The First 100 Days in Trump Land

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
People should be able to dump toxic waste anywhere that they feel like it. I wonder if these baboons are going to tear up the Great Lakes Treaty and turn them back into open sewers, again?

Isn't that what they're working towards with the degregulations?

Nobody knows how to science like trump. Nobody.

Nobody knows the world global banking system better than trump. Nobody.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You're a bigger idiot than Cannuck and that is saying something .

Sorry. You're absolutely right. He will have been executed by then and the mid-term elections will have been temporarily postponed under Martial Law.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
What happens in the midterms that affects Trump ?

The GOP is very likely to lose control of both the House and the Senate. If that happens he will become a lame duck facing a hostile Congress. Shades of what happened to Obama.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The Dumpster appears to be becoming more and more desperate, and as usual he has found one more way to shoot himself in the foot. Does he really think that banning major media outlets will improve his image? 20.5 months to midterms assuming he lasts that long.

I think The Donald is probably clever enough to preclude all that! :) :)

The GOP is very likely to lose control of both the House and the Senate. If that happens he will become a lame duck facing a hostile Congress. Shades of what happened to Obama.

I think The Donald is probably clever enough to preclude all that! :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The dems are in the midst of a battle for control with the Hillary wing of old white tired elite and the old white tired ideas of the Bernie wing . They have lost touch with their traditional base . I don't see them providing much solid opposition any time soon . That said 2 years is an eternity in politics .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The dems are in the midst of a battle for control with the Hillary wing of old white tired elite and the old white tired ideas of the Bernie wing . They have lost touch with their traditional base . I don't see them providing much solid opposition any time soon . That said 2 years is an eternity in politics .

Is this your own private paranoid delusion or is there a whole movement of people like you?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

I think The Donald is probably clever enough to preclude all that! :) :)

Do you both think trump is that cleverly aware of such intricacies, analysis, and able to put it all conciously together?

I have my doubts. I don't think he's any smarter then bush jr is. Happinstance, family wealth and connections. Like a lotter winner in a way.

Great thing is we've all got a front row seat the whole thing and will witness it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I would hope he surrounds himself with people who can navigate the intricacies of government . A successful America is good for Canada .

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I would hope he surrounds himself with people who can navigate the intricacies of government . A successful America is good for Canada .

he hasn't so far, hope harder maybe?..

a few highly religious people ( and a creationist) who've got some pretty awesomely backward ideas about how the world works.

a couple of anarchists. whoot! some who can't/don't/won't science.

a few well known ceo's of large corporations who run the current financial situation the way it is that allowed trump to get to where he's at with no experience, tax questions, etc.

Nobody knows nuclear like trump!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Something that should not even be an issue anymore.yet the republicans remain too backward in this area creating more soical problems with their attitude and attempts to "deal with it".

It is hard to reconcile the fact that the Repubs are so regressive and yet so much of America is progressive . Mind you .being progressive in science etc does not mean being progressive when it comes to social issues .and the people factor.At this point in social evolution this should be a non issue.....but it is the religious groups that continue to hold these issues hostage and from progressive thinking and attitudes.The Trump gang is a regressive group and seems to want to restore some period in history that is now remembered with rose colored glasses. Reality things were not better back then.just different and less progressive.

And then there is the fact that Trumps says one thing..modifies it as he sees fit and his staff say something else. Little wonder the rest of the planet is watching this chaotic incompetence so closely. Trump LOVE the ides of being Prez...and sees himself as some kind of star in his own universe.... but he does not seem to like the actual job of the presidency. He is too shallow and thin skinned t handle the job and the attitude to the press is the glowing example. d More power to the Press..as he would like to do away with it ..if he could.

Inside the Trump White House