Transgender student files complaint against Christian university

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
To draw attention to what?

To an institution that has an opposing view of your own and you don't like that and want to attack them for it?

For attention. To be a social 'hero'. A prog-martyr.

Something like that.

maybe. I could be speculating.

I could be wrong.

But I doubt it.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I wonder if operation can make you a 'boy'. This something that's bred in the bone.. this type of surgical mutilation simply is an attempt to destroy the real self.. a symptom of a deep psychological trauma.

You can believe that or not, but at the very least you have to accept that it is in utter contradiction of Christian concepts of life, identity and destiny.

So i would suggest this 'guy' quit imposing his values on us Christians.. there are plenty of New Age colleges who have abandoned any concept of a divine and supernatural structure (completely consistent with natural law) where i'm sure he would be welcome

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
To an institution that has an opposing view of your own and you don't like that and want to attack them for it?

For attention. To be a social 'hero'. A prog-martyr.

Something like that.

maybe. I could be speculating.

I could be wrong.

But I doubt it.

That's nice, but the question was to twila, so I will wait for her response.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
There's nothing bigoted or backward in this school. It's a CHRISTIAN school and its pupils are Christians who have no problems with its rules at all (except this person).

If you have problems with the school's rules you shouldn't be attending that school.

Just because one person didn't respect the gender that God gave them and then decided, for mysterious reasons, to attend a Christian school and then throw his toys out of his pram because he was made to abide by that school's Christian principles then that's no fault of the school.

It's a Christian school. Deal with it, like he has to.

A little editing magic and what do we have.

There's nothing bigoted or backward in this school. It's a white school and its pupils are white who have no problems with its rules at all (except this person).

Except I don't really need to that because your self-righteous ignorance shines through in the in the second last paragraph. A person who is born blind should suck it up because that is what god wants. If you get cancer you shouldn't get treatment god meant for you to have that.

Backward thinking.

What God wants God gets God help us all.

Geez RC! What makes them bigoted and backward?!?! Because they won't allow a woman to live with the guys?

C'mon bro!

I will concede that this individual is pushing the envelope, but this is not a woman anymore. It is a man and the bigoted and backward thinking is that you can make someone something that they are not.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I will concede that this individual is pushing the envelope, but this is not a woman anymore. It is a man and the bigoted and backward thinking is that you can make someone something that they are not.

Has she had her pieces swapped? Legally changed sexes?

The person is a trouble maker and she should not get her way simply because she is transgendered.

Can he write his name in the snow? :)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
To draw attention to what?

I don't know. I'm only speculating. Maybe he wants to draw attention to an equality he's perceiving. He might have a messiah complex and think he can change how the school feels about his kind.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I don't know. I'm only speculating. Maybe he wants to draw attention to an equality he's perceiving. He might have a messiah complex and think he can change how the school feels about his kind.

College... probably the last place many of these troublemakers will get attention.

All troublemakers regardless of sex, religion, orientation, etc.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No, I'm not. Transgender means you have changed your gender. This guy was born a girl and then became a boy. It's as simple as that.

God doesn't make mistakes. There were no mistakes. This person was born a female. He should have been a female.

Not so simple, sorry.

The person was born male in a female body. He should have been a he, but genetics didn't work out like that and instead gave him a female body. That was a mistake of nature (or God, whichever one you worship).

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
No, I'm not. Transgender means you have changed your gender. This guy was born a girl and then became a boy. It's as simple as that.

God doesn't make mistakes. There were no mistakes. This person was born a female. He should have been a female.
so by this logic, are you saying a child born with a cleft palate should not have surgery and should just live with it?

a person born with diabetes should not take insulin?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
It would depend on which one is a physical abnormality and which one is a mental.............
so god does make mistakes that can be corrected physically and that's okay is that what you mean?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You can believe you're a bird, eat bird food and live.....but try to lay an egg or jump off the roof of your house and see how far you fly.....

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
You can believe you're a bird, eat bird food and live.....but try to lay an egg or jump off the roof of your house and see how far you fly.....
so god does make mistakes physically then...and it fuks people up mentally and then they do stupid s hit and then they are stupid?

like that?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Here's your new roommate boys... and if you don't like that then you're a bigot!

You may have (inadvertently) brought a new point up. It might make the rest of the dorm uncomfortable having him in their dorm. Is it wrong for them to be uncomfortable?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You may have (inadvertently) brought a new point up. It might make the rest of the dorm uncomfortable having him in their dorm. Is it wrong for them to be uncomfortable?

No, it all comes down to the fact that this is a PRIVATE CHRISTIAN school. If he doesn't like the rules, then he should go to a different school. Simple. The Christian school should not have to compromise it's mores or values to accommodate him. It is NOT a public institution, and he knew this when he originally applied to the school for acceptance. I can also guarantee that he had to sign a contract that included Christian rules of conduct etc, when he started there.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

According to many yes! His feelings outweigh theirs because it is one of "those" issues.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Thought you said he was Sikh?

and if he didn't need the lawyers, then why bring it up, stir the racial pot much?
2 different posts, 14 and 19 gerry.
He had no intention of completing training, which he did not. He was there for other reasons. Clearly some thought Sikhs would be or were discriminated against during Basic. They were not.
He was there to test boundaries.

Last edited: