The Climate Cult

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Moccasin Flats
It seem climate change is very real...as a mental health disorder but lacking as a scientific theory.

The latest vandalism is just fucking bizarre.

The wackos are going around deflating tires on vehicles they deem evil.

WTF?

Screenshot_20220804-061902_Chrome.jpg

When they get climate bashed with an eco-friendly baseball bat will anyone give a fuck?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Screwing with someone else’s personal property is so juvenile, & that mentality is hard to wrap my head around. Do these people not own anything that they’ve have to pay for with the sweat of their own labour to have empathy regarding damaging other peoples belongings???
1659616567061.jpeg
1659616621479.jpeg
1659616680434.jpeg
1659616758122.jpeg
1659616910022.jpeg
1659616996369.jpeg

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
When they get climate bashed with an eco-friendly baseball bat will anyone give a fuck?
Are wood or aluminum bats more eco-friendly? Asking for a friend.
Screwing with someone else’s personal property is so juvenile, & that mentality is hard to wrap my head around. Do these people not own anything that they’ve have to pay for with the sweat of their own labour to have empathy regarding damaging other peoples belongings???
Sounds sort of BLM/Antifa-ish doesn't it?

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
The problem in society which seems to be a fairly recent development is that no one has an "opinion" or a "perspective" anymore, they only have "their truth." I have my truth, you have your truth. No one honestly discusses anything, there is no consensus or compromise to be reached, there is absolutely no tolerance for anything outside of one's individual perspective...there's only conflict and action based on irreconcilable "truths". This is intentional, and it has been engineered by our so called leaders. It's become a society of narcissistic people suffering from self-delusion. And it's generational so I think it's likely there is no fixing it. People will get hurt because of this. We wonder why our leaders want to confiscate and ban guns from law abiding citizens while simultaneously reducing penalties and sentences for criminal violent offenders.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Moccasin Flats
If these mentally ill people really wanted to make an impact they would be checking tire pressure, topping up low tires and then leave a note explaing the impacts of low tire pressure on fuel consumption.

They would be praised rather than hunted by cops for tampering with the safety of a vehicle.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The problem in society which seems to be a fairly recent development is that no one has an "opinion" or a "perspective" anymore, they only have "their truth." I have my truth, you have your truth. No one honestly discusses anything, there is no consensus or compromise to be reached, there is absolutely no tolerance for anything outside of one's individual perspective...there's only conflict and action based on irreconcilable "truths". This is intentional, and it has been engineered by our so called leaders. It's become a society of narcissistic people suffering from self-delusion. And it's generational so I think it's likely there is no fixing it. People will get hurt because of this. We wonder why our leaders want to confiscate and ban guns from law abiding citizens while simultaneously reducing penalties and sentences for criminal violent offenders.
"Recent development" how? People used to fight wars over which version of the same god they claimed to believe in.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Exactly why my truth is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth because when you have a proof it is proven .

Reactions: taxslave

Jinentonix

Executive Branch Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
It seem climate change is very real...as a mental health disorder but lacking as a scientific theory.

The latest vandalism is just fucking bizarre.

The wackos are going around deflating tires on vehicles they deem evil.

WTF?

View attachment 15048

Who the fuck in Canada spells it "tyres"? That's the Limey spelling.