• Canadians

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Re: Trump is not repealing Obamacare

You might find that wall will be figurative more than concrete! :)
Nothing makes JLM happier than Trump breaking his promises.

Because, face it, JLM don't really give a damn about the specifics of Trump's promises. It's the white supremacy that permeated the Trump campaign that made JLM a true believer.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Nothing makes JLM happier than Trump breaking his promises.

Because, face it, JLM don't really give a damn about the specifics of Trump's promises. It's the white supremacy that permeated the Trump campaign that made JLM a true believer.

You're wrong but you have the right to say it. :)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

You're wrong but you have the right to say it. :)
Yeah, tell me all about it, Old Stock.

You hate and fear anybody who ain't as white as you. And you assuage your vicious white supremacy by claiming that you don't hate anybody, and will freely and gladly accept anybody, no matter what the color of their skin. As long as they act, dress, eat, think, and vote exactly like the Old Stock.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

You hate and fear anybody who ain't as white as you. And you assuage your vicious white supremacy by claiming that you don't hate anybody, and will freely and gladly accept anybody, no matter what the color of their skin. As long as they act, dress, eat, think, and vote exactly like the Old Stock.
Are you maybe projecting a bit much ?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
But I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die
Move down to Bakersfield and you can shoot a black or Meskin just for giggles.

Are you maybe projecting a bit much ?
That wasn't to you, pgs. Your motivations and ideas are different. That was an individualized, custom analysis for JLM (though I admit, it works for davesmom, too). Yours would be considerably different, and far more nuanced.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

"You hate and fear anybody" You're dead wrong right there- I thought being a lawyer you would have more brains than that.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I like the Sonora. El Paso is more my style.
That works, too. A while back the Border Patrol killed a young man in that area who happened to be brown, despite the fact that he was an American citizen from birth, out working on his farm and committing no crime of any sort. No charges, no repercussions, and no press coverage.

The custom-tailored hoods can be a bit pricey, but an old pillowslip with eyeholes cut out is fine.

"You hate and fear anybody" You're dead wrong right there- I thought being a lawyer you would have more brains than that.
Oh dear. Such a failure of self-awareness.

Embrace it, JLM. The Trump support was a good start, but you need to finish the course.

Interesting the part of my post you left out. Little too close to home?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Embrace it, JLM. The Trump support was a good start, but you need to finish the course.

Interesting the part of my post you left out. Little too close to home?

Your biggest problem is you just talk too much, you should wait until your brain gets in gear....................but then that might be too long lest you forget which piece of drivel it was that's about to emerge. :) :)