The Trudope strikes again.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Communism has left Russia and has made it's way to Canada. Now Canada is fast becoming the new USSR. The Marxist dictator in Ottawa is showing us all as to just how Marxism is taking over Canada. This baboon of a dictator needs to be arrested and charged for crimes against humanity. Nothing less will do for this WEF globalist communist. Works for me. (y)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Communism has left Russia and has made it's way to Canada. Now Canada is fast becoming the new USSR. The Marxist dictator in Ottawa is showing us all as to just how Marxism is taking over Canada. This baboon of a dictator needs to be arrested and charged for crimes against humanity. Nothing less will do for this WEF globalist communist. Works for me. (y)
So which is he? A communist or WEF? They are diametrically opposed.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
So which is he? A communist or WEF? They are diametrically opposed.

They are not diametrically opposed. They are one and the same with the same end goal. The Marxist dictator in Ottawa is trying to turn Canada into a communist state which is what the WEF globalists are trying to do also. The Marxist is nothing more than their puppet on a string. Both want we the peasants to become their peasant slaves to be used and abused and deleted when you are of no value to them any longer. Just try not to grow old. They do not want old peasants around. They will be considered to be a bunch of useless air breathers. 1984 is almost here. Shutting peasants bank accounts down should be a warning to us all that 1984 is almost here. If this is not a sign of communism, than what is? Hello?

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
I don't know that trudeau actually 'believes' in anything actually. I think he perceives this kind of ideology as being popular around the world and wants to fit in with the cool kids. I think it's more narcissistic than anything else.

Reactions: Jinentonix

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
At least Obama's middle name really is Hussein.

It gave our hate-obsessed wackaloons something to focus on without it being so obvious they're clinically insane.

Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yeah, I can't imagine why anyone would have a problem with Saint Obama. He's Mother Theresa incarnate man.

Wow.

Obama was a lot of things, but a "Saint" wasn't one of them.

He was, at best, mediocre leaning towards 'okay' as a President. Nothing great, but compared to Georgie, better. Not good enough though but that was because he stupidly wanted the Republicans to be fair to him.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Wow.

Obama was a lot of things, but a "Saint" wasn't one of them.

He was, at best, mediocre leaning towards 'okay' as a President. Nothing great, but compared to Georgie, better. Not good enough though but that was because he stupidly wanted the Republicans to be fair to him.
Someone should introduce you to sarcasm.

• Haha
Reactions: petros and Serryah

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I don't know that trudeau actually 'believes' in anything actually. I think he perceives this kind of ideology as being popular around the world and wants to fit in with the cool kids. I think it's more narcissistic than anything else.

The Marxist turd is beyond stupid and his handlers and masters of the WEF globalists fame know that also. That is who this stupid idiot we call the turd is all about. Ass kissing the WEF globalists. The turd believes that they like him. Not. They despise the guy because they already know that he is just a suck who enjoys kissing their WEF globalist asses. The only buffoons that think that this WEF globalist ideology is great is the WEF globalists themselves and the turd and his over sized looking sidekick Freeland. They are all nothing more than a bunch of psychos and inbreeds that are now running this once great nation we call Canada. Just my opinion of course. :cool:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Someone should introduce you to sarcasm.

But Jinny, it's so HARD to tell when you're being sarcastic and when you really mean it, that it's easier to take every word you say as your actually meaning it.

Unless you're admitting not everything you say is meant to be serious, in which case... that could change so much about interacting with you!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

These people are completely devoid of both intellect and common decency.
We are on the verge of a world food shortage.
People will die, if that happens. Lots of them. Not in 2100, but very soon.
Trudeau doesn't care. He knows he'll be fed.
Canadian farmers will be put out of business.
Trudeau doesn't care. It has become obvious that he dislikes and distrusts the common working man.
We need to rid ourselves of Trudeau (and Singh) as soon as an election becomes possible.