'The worst president we have ever seen. Period'

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
clinton, the president in a dress on epschteen's wall: 500,000 dead Iraqi children from sanctions were worth it.

I guess trump is a bastid for throwin' that convicted PEDO blackmail punkin ( the schteen) in jail twice?
;)
Not to mention the "traitor" A.G. Barr who let whatever happen there in that jail cell go poof to the wind like an arkencide on his "missing film ""watch."

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
clinton, the president in a dress on epschteen's wall: 500,000 dead Iraqi children from sanctions were worth it.

I guess trump is a bastid for throwin' that convicted PEDO blackmail punkin ( the schteen) in jail twice?
;)
Not to mention the "traitor" A.G. Barr who let whatever happen there in that jail cell go poof to the wind like an arkencide on his "missing film ""watch."

WTF are you blabbering about..

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
WTF are you blabbering about..
I forgot you don't do facts.

Donald Barr: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know​

LOL, well she sure as hell wasn't voted in.
;)
neither are most queens.

Except for maybe Elton John. I am pretty sure he actually won stuff.
"In 2008, Billboard ranked him the most successful male solo artist on "The Billboard Hot 100 Top All-Time Artists"." - billboard magazine.

Ah winning!
:)
besides Boomer thinks she was voted in, so sure as poopy prints on a mask probably smells like poop, that means she wasn't.

Sidenote: BTW, cloth mask wearing cause HIGHER rates of infection; best to not wear one, if possible.
Unless you are a hitlary double at a charity event.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

TRUMP BEATS BIDEN BADLY IN GALLUP ‘MOST ADMIRED MAN’ POLL​

There are a lot of non-voting metrics that prove the 2020 election was a fraud because they show that Joe Biden is extremely unpopular while President Trump is extremely well-liked. One of those is the annual Gallup “Most Admired Man” survey in which Trump beat Biden by a lot. We apparently have to continue to believe that a man nobody likes or wants to be president won the election.

In the Gallup poll, about a third of respondents couldn’t think of a man they admired, but the ones who did overwhelming picked Donald J. Trump at 18%. Then, way down bellow Joe Biden, then man they tell us beat the President in a landslide, only got 6%. How can this be?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
OH poor fact free boomer ...fan boi of a child sniffer.
;)
...and EX AG Barr the traitor who let epschteen escape.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Flossy doesn't like real news because it goes against his dogma.
da term real news demands a bit of an imagination, reality is not shared with the the average wage slave. There is no need they,ve been through the education system unt can,t think otherwise, in most cases reality hardly enters thier day to day existence . We should of course avoid any vaccine until our fearless leaders have been injected with all of them.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, how'd that go when the fired the first shot on Fort Sumter?
What the shot that led to Beauregard being 20 miles from the undefended Washington where he was TOLD TO WITHDRAW?

Oh yeah the same bankers funded both sides...new rock oil patents against good ol cotton seed oil...competition is a sin, eh wot?

In previous articles, I also discussed how the U.S. Civil War was a key element in the creation of the world’s first oil boom. The federal spending boom between 1861-1865 sparked the classic wartime phenomenon of fiat currency flooding the national economy. Many of the Union’s greenback paper dollars found their way into speculation on oil leases, and then into the capital equipment and labor necessary to develop those leases. Had there been no U.S. Civil War, one can only wonder if there would have been the Pennsylvania oil boom of the 1860s, or the resultant Age of Oil. Where would the money have come from to pay for it?

oh yeah slavery bla bla bla bla. ALL WARS ARE BANKER WARS

Last edited:

LewisScott

Nominee Member
Dec 7, 2020
I see so many Americans spitting on the name of Trump and if the Americans hate him so much, who are the ones who voted for him? It's not like he brought some angels to vote for me 5 years ago. He became president only after people voted for him.