The Climate Cult

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It seem climate change is very real...as a mental health disorder but lacking as a scientific theory.

The latest vandalism is just fucking bizarre.

The wackos are going around deflating tires on vehicles they deem evil.

WTF?

Screenshot_20220804-061902_Chrome.jpg

When they get climate bashed with an eco-friendly baseball bat will anyone give a fuck?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Screwing with someone else’s personal property is so juvenile, & that mentality is hard to wrap my head around. Do these people not own anything that they’ve have to pay for with the sweat of their own labour to have empathy regarding damaging other peoples belongings???
1659616567061.jpeg
1659616621479.jpeg
1659616680434.jpeg
1659616758122.jpeg
1659616910022.jpeg
1659616996369.jpeg

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
When they get climate bashed with an eco-friendly baseball bat will anyone give a fuck?
Are wood or aluminum bats more eco-friendly? Asking for a friend.
Screwing with someone else’s personal property is so juvenile, & that mentality is hard to wrap my head around. Do these people not own anything that they’ve have to pay for with the sweat of their own labour to have empathy regarding damaging other peoples belongings???
Sounds sort of BLM/Antifa-ish doesn't it?

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
The problem in society which seems to be a fairly recent development is that no one has an "opinion" or a "perspective" anymore, they only have "their truth." I have my truth, you have your truth. No one honestly discusses anything, there is no consensus or compromise to be reached, there is absolutely no tolerance for anything outside of one's individual perspective...there's only conflict and action based on irreconcilable "truths". This is intentional, and it has been engineered by our so called leaders. It's become a society of narcissistic people suffering from self-delusion. And it's generational so I think it's likely there is no fixing it. People will get hurt because of this. We wonder why our leaders want to confiscate and ban guns from law abiding citizens while simultaneously reducing penalties and sentences for criminal violent offenders.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If these mentally ill people really wanted to make an impact they would be checking tire pressure, topping up low tires and then leave a note explaing the impacts of low tire pressure on fuel consumption.

They would be praised rather than hunted by cops for tampering with the safety of a vehicle.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The problem in society which seems to be a fairly recent development is that no one has an "opinion" or a "perspective" anymore, they only have "their truth." I have my truth, you have your truth. No one honestly discusses anything, there is no consensus or compromise to be reached, there is absolutely no tolerance for anything outside of one's individual perspective...there's only conflict and action based on irreconcilable "truths". This is intentional, and it has been engineered by our so called leaders. It's become a society of narcissistic people suffering from self-delusion. And it's generational so I think it's likely there is no fixing it. People will get hurt because of this. We wonder why our leaders want to confiscate and ban guns from law abiding citizens while simultaneously reducing penalties and sentences for criminal violent offenders.
"Recent development" how? People used to fight wars over which version of the same god they claimed to believe in.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Exactly why my truth is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth because when you have a proof it is proven .

Reactions: taxslave

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
It seem climate change is very real...as a mental health disorder but lacking as a scientific theory.

The latest vandalism is just fucking bizarre.

The wackos are going around deflating tires on vehicles they deem evil.

WTF?

View attachment 15048

Who the fuck in Canada spells it "tyres"? That's the Limey spelling.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Mum spends evenings deflating tyres in desperate mission to 'disarm' 4x4s​

A woman who is "fed up" with SUVs polluting the atmosphere has been deflating their tyres on her walk home from work. The mum-of-three, who claims to have deflated the tyres of 80 vehicles, did not like how many 4x4s she was seeing on the roads, so she decided to take action.

The 62-year-old, who wishes to remain anonymous, lives near Battersea, southwest London, and claims she is aware of the illegal nature of what she is doing but is not worried about being arrested. https://www.mylondon.news/news/south-london-news/im-62-year-old-mum-25176768

The writer, volunteer, and film worker, told MyLondon: "It started about 10 years ago. I remember when the Smart Cars came out and I thought it would change the way we travel around cities.

"I realised after a while that this wasn't the case, I just kept seeing cars getting bigger and bigger.

"It angered me because I just thought that they are so unnecessary in size.

"The cars are releasing carbon emissions and polluting the area around me and I can't do anything about it.

"They're being imposed on me and I thought for a long time about what I could do about it.

"Then I found out about the Tyre Extinguisher movement."

In her reasoning for what led her to start deflating tyres, she made some sweeping statements which categorised SUV drivers as "aggressive" and "selfish".

She likened their drivers to "smokers" and thought that, like smoking indoors, SUVs should "be banned".

After considering options to try and protest the use of SUVs, her first deflation came when she concluded that putting flyers on cars' windscreens "wouldn't work".
Instead, she now uses her walk home, through West London, to deflate tyres by unscrewing their caps.

Continuing, she explained why she felt the need to take a step into tyre deflation, saying: "If people won't be considerate then action needs to be taken. It is the same with cigarettes.
"I do it [deflate tyres] on my way back from work.
"I would say that so far I have deflated 80 different cars.

"I don't want to be doing it and I don't enjoy it but it's an extreme reaction that comes from desperation.

"If the government won't do anything then what else can we do?"

Her reasons came down to her beliefs that SUVs were climate change inducing and also her more general view of those who own SUVs as being "selfish".

Whilst carrying out her "climate change action", she has been confronted by one of those she detests, an SUV owner.

"I was caught by an owner one time when I had my hand on his tyre cap. I don't often do it in the day but this time I did", she explains.

"He was in a coffee shop across the road and saw me do it, he walked out and came up to confront me.

"I explained what I was doing and to be honest, by the end of it, he actually told me that he 'understands where I'm coming from'."

After being caught by the SUV owner she spoke on how she would feel if she was caught by the law.

Deflating tyres is criminal damage so there is always a threat of being arrested.

She said: "I don't mind about being caught by the police. I have talked about it a lot with friends and family but that just isn't something I'm scared off.

"I'm more scared about being confronted by angry drivers, I don't care so much about the police."

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
If she wasn’t 62, she should be worried about being confronted with a steel toed boot in the back of her head as she’s deflating somebody’s tires. Holy Hell….
for sure and i'm not sure her age will protect her that much at night when someone isn't interested in doing any in depth checking. And the sad thing is she will insist it's her right to damage other people's property and break the law to her pleasure based on her whims but that it's not ok for others to break the law if they decide to 'protest' her actions directly.

Oh what a tangled web we weave.

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If she wasn’t 62, she should be worried about being confronted with a steel toed boot in the back of her head as she’s deflating somebody’s tires. Holy Hell….
Exactly. Her "desperation" appears to be financial if she is walking to and fro to work. Id be jealous of the abundance of other too if on foot in the rain. Its obvious she is tainted. BTW, No woman at 62 calls herself a "single mom" unless...

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Exactly. Her "desperation" appears to be financial if she is walking to and fro to work. Id be jealous of the abundance of other too if on foot in the rain. Its obvious she is tainted. BTW, No woman at 62 calls herself a "single mom" unless...
....her 40 year old offspring still lives at home and her husband ain't in the picture anymore.

Reactions: petros