Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Isn't this about North America Boomer?

No it's not.. you think a bunch of Canadian truck drivers are going to sway Biden.

He probably doesn't know that there is a bunch of Snow Mexicans north of the border.

Also, if US truckers don't get vaccinated to come into Canada.. that means I get more loads and more work as a Canadian.

Reactions: Serryah

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
No you didn’t you consistently said it didn’t matter as the U.S. had the same mandates . Even after it became obvious it was about more , you kept up the charade . You are like a typical politician or journalist , so many opinions it is hard to keep track of them all .
Yes I did. Waaay back on page 6 post 102 when I said "But wait, there's more.....Canadian truckers are not allowed intop the US if they are not vaccinated so, what the hell are they protesting??? They can't go to the US so they don't have to worry about quarantining." and continued with similar statements.
The Canadian government can withdraw it's vaccination requirement but the truckers still cannot get into the US. The Americans have put the same vaccination requirement on truckers.
Np pgs, your short term memory is defective and your comprehension ability is limited to your point of view only. Everyone can see that LOL

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
No it's not.. you think a bunch of Canadian truck drivers are going to sway Biden.

He probably doesn't know that there is a bunch of Snow Mexicans north of the border.

Also, if US truckers don't get vaccinated to come into Canada.. that means I get more loads and more work as a Canadian.
Oh I understand I have 2 in the family just like you independent operators, they support the convoy and the easing of border restrictions

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Oh I understand I have 2 in the family just like you independent operators, they support the convoy and the easing of border restrictions

GOOD!!! Get the wreckers in there & seize Trucks & Equipment!! Make arrests. You don't want a vaccine, don't go to the USA!! BTW!! Why protest at Trudeau.. the mandates are Provincial, go after Jason Kenney. If you get arrested, you can't go to the USA with a criminal record.

Reactions: MyOpinion

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
GOOD!!! Get the wreckers in there & seize Trucks & Equipment!! Make arrests. You don't want a vaccine, don't go to the USA!! BTW!! Why protest at Trudeau.. the mandates are Provincial, go after Jason Kenney. If you get arrested, you can't go to the USA with a criminal record.
Why do we need a choke point at the border to drive up costs of merchandise being delivered? Let the market be free

BTW: You supported the truckers blocking Emerson a couple weeks ago over this issue why the change now because it effected your bottom line?

justfred

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2004
Drumheller
We see Just-in getting his Covid-19 shots, then we see today that he has Covid-19. That is a statement saying that the vaccine shots don’t work. Now he says that the government will not back down, I suppose until he runs out of groceries and toilet paper.

• Haha
Reactions: Mowich

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Why do we need a choke point at the border to drive up costs of merchandise being delivered? Let the market be free

BTW: You supported the truckers blocking Emerson a couple weeks ago over this issue why the change now because it effected your bottom line?

No I didn't..

They are blocking medication and food, and other vital stuff Canadian need.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The protest is going to streach across Canada with both US and Canadian truckers getting involved, even in the USA.

Enough with the government telling people they need to be vaccinated.. you can all fucking starve or start paying truckers triple wages for getting vaccinated. Otherwise your stores are going to get a lot more empty.

As for me.. I need to get my load to Virginia or North Carolina to Harris Tweater next week.. I'll take an alternate route or crossing. ;)
Pembina ND currently a 5 km line of trucks blocking entrance to the USA. NO FOOD FOR YOU!!!

Enjoy your vaccination mandates while you starve to death, no food, no money in your bank account because you'll pay 6 times more for it..
Fruit and Veggie Outages in Canada Get Worse With Trucker Shortages

View attachment 11763

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...es-in-canada-get-worse-with-trucker-shortages

Well I know I am a hurt'n unit with COVID still.. going for another test today and maybe xRay of lungs..

But when I look at the weather, I'm like fuck it.. leave my rig parked.. don't want to deal with it.. stay home work on my Internet websites..
Supply Chain Latest: Trucking Snarls Threaten Canadian Food Supplies - Bloomberg

Our supply chain is about to take a further hit | The Star

View attachment 11783

That's the PMO's strategy.

Find a scapegoat to take the attention away from your government's incompetence.

2 years into a pandemic with almost 90% vaccination rate?

First, blame the unvaccinated for the woefully inadequate healthcare capacity.

Then blame the fringe antimaskers as if that would have realistically changed a thing with regards to the systemic undercapacity of this country.

Then blame unvaccinated truckers as the reason food prices are rising and shelves are empty, not that your government's monetary, fiscal and immigration policies have all poured gasoline on a fire resulting in monstrous consumer inflation and housing insecurity due to the our of control house prices.

If there's something that can be done to make things worse for Canadians as a whole, he'll do it - then control the narrative through the mainstream media to turn the majority against a minority as a distraction.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yes I did. Waaay back on page 6 post 102 when I said "But wait, there's more.....Canadian truckers are not allowed intop the US if they are not vaccinated so, what the hell are they protesting??? They can't go to the US so they don't have to worry about quarantining." and continued with similar statements.
The Canadian government can withdraw it's vaccination requirement but the truckers still cannot get into the US. The Americans have put the same vaccination requirement on truckers.
Np pgs, your short term memory is defective and your comprehension ability is limited to your point of view only. Everyone can see that LOL
You just made my point . Thank you .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You know that protest is on both sides of the border of course .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
BTW!! Why protest at Trudeau.. the mandates are Provincial, go after Jason Kenney. If you get arrested, you can't go to the USA with a criminal record.
Non vaccinated Canadians can get on a plane? Train?

Jason Kenny brought in the vaccine mandate for truckers?

Not sure where you're getting your information from, but you may want to check your source. The large font and caps doesn't make you right, just annoying.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Non vaccinated Canadians can get on a plane? Train?

Jason Kenny brought in the vaccine mandate for truckers?

Not sure where you're getting your information from, but you may want to check your source. The large font and caps doesn't make you right, just annoying.

Yes.. I get that.. Train, Plane, Military.. the boder, RCMP and Border Guards.. that is federal.

But a Vax Pass in my Province, to eat in a restaurant, go to the movies.. that's all Provincial that needs to be removed.

As far as Federal.. it's not Trudeau, it's Biden pulling Trudeau's strings

I'm old need to see what I am tryping.. hense larger letters

Reactions: MyOpinion