Trucker Blockade Caused Lasting Psychological Damage to Canadians

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Try something not under a paywall .
Why does it not surprise me that you are one of those that feel you shouldn't have to pay for a service. Do you get paid for doing your job? I assume not since you think this reporter and the paper shouldn't get paid for what they do.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Why does it not surprise me that you are one of those that feel you shouldn't have to pay for a service. Do you get paid for doing your job? I assume not since you think this reporter and the paper shouldn't get paid for what they do.
They can get paid as much as they can garner , just not from me , enough of my tax dollars already go to the Grope and Fail .

Reactions: taxslave

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
….And don't be so mean to True Dope's ilk. He's a nice ungulate, quiet and unassuming. Ain't his fault who his owner is.
Watch this short video. Freeland is wearing a mask so you can’t see her lips move… much. She sort’a looks like she’s Tweaking until you realize she’s actually mouthing the speech word for word for word….

• Haha
Reactions: petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Can you blame her? Mocking True Dope has overtaken hockey as the Canadian national pastime.

Just shows she has a sense of humour.

Of the "giggling maniacally whilst pulling the wings off flies" variety.

• Haha
Reactions: Mowich

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Can you blame her? Mocking True Dope has overtaken hockey as the Canadian national pastime.

That’s a different perspective, & I just though she was a shitty ventriloquist. This Chick beats Freeland hands down (pun intended) if I’m right.

Reactions: Mowich

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

But he supports the free market 🥴