Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Non vaccinated Canadians can get on a plane? Train?

Jason Kenny brought in the vaccine mandate for truckers?

Not sure where you're getting your information from, but you may want to check your source. The large font and caps doesn't make you right, just annoying.
No, President Joe Biden brought in the mandate for truckers. Oh and he also broght in mandate for air travellers to get into the US too.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Yes.. I get that.. Train, Plane, Military.. the boder, RCMP and Border Guards.. that is federal.
You asked why protest at Trudeau. you just answered your own question.

Don't worry about provinces, they will find their own course that's in the best interest of the people within each jurisdiction. Many western provinces have already announced imminent or planned elimination of vax passports and most other restrictions. As long as dear leader Trudeau doesn't outlaw or restrict interprovincial travel any more than he already has, people will have a choice on whether or not they choose to live under authoritarian rule in certain provinces, or migrate to locations which offer freedom, choice, and respect to people. The only draconian restrictions the people in those provinces will be subject to are the ones mandated by Trudeau, including the flagrant and outright violation of Section 6(1) of the Charter of Rights and freedoms.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I'm thinking of arrests and handcuffs now...

Funny true story. When I was young just before Halloween, I was putting together a Police Costume. I bought a pair of fake handcuffs at the local store...but my skin was also dry so I picked up a bottle of body lotion.

I thought nothing of it when I brought the two items to the cash,..lotion and handcuffs. The whole line-up started giggling and the cashier gave me the fish eye. It was only when I left that I realized I looked like the biggest pervert on the face of the Earth!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I've seen a report saying that the death of someone that was shared during the protest on the weekend was not true.

Seeing as I did post about it here, for the moment I'd like to retract it and say it's unconfirmed. Until otherwise proven it may or may not be true.

(before some of the regular assholes screech like monkeys over it)

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
The truckers started out with the right intentions...until the anarchists found an opportunity and joined.

It's like there's a giant warehouse fire and that one guy runs by with his pants down screaming, "Fire! Fire! And my penis is hanging out!!"

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The truckers started out with the right intentions...until the anarchists found an opportunity and joined.

It's like there's a giant warehouse fire and that one guy runs by with his pants down screaming, "Fire! Fire! And my penis is hanging out!!"
Yours is hanging out . You have no clue .

• Haha
Reactions: 55Mercury

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
pgs...

Why do you keep addressing me?? I told you I'm done interacting with you...so we'll consider this post a one-off.

You're like a little duck that keeps gnawing on my ankle. Go find another pond and leave me alone.

Reactions: MyOpinion

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
You asked why protest at Trudeau. you just answered your own question.

Don't worry about provinces, they will find their own course that's in the best interest of the people within each jurisdiction. Many western provinces have already announced imminent or planned elimination of vax passports and most other restrictions. As long as dear leader Trudeau doesn't outlaw or restrict interprovincial travel any more than he already has, people will have a choice on whether or not they choose to live under authoritarian rule in certain provinces, or migrate to locations which offer freedom, choice, and respect to people. The only draconian restrictions the people in those provinces will be subject to are the ones mandated by Trudeau, including the flagrant and outright violation of Section 6(1) of the Charter of Rights and freedoms.
Tell that to the President of the US who prevented the unvaccinated from going there. I am sure he really cares about unvaccinated Canadians rights LOL

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
MyOpinion...

We're both on the same page and on the right path so continue to be true to your own instincts.

Back in the day, fringe people were just that...the jokes of the neighborhood. But with the advent of the internet and chat rooms, they can all gather together at the same point and as a group, seem credible.

Don't be deceived by the fog...because when it lifts, we'll be shown to be the two who were on the correct curve all along.

Reactions: MyOpinion

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

"You poor folks.. after "FORCING" truckers to stay stuck in your little protest, without food and fuel.. basically holding people hostage against their will. Wait for the lawsuits buddy.. they are coming. You committed a crime, not a protest. You should be in jail."

I guess they don't understand, Ottawa is a protest, a peaceful protest..

This Alberta blockade is a crimminal offence holding people hostage, with no food or fuel..

So what has turned out to be a cool protest, peaceful, no arrests in Ottawa has been blackened by a bunch of stupid fucking Alberta Red Necks.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Are you really such a shitty lawyer you couldn’t afford a lambo or even know what the latest and coolest Lambo is these days.. you really were one of those ambulance chasers with the over sized Walmart suit.

View attachment 11940
Yeah, well, at least I ain't a trucker who actually brags about bagging Mexican whores, something anybody with 20 bucks in his pocket can do.