Trucker Blockade Caused Lasting Psychological Damage to Canadians

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There has been no long term testing, unless they kept this disease secret for ten years before telling us we have a pandemic. You missed a few zeros behind the 3. Stop listening to CBC. They lie.
This disease has been around for over 20 years. Remember SARS?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That the data is unavailable or difficult to obtain. “If the data were available…”
Where would one look? They came, rallied and they returned to all corners of Canada.

I didn't follow the events at all. I saw the start in Nanaimo in person but dropped my phone in the ocean later that afternoon and then my truck passed away an hour later. I was off of here and too busy for TV the next two weeks and missed the whole thing. I have no idea what went down other than a few snippets here and there. I have no idea how long they were there.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
It's funny how for 2 years now, this has been something brand new and that we are just trying what we can to control it, mistakes will be made (which many have)...........and all of a sudden it's been around for years?

Reactions: petros

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's funny how for 2 years now, this has been something brand new and that we are just trying what we can to control it, mistakes will be made (which many have)...........and all of a sudden it's been around for years?
Gotta keep shifting those goal posts .

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Not the same thing. Nor is the vaccine the same.
I think they are related in that they are respiratory illnesses that come from China, but SARS came from millions of overcrowded people raising poultry livestock on their balconies in confined spaces in apartment buildings I believe, & COVID came from shitty laboratory procedures in Wuhan (but Shhhhhh….).

Reactions: taxslave and petros

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I think they are related in that they are respiratory illnesses that come from China, but SARS came from millions of overcrowded people raising poultry livestock on their balconies in confined spaces in apartment buildings I believe, & COVID came from shitty laboratory procedures in Wuhan (but Shhhhhh….).
I should have said a similar disease of the same family. :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
P.S. From what I'm starting to see, I would advise folks to take those masks out of mothballs. Fkn. politicians will NOT listen to the doctors and now we are headed right back to where we were. I'm just waiting to get my 4th shot which is supposed to be available momentarily!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
P.S. From what I'm starting to see, I would advise folks to take those masks out of mothballs. Fkn. politicians will NOT listen to the doctors and now we are headed right back to where we were. I'm just waiting to get my 4th shot which is supposed to be available momentarily!
You just follow right along and wear that face diaper to your hearts content . But I will carry on carrying on .

Reactions: taxslave

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You just follow right along and wear that face diaper to your hearts content . But I will carry on carrying on .
Smart people are generally able to adapt to it, so it's not an encumbrance! Small price to pay to protect your health. If you happen to end up in a hospital bed gasping for some air, you might it a thought. How many people have to die before it sinks in?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Smart people are generally able to adapt to it, so it's not an encumbrance! Small price to pay to protect your health. If you happen to end up in a hospital bed gasping for some air, you might it a thought. How many people have to die before it sinks in?
Yes wearing a mask does tend to make one gasp for air and also forces one to breathe their stale air . Just think out comes the bugs and back in they go .
But seriously if you look at the stats those places without mask mandates had the same outcome if not better than those with mandates . Little Rhode Island had 96% mask compliance with no improvement of outcome . Another fun fact covid outbreaks infect at most 25% of the population.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No one is dying that weren’t already dying .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Wife and I just came back a few days ago from visiting family on Toronto, a few hundred yards north of lake Ontario.
She gets up this morning with a sore throat and short of breath.
I tell her it's just a cold, because it was damn cold in Toronto.
a lot colder than 500 miles north where we live!
But she insists on taking a covid test....
And of course, it came back negative!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The diseases are the same family, but the there is no relationship between treatments. What they call a covid vaccine is not a vaccine as we know it. It is a genetic blocker or modifier. In theory 1 shot should make you immune. The same would go for cancer and a bunch of other diseases as well. So far it does not work in practice. But it is making drug companies richer. I expect at some point it will work as advertised, but now it is much like electric car batteries are.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The diseases are the same family, but the there is no relationship between treatments. What they call a covid vaccine is not a vaccine as we know it. It is a genetic blocker or modifier. In theory 1 shot should make you immune. The same would go for cancer and a bunch of other diseases as well. So far it does not work in practice. But it is making drug companies richer. I expect at some point it will work as advertised, but now it is much like electric car batteries are.
But if you notice their stock valuation is dropping , due to the worry of massive lawsuits .