'The worst president we have ever seen. Period'

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Statement from the President | The White House

As President of the United States it is my responsibility to protect the people of our country from the economic devastation and hardship that was caused by the China Virus.

I understand that many small businesses have been forced to close as a result of harsh actions by Democrat-run states. Many people are back to work, but my job is not done until everyone is back to work.

Fortunately, as a result of my work with Congress in passing the CARES Act earlier this year, we avoided another Great Depression. Under my leadership, Project Warp Speed has been a tremendous success, my Administration and I developed a vaccine many years ahead of wildest expectations, and we are distributing these vaccines, and others soon coming, to millions of people.

As President, I have told Congress that I want far less wasteful spending and more money going to the American people in the form of $2,000 checks per adult and $600 per child.

As President I am demanding many rescissions under the Impoundment Control Act of 1974. The Act provides that, “whenever the President determines that all or part of any budget authority will not be required to carry out the full objectives or scope of programs for which it is provided, or that such budget authority should be rescinded for fiscal policy or other reasons (including termination of authorized projects or activities for which budget authority has been provided), the President shall transmit to both Houses of Congress a special message” describing the amount to be reserved, the relevant accounts, the reasons for the rescission, and the economic effects of the rescission. 2 U.S.C. § 683.

I will sign the Omnibus and Covid package with a strong message that makes clear to Congress that wasteful items need to be removed. I will send back to Congress a redlined version, item by item, accompanied by the formal rescission request to Congress insisting that those funds be removed from the bill.

I am signing this bill to restore unemployment benefits, stop evictions, provide rental assistance, add money for PPP, return our airline workers back to work, add substantially more money for vaccine distribution, and much more.

On Monday the House will vote to increase payments to individuals from $600 to $2,000. Therefore, a family of four would receive $5,200. Additionally, Congress has promised that Section 230, which so unfairly benefits Big Tech at the expense of the American people, will be reviewed and either be terminated or substantially reformed.

Likewise, the House and Senate have agreed to focus strongly on the very substantial voter fraud which took place in the November 3 Presidential election.

The Senate will start the process for a vote that increases checks to $2,000, repeals Section 230, and starts an investigation into voter fraud.

Big Tech must not get protections of Section 230!

Voter Fraud must be fixed!

Much more money is coming. I will never give up my fight for the American people!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
People on here are forgetting that it's not all over. You lot are just waiting for the inauguration of Biden like that's the next stage. But the reality is that Trump is very likely to be reaffirmed as the US President on 6th January.
Who in his/her right mind would want to see 2 more hours of that asshole? He's a blubbering baby!

Reactions: Mowich

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Trump announces Israel-Morocco peace deal – 4th Trump-era Middle East peace deal​

Regardless he seems to be getting certain things done which other presidents did not...what was clinton's claim to fame?
( besides being a trophy picture in a dress on epschteen's wall and riding on the plane with prince andrew? )

Oh yeah, 500,000 dead Iraqi children from sanctions "were worth it"

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
At least we will be able to make fun of him even more than GWB now.

'The worst president we have ever seen. Period'​

CNN's Chris Cuomo says President Donald Trump is the worst president the US has ever seen as Trump issues another round of pardons and continues to delay on the stimulus deal. Source: CNN

Is there any doubt when you condone the murder of a 9 year old boy? Real P.O.S.!