Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I have questions:

Why, for this Canadian protest against Covid mandates, were TRUMP 2024 and Trump a la Rambo and Trump JFK flags in Ottawa? Why was someone walking with a "TRUMP WON, SAVE AMERICA!" flag?

Why was there a comments of "TRUCK CONVOY 2022! Let's Go Guys! White Canada will rise again?" "Make Canada White Again"?

Why did these people go to a soup kitchen, for the homeless, to demand food?

Why were people bringing up Trans/Gender issues?

Why the use of the Star of David with "Freedom" written on it?

Why a sign that says "No Lives Matter"?

Stop pretending this was about mandates. That it was about Covid.

If you don't denounce this BS, then again, you were for it.

All of them were for it.
Once again you are ignoring the fact that the majority of the protestors were peaceful in lieu of highlighting the assholes that weren't. FYI a group of Trucker supporters have already cleaned up the Fallen Soldier Memorial and that of Terry Fox. Oh and just in case you didn't know, Terry often ran with a Canadian flag on his back. I get that you don't support the convoy and that is your right but it would behoove you to realize that a few idiots don't make for a majority.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
A body might think that if "a majority of Canadian truckers are non-White," as we are assured, there'd be at least a little melanin in those pictures. . .
These are not truckers any more.. they are terrorists..

...and Karma will hit them hard. They were bitching they could go to the USA because of vaccine mandates, now they won't be able to cross because of criminal convictions, for life. :rolleyes:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
These are not truckers any more.. they are terrorists..

...and Karma will hit them hard. They were bitching they could go to the USA because of vaccine mandates, now they won't be able to cross because of criminal convictions, for life. :rolleyes:
Might expect it even more from terrorists.

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
A man in a bathrobe and a much too revealing Canadian flag thong waving a “Treason Trudeau” sign in front of Parliament does not an insurrection make.
yeah, and you see, it's because there were no Canadian flags seen a year ago on January 6th that that event was deemed to be an INSURRECTION!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yes.. I get that.. Train, Plane, Military.. the boder, RCMP and Border Guards.. that is federal.

But a Vax Pass in my Province, to eat in a restaurant, go to the movies.. that's all Provincial that needs to be removed.

As far as Federal.. it's not Trudeau, it's Biden pulling Trudeau's strings

I'm old need to see what I am tryping.. hense larger letters
There are elite people pulling the strings on both of them

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Please explain "elite people"? Who are these 'elite people?"
Your neighbor is probably more elite than you

here is a freebie for you not to do your own search

https://www.thefreedictionary.com › elite
Define elite. elite synonyms, elite pronunciation, elite translation, English dictionary definition of elite. or é·lite n. pl. elite or e·lites or élite or é·lites 1. ... elite - a group or class of persons enjoying superior intellectual or social or economic status. ... and political world, not to speak of the members of aristocratic and ...

• Haha
Reactions: 55Mercury