• Canadians

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Re: Trump is not repealing Obamacare

Do you know if that includes the 11 million illegal immigrants currently in the US?
Off the top of my head, no. I could look it up for you, if the crank on your google machine is broken.

Think you can afford my hourly?

Very deft insertion of your pet hatred into the conversation, though. Full marks for that.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

Off the top of my head, no. I could look it up for you, if the crank on your google machine is broken.
You had obviously looked up the numbers already, I just wondered if that happened to be part of the stats you had found.
Think you can afford my hourly?
Not a problem....I got an entire roll of pennies so I got ya for a couple of days.
Very deft insertion of your pet hatred into the conversation, though. Full marks for that.
If you are implying I hate Mexicans you're wrong. I spend a lot of time down there and like them better than most Canadians. I find them to be culturally more honest and friendly and helpful than 99% of the white people I know.

Now if you are suggesting I do not like criminals who leech of a system they do not pay into and who will take slave-like wages because they have little choice thereby robbing a Canadian citizen of the means to support their family you would be correct

Of course, the short comings of health care had nothing to do with the obstructionism of the Republicans...

Probably has more to do with several trillion dollars spent on useless invasions, banker bailouts and whatever amount Hillary and the pentagon managed to "lose" this year.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

The over THIRTY FIVE MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS in the US are a weapon designed by people like the Jew killer, obama/clinton, BLM/color revolution financing dude George Soros, to wreck nations in favor of a 3rd Reich type global dictatorship...

Anyone who supports that type of serfdom with the HATE card BS after that could only be nothing but a royal turd, or is someone saying Jews aren't a race, so Soros and his ilke should have turned them all in to the nazis to separate them from their cash?

The Jewish Holocauster Soro's spiritual predessesor was US banker (Jacob Schiff, also Jewish) who funded the Bolsheviks and the communist revolution in the old Russia as an investment

get with it there T baby

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Now if you are suggesting I do not like criminals who leech of a system they do not pay into and who will take slave-like wages because they have little choice thereby robbing a Canadian citizen of the means to support their family you would be correct
Illegal entry isn't a crime. They pay into the system. I didn't know there were a lot of Candian citizens who wanted to come to the U.S. to clean toilets and pick fruit.

Probably has more to do with several trillion dollars spent on useless invasions, banker bailouts and whatever amount Hillary and the pentagon managed to "lose" this year.
Umm. . . the Secretary of State ain't in charge of the Pentagon.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

As opposed to only 30,000 dead under Obamacare (considering that Obamacare only covers about 1/3 of the people who didn't have health insurance before Obamacare). What's the cutoff for "holocaust?"

Were they sent to their doom by the Death Panels?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

And after he builds a $3 trillion wall... because he's a fiscal conservative. :lol:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

"I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that," Trump said.

so he's basically doing nothing at all and it's a non-story as are your usual feeble contributions to this forum. ho hum.

go back to bed cuck.

merge please.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Can you not be an authoritarian mod please?

We like free speech here thanks.

Edit: You really need to stop merging threads that actually have separate concepts attached to them.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Trump may or may not repeal all of Obamacare, or parts of it. Reading skills are important.

In an interview published on Friday, his first since winning Tuesday's election, Trump told the Journal a big reason for his shift was his meeting at the White House on Thursday with Obama, who suggested areas of the Affordable Care Act to preserve.

"I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that," Trump said.
Trump sais he would repeal and replace Obama care . Replace can mean keeping workable parts of Obamacare .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Trump sais he would repeal and replace Obama care . Replace can mean keeping workable parts of Obamacare .
No, actually it can't. It can mean that Trumpcare will include some of the features of Obamacare, but it is abundantly clear to anybody except a weasel-wording Trumpkin that Trump promised to reapeal every last detail of Obamacare, and "start over."

Not that I'd expect honesty or intellectual rigor from a sycophantic fanboy of a loudmouth grifter.