Trucker Blockade Caused Lasting Psychological Damage to Canadians

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Wife and I just came back a few days ago from visiting family on Toronto, a few hundred yards north of lake Ontario.
She gets up this morning with a sore throat and short of breath.
I tell her it's just a cold, because it was damn cold in Toronto.
a lot colder than 500 miles north where we live!
But she insists on taking a covid test....
And of course, it came back negative!
Maybe she thinks the peace of mind is worth it!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
That is very true, every person on the planet is dying. I would just rather do it 10 years from now instead of next week! :)
Maybe if you quit starving your brain of oxygen and take off the mask you will get those ten years . And you may even find some enjoyment while at it .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Maybe if you quit starving your brain of oxygen and take off the mask you will get those ten years . And you may even find some enjoyment while at it .
I've been retired for 23+ years and have enjoyed most of it. If I "cashed in" tomorrow I'd likely not be missing much, on the plus side my health is still reasonable.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I've been retired for 23+ years and have enjoyed most of it. If I "cashed in" tomorrow I'd likely not be missing much, on the plus side my health is still reasonable.
Yes the last two years have been a bitch , too bad they were stolen from you .

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Stolen? To the contrary, more like a gift! I've enjoyed good health, thanks to advice from the doctors.............Bonnie Henry for sure! :)
You mean the advice from Saint Bonnie Henry that we should not rely on masks? Or her declaration that masks are not an effective way of protecting yourself and can actually be causing more harm? Or her advice that people should not wear masks unless they are sick, and people certainly shouldn't be wearing them all day long? Did you follow her advice?

Bonnie Henry's advice on masks

• Wow
Reactions: Dixie Cup

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You mean the advice from Saint Bonnie Henry that we should not rely on masks? Or her declaration that masks are not an effective way of protecting yourself and can actually be causing more harm? Or her advice that people should not wear masks unless they are sick, and people certainly shouldn't be wearing them all day long? Did you follow her advice?

Bonnie Henry's advice on masks
That’s so last year , follow the evolving science will ya . It has worked for JLM

Reactions: JLM