Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Canadians

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Your biggest problem is you just talk too much, you should wait until your brain gets in gear....................but then that might be too long lest you forget which piece of drivel it was that's about to emerge. :) :)
All the deflection and diversion you can do ain't gonna stop the facts, gramps.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Move down to Bakersfield and you can shoot a black or Meskin just for giggles.

That wasn't to you, pgs. Your motivations and ideas are different. That was an individualized, custom analysis for JLM (though I admit, it works for davesmom, too). Yours would be considerably different, and far more nuanced.
Your still projecting your ideas onto JLM's thoughts . Kind of like putting words in ones mouth .
JMHO >

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Your still projecting your ideas onto JLM's thoughts . Kind of like putting words in ones mouth .
JMHO >

He's like two or three other posters on here who get a "bee in their bonnet" about me, and I'm learning a lot about myself......................I hate women, I hate skin colour - no telling what is the next thing I'll find out about myself! Maybe it helps to slake their frustrations!

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
He's like two or three other posters on here who get a "bee in their bonnet" about me, and I'm learning a lot about myself......................I hate women, I hate skin colour - no telling what is the next thing I'll find out about myself! Maybe it helps to slake their frustrations!

Welcome to the PC world! I never knew I hated anybody until the PCers started telling me I did. It was a very rude awakening. :)
Now I have come to realize that I hate all minorities, women, Gs & Ls, Muslims, and everybody else who isn't just exactly like me.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
JMHO >
Amateur psychology has got to be the only thing in world more useless than professional psychology. So it's a good field for you.

It's OK. You will refuse to hear any criticism, refuse to reconsider any of your opinions, and continue right on along being perfect.

So what's the problem?

Welcome to the PC world! I never knew I hated anybody until the PCers started telling me I did. It was a very rude awakening. :)
Now I have come to realize that I hate all minorities, women, Gs & Ls, Muslims, and everybody else who isn't just exactly like me.
Good. Recognizing you have a problem is the first step.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Two posts in a row without smillies....See... you can write good when you're mad?

But...seems like the American Indian is on the warpath...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Amateur psychology has got to be the only thing in world more useless than professional psychology. So it's a good field for you.

It's OK. You will refuse to hear any criticism, refuse to reconsider any of your opinions, and continue right on along being perfect.

So what's the problem?

I have no recollection of either thinking or saying I was perfect! :) I would have guess one of the first prerequisites of being a lawyer is the ability to read. Clearly you can't. As far as reconsidering my opinions, it's hilarious how you and Sleepy are at opposite poles in the matter. :) :) "Ya can't please all the people all the time".

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I have no recollection of either thinking or saying I was perfect! :) I would have guess one of the first prerequisites of being a lawyer is the ability to read. Clearly you can't. As far as reconsidering my opinions, it's hilarious how you and Sleepy are at opposite poles in the matter. :) :) "Ya can't please all the people all the time".

He's just a 'chain rattler'. Don't take him seriously.
Did you ever post in Thoughts.com? There was a member there who loved to attack people just to get them riled up. He was hilarious! Poor guy is dead now so I hear.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Two posts in a row without smillies....See... you can write good when you're mad?

But...seems like the American Indian is on the warpath...

Something else that might interest you, Sleepy...................he's accused me of being too rigid in my opinions! Anyway you know me, I like to keep smiling! :wink:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Think you got problems having Trump as President? Don't be surprised if a member of the Trump family becomes a President at some future time.
Wouldn't it be ironic if Ivanka Trump became the first female President some day? :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Think you got problems having Trump as President? Don't be surprised if a member of the Trump family becomes a President at some future time.
Wouldn't it be ironic if Ivanka Trump became the first female President some day? :)
Chelsea and Ivanka head to head .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

It would be nice if it were to happen while Hillary is still alive!

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
‘I’d be dead without Medicare!’: Trump voters are already sharing their deep regrets

Donald Trump’s supporters are having serious regrets about what they just did, and the most indignant responses are being captured for posterity.

On the Tumblr blog “Trumpgrets,” voters who picked the President-elect are seen openly regretting their choice in the election when hearing about their candidate’s abandoning of multiple campaign promises. As it turns out, one of the biggest fears from Trump supporters is losing their Medicare benefits. Trump has so far not publicly opposed House Speaker Paul Ryan’s plans to dismantle Medicare and turn it into a voucher system for private health insurance plans. Right-wing commentator Ann Coulter’s tweet bashing Trump’s Medicare plan brought out lots of Trumpgrets:

Follow
Ann Coulter ✔ @AnnCoulter
Medicare IS NOT WHAT THE ELECTION WAS FOUGHT OVER. If Ryan wants to change Medicare, then run for president on that & see how far you get. https://twitter.com/kausmickey/status/802292034765586432
12:08 AM - 27 Nov 2016
1,835 1,835 Retweets 3,656 3,656 likes
trumpgret01

trumpgret1

27 Nov
Ann Coulter ✔ @AnnCoulter
Medicare IS NOT WHAT THE ELECTION WAS FOUGHT OVER. If Ryan wants to change Medicare, then run for president on that & see how far you get. https://twitter.com/kausmickey/status/802292034765586432
Follow
Shadilay🇺🇸 @064784
@AnnCoulter Last I checked the crowd was chanting "BUILD THE WALL" not "PRIVATIZE SOCIAL SECURITY"
12:59 AM - 27 Nov 2016
22 22 Retweets 67 67 likes
This Washington Post article about Republicans tangling with Obamacare when suddenly faced with a Republican president and a Republican supermajority in Congress is telling. A Republican state senator in West Virginia said she hoped the person she elected president wouldn’t kick some 200,000 impoverished West Virginians off of the state’s Medicaid rolls.

I don’t want to throw them off into the cold, and I don’t think that’s a strategy that I want to see. It’s too many people. That’s over 200,000 people in my state. So we need a transition,” Senator Shelley Moore Capito told Talking Points Memo. “I think we’ll repeal and then we’ll work during the transition period for the replacement vehicle.”

Bizarrely, one woman who voted for Trump claimed she did so to close the gender pay gap. Making sure women earned equal pay to their male counterparts was a primary plank of Hillary Clinton’s campaign platform, though Twitter user Sandi Haynes either didn’t know that, or assumed Trump would do the same.

trumpgret2

Some of Trump’s loudest supporters also shared their regrets over his new appointees, which are a complete 180-degree turn from his earlier positions in which he promised to “drain the swamp,” referring to lobbyists and hangers-on in Washington. Even though the President-elect removed lobbyists from his transition team after catching enough flak, The Intercept pointed out that the new members of the Trump transition team that replaced the lobbyists fired by Mike Pence are merely former lobbyists. The disappointment from the President-elect’s supporters was palpable.

trumpgret4

trumpgret8

trumpgret10

Trump voters sharing their regrets is providing a healthy bit of schadenfreude (German for “pleasure at the misfortune of others”) for shell-shocked liberals. Twitter user @cirpilicious pointed out that voters eager to see a white supremacist elected president overlooked the fact that his policies leave a lot to be desired. Others laughing at disappointed Trump supporters also lamented that their laughter was stifled by the fact that Donald Trump would be president until at least 2020. A viral post-Brexit tweet was also resurrected to be appropriated for disaffected Trump voters.

Follow
-___- @cirpilicious
#Trumpgrets on tumblr is proof we have a legion of fools so desperate to believe in white supremacy they voted for a billionaire narcissist.
11:46 AM - 2 Dec 2016
98 98 Retweets 188 188 likes
Follow
Alexander Cass @AlexDCass
My schadenfreude over Trump supporters' regrets is tempered only by the clear understanding that *all* of us are screwed. #trumpgrets
11:00 AM - 2 Dec 2016
66 66 Retweets 100 100 likes
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
Follow
RunnerGirlinSAZ @Scienter
Possibly one of my favorite things trending on @twitter #trumpvoterregrets and #trumpgrets Dovetails perfectly with this tweet.
10:17 AM - 2 Dec 2016
186 186 Retweets 233 233 likes
Read all of the funniest regrets of Trump supporters on the official Tumblr blog.

another day closer to Armageddon .......