• Canadians

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Re: Trump Picks Top Climate Skeptic to Lead EPA Transition

It will be recalled that the Tea Baggers protested against Obama when he was elected. Some of their actions were violent and others down right racist as we have discussed on this forum before. If it is OK for the right to do so, then it is equally OK for all others to do the same.

I hope the leftard snowflakes continue to protest and spew their hatred and racism. The leftards behavior is what won Trump the White House!

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

EagleSmack; said:
I hope the leftard snowflakes continue to protest and spew their hatred and racism. The leftards behavior is what won Trump the White House!

Well you never know - after all it was all the hate spewed by the reichtard Tea Baggers who made people so disgusted that many sided with Obama. Instead of the hate, mebbe they should have engaged in tactful and meaningful dialog. The same should happen today.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Well you never know - after all it was all the hate spewed by the reichtard Tea Baggers who made people so disgusted that many sided with Obama. Instead of the hate, mebbe they should have engaged in tactful and meaningful dialog. The same should happen today.

Meaningful dialogue... cut it bro. The liberals have been saying that dialogue is over and to just submit to their rule. They were that bold and it got rammed right up their backsides.

MANDATE!

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Why do so many people love doom and gloom predictions? Bitch, yap, whine and complain all you want about Trump, he's going to be President. Period.
Try to get a bit of optimism into your hearts and heads. The world will keep on turning. Hopefully, a new U.S. Administration will turn the world off the destructive, self-annihilating path it's on and bring some common sense and hard reality back into play.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
LOLOLOL.

Let's wait until the next Great Recession. We'll see how much celebrating you do, then. ;)

Yeah Gopher Yeah! I am digging that pain! I can feel it all the way from MN!

Please... PLEASE Continue to share it with us!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Trump is not repealing Obamacare

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Trump says he’s considering keeping parts of Obamacare: report

President-elect Donald Trump told the Wall Street Journal he is considering retaining parts of President Barack Obama's healthcare law including provisions letting parents keep adult children up to age 26 on insurance policies and barring insurers from denying coverage to people with pre-existing conditions.

The Republican businessman during the U.S. presidential campaign called for repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, and labelled the 2010 law "a disaster."

In an interview published on Friday, his first since winning Tuesday's election, Trump told the Journal a big reason for his shift was his meeting at the White House on Thursday with Obama, who suggested areas of the Affordable Care Act to preserve.

"I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that," Trump said.

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/ne...http://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Re: Trump is not repealing Obamacare

Trump may or may not repeal all of Obamacare, or parts of it. Reading skills are important.

In an interview published on Friday, his first since winning Tuesday's election, Trump told the Journal a big reason for his shift was his meeting at the White House on Thursday with Obama, who suggested areas of the Affordable Care Act to preserve.

"I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that," Trump said.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

that was a non commitment type statement if there ever was one

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

repeal Obamacare and let the 45,000 dead Americans per year holocaust begin again ...
As opposed to only 30,000 dead under Obamacare (considering that Obamacare only covers about 1/3 of the people who didn't have health insurance before Obamacare). What's the cutoff for "holocaust?"

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

This touchy feely moment was brought to you by the letter 3 and the number B.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hasKOQUArw8