Transgender Bathroom Rights?

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Caitlyn Jenner Says Trump's Blow To Transgender Rights Is A 'Disaster' | The Huffington Post

I think everyone should do some critical thinking about this issue.
Exactly what is it that transgenders feel uncomfortable with in using a washroom to match their genitals? 'Feeling like the opposite sex' and 'wishing you were the opposite sex' doesn't give you special rights, does It?

The main and hopefully the only reason for using a pubic washroom is to relieve yourself. Now if a transgender person has male genitals and goes into the men's washroom and pees, then washed his hands and leaves, where does the problem lie? Are we to believe that males question their fellow males in the washroom as to whether they are really men?
It's just hard to believe that any person can't just go into the washroom, pee and get the hell out without feeling 'uncomfortable'.

I don't see how transgenders with female genitals could feel uncomfortable using the ladies room, either. Ladies rooms have stalls. Who's going to peek under the door to watch you pee?

I wish I could understand where these people are coming from with their demands. I can't see as they have any reason to complain if they are using washrooms as washrooms were meant to be used.

I don't understand why the public should all have to bow down and comply with the wishes of these few people. Nobody wants somebody with a male ***** using the same washroom as their little girl or teenage daughter. And who would want their daughter squatting to pee in a line of men using urinals?

The whole issue has me baffled.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The issue isn't how transgender people feel. It's how others feel. I'm sure davesmom would have a shyte fit if some "guy" walked into the washroom she was using.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Caitlyn Jenner Says Trump's Blow To Transgender Rights Is A 'Disaster' | The Huffington Post

I think everyone should do some critical thinking about this issue.
Exactly what is it that transgenders feel uncomfortable with in using a washroom to match their genitals? 'Feeling like the opposite sex' and 'wishing you were the opposite sex' doesn't give you special rights, does It?

The main and hopefully the only reason for using a pubic washroom is to relieve yourself. Now if a transgender person has male genitals and goes into the men's washroom and pees, then washed his hands and leaves, where does the problem lie? Are we to believe that males question their fellow males in the washroom as to whether they are really men?
It's just hard to believe that any person can't just go into the washroom, pee and get the hell out without feeling 'uncomfortable'.

I don't see how transgenders with female genitals could feel uncomfortable using the ladies room, either. Ladies rooms have stalls. Who's going to peek under the door to watch you pee?

I wish I could understand where these people are coming from with their demands. I can't see as they have any reason to complain if they are using washrooms as washrooms were meant to be used.

I don't understand why the public should all have to bow down and comply with the wishes of these few people. Nobody wants somebody with a male ***** using the same washroom as their little girl or teenage daughter. And who would want their daughter squatting to pee in a line of men using urinals?

The whole issue has me baffled.

the whole issue is covered in the protocals I believe. We're being played to move the global economy along. The only way to prevail is to be nice and honorable and true. Nice is the best approach, it drives them crazy.
They hate sunshine.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So a 'girl whit a dick' gets to use the girls bathroom, does he have to squat like a girl or does he stand up like a man to take a leak.

Make him do a weekend in a woman's prison and if he uses his dick at anytime he is a man type of gender and needs to go to those rooms. The other option is to just knock the wall down that is between the two sides and put in some mood lighting.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What if they go into the restroom and show you their cockster?

Or go into the womens restroom dressed as a female and then flip out a 12 inch schlong to pee?
Meanwhile all the good looking ones are in the men's room to see which ones have to pee when they have a boner and they are asked for their number.