• Broads

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Canadians

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Interesting tile : What is Trump?? a poor victim of bullying?? or is he the bully?? Ans: the latter The fact that he can't handle the consequences of his big mouth is evident in his twittering. If folks are too blind to see him for what he is..then they can deal with the con man they elected. Perhaps they got blinded with all that bling that is part of his building structure. and assumed it is the real deal. but they sure get ugly when they defend him. Ugly has taken over from intelligent articulate , knowledgeable, and wise. Who knew...(how fast society wold deteriorate ) Sad.

Man hater

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Man hater
Anther one with a perverted sense of humor. That the best you can do Don't-lower yourself to Trumps level of boorishness,s.If you want to defend Trump..then go ahead..lets hear his fine-points and why he is so qualified to be prez.He "won" that is not th issue. The issue is the caliber of the man.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
That man, has male qualities. The kind that you hate.

But qualities that can still lead America to success.

Qualities that have lead America to success in the past

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
ah shucks. youare so off topic. Why not present your argument FOR Tmp?? Lets hear it. Don'tlower your self to the gutter that way. Youare better than that.

I was simulating the your a racist ad nauseous we were getting from you man haters not long ago ;) giving you you're own medicine. Makes sense now?

Poor Angie thinks welfare is a male trait.

Hehehehehe

So apparently I'm a racist for supporting Trump, and that makes you a de facto male hater for hating Trump

I'm using the same logic so it should make sense in you're head

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
ah shucks. youare so off topic. Why not present your argument FOR Tmp?? Lets hear it. Don'tlower your self to the gutter that way. Youare better than that.
There's no economic argument for Trump. Left-wing economics have been thoroughly discredited. Make America white again could be an argument but you have to be racist. Throwing out proven successful diplomacy efforts could be an argument if you're stupid. Keeping Muslims out could be a good argument if you ignore the Constitution. There are lots of arguments for Trump...just not a lot of good defensible ones

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
There's no economic argument for Trump. Left-wing economics have been thoroughly discredited. Make America white again could be an argument but you have to be racist. Throwing out proven successful diplomacy efforts could be an argument if you're stupid. Keeping Muslims out could be a good argument if you ignore the Constitution. There are lots of arguments for Trump...just not a lot of good defensible ones

From you're feminist stand point, correct.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Not necessarily. In your case I think you just love his left wing economic policy.

I just think America has missed having a strong male type in power. And men haters all over are really pissed we elected one.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Ocean Breeze,

facts are the factors that Trump tends to dismiss ..particularly when they don't fit his own preconceived ideas

So true!

Bernstein says Trump's lies worse than Nixon's

Carl Bernstein, whose reporting broke open the Watergate scandal that led to former President Nixon's resignation, said Sunday that Nixon's lies were nothing compared to Donald Trump's.

"Trump lives and thrives in a fact-free environment. No president, including Richard Nixon, has been so ignorant of fact and disdains fact in the way this president-elect does," Bernstein said on CNN's "Reliable Sources."
Bernstein also slammed what he called a "growing sense of authoritarianism" from Trump and his campaign.

"Richard Nixon was nothing, in terms of lying, compared to what we have seen from Donald Trump," he said.

Bernstein says Trump's lies worse than Nixon's | TheHill

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You've made that claim already. It's clearly a cover. Trump supporters don't like to admit their support of left-wing economics

It's always Been clear Trump is closer to center then Left or right. Not that a I thought you could understand what that even means :laughing3:

A masculin left would look a lot different then a femine left. So dose is the same with a feminin right, would be different then a masculin right.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
You're not believable. Real conservatives like me reject Trump economics. You clearly support it. The "man-hating" nonsense is just a feeble attempt to deflect.