news.yahoo.com/canada-says-just-many-trucks-145904292.html

The only mandates the feds have imposed are the border crossings and the provinces, whose jurisdiction health is are lessening them. And that was announced before the trucker debacle.

Oh and go ahead and buy up all the toilet paper and try and sell it back for $100 a roll, you won't get rich and you certainly will never run out of toilet paper LOL

So, bottom line is that the "stupid gullible peasants out there who went and got fully vaccinated, and whom also have taken a booster jab to boot" have been and are getting the freedoms that the trucker demanded and will stay out of hospitals as well.

You may not like what I and others have said or have commented on but we have a clean conscious and are OK with our convictions and paths forward and are not bitter and twisted and disillusioned like you are. Must be sad life to be so pissed off all the time? LOL

Oh and I anxiously await your profound retort. LOL

Reactions: B00Mer

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
So these truckers want their freedom...the freedom to be unvaxxed...give Covid-19 to their neighbours...and potentially kill them.

Yup...ALL ABOOOOOARD!!!! 10-4 THAT, BABY!! HONK! HONK!!

Reactions: MyOpinion

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I’ve been out of the loop working for the last couple of days, but have they burnt Ottawa to the ground yet? Maybe just some court houses and the police station or something? Looting yet? Deaths? Light any railway lines on fire? Churches?

Spray paint & and then rip down some statues and throw them into a canal? Smash them with hammers & chisels to remove the heads? Take over downtown San Francisco…I mean Ottawa…and occupy it from behind their barricades yet?

Seriously though, Trudeau (The Great Divider) is in hiding and has already stated that he’ll remain in hiding…so it’s time to bug out and let the folks (the common folks just trying to get through their days & lives) in Ottawa get back to their normal.

Time for the Trucker Convoy to go back to work and leave the idiots hiding behind them in Ottawa with their open liquor & Quebec Flags to make arses out’a themselves without the finger being pointed back at the Trucker Convoy.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I’ve been out of the loop working for the last couple of days, but have they burnt Ottawa to the ground yet? Maybe just some court houses and the police station or something? Looting yet? Deaths? Light any railway lines on fire? Churches?

Spray paint & and then rip down some statues and throw them into a canal? Smash them with hammers & chisels to remove the heads? Take over downtown San Francisco…I mean Ottawa…and occupy it from behind their barricades yet?

Seriously though, Trudeau (The Great Divider) is in hiding and has already stated that he’ll remain in hiding…so it’s time to bug out and let the folks (the common folks just trying to get through their days & lives) in Ottawa get back to their normal.

Time for the Trucker Convoy to go back to work and leave the idiots hiding behind them in Ottawa with their open liquor & Quebec Flags to make arses out’a themselves without the finger being pointed back at the Trucker Convoy.

They chased the cops away at Coutts.. now people are headed to Coutts with pickups and trailers and guns to fight the police..

They are broadcasting it on Twitter.. so not the smartest group..

This protest is turning to shit because of a bunch of disruptive asshats