The association of others with God

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Griffins are real? hahahahaha There I was thinking they were a mythical critter invented by Greeks and Egyptians.
Call them what you like but they are as old as God (at least) and they alone could have been the 'seeds' mentioned in Ge:1. Primates would be the ones that have the face of a man.

Ge:1:21:
And God created great whales,
and every living creature that moveth,
which the waters brought forth abundantly,
after their kind,
and every winged fowl after his kind:
and God saw that it was good.

Ge:1:25:
And God made the beast of the earth after his kind,
and cattle after their kind,
and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind:

That a selfie of you in full preacher mode?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Call them what you like but they are as old as God (at least) and they alone could have been the 'seeds' mentioned in Ge:1.
So griffins are about 6000 years old. I see.
Primates would be the ones that have the face of a man.
Humans are primates = common fact.

Ge:1:21:
And God created great whales,
and every living creature that moveth,
which the waters brought forth abundantly,
after their kind,
and every winged fowl after his kind:

Ge:1:25:
And God made the beast of the earth after his kind,
and cattle after their kind,
and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind:
"God" = proteins, acids, etc. that landed here on meteorites and other cosmic bodies and combined to make life. I see.
What I do not see is why anyone would pray to these molecules and worship them and think that they would be able to guide a human to start writing the Bible. That is senseless.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Re:19:7:
Let us be glad and rejoice,
and give honour to him:
for the marriage of the Lamb is come,
and his wife hath made herself ready.
Re:19:8:
And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen,
clean and white:
for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Re:21:9:
And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues,
and talked with me,
saying,
Come hither,
I will shew thee the bride,
the Lamb's wife.
Re:21:10:
And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain,
and shewed me that great city,
the holy Jerusalem,
descending out of heaven from God,

Re:1:1:
The Revelation of Jesus Christ,
which God gave unto him,
to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass;
and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
Re:1:2:
Who bare record of the word of God,
and of the testimony of Jesus Christ,
and of all things that he saw.

Joh:21:22-25:
Jesus saith unto him,
If I will that he tarry till I come,
what is that to thee?
follow thou me.
Then went this saying abroad among the brethren,
that that disciple should not die:
yet Jesus said not unto him,
He shall not die;
but,
If I will that he tarry till I come,
what is that to thee?
This is the disciple which testifieth of these things,
and wrote these things:
and we know that his testimony is true.
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which,
if they should be written every one,
I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.
Amen.

Joh:1:40:
One of the two which heard John speak,
and followed him,
was Andrew,
Simon Peter's brother.

Lu:10:39:
And she had a sister called Mary,
which also sat at Jesus' feet,
and heard his word.

Joh:12:6:
This he said,
not that he cared for the poor;
but because he was a thief,
and had the bag,
and bare what was put therein.
Joh:12:7:
Then said Jesus,
Let her alone:
against the day of my burying hath she kept this.

MHz, all this is not any proof; it is not openly and frankly speaking; who says its meaning is like what you said? Moreover, as I said the Book of the Revelation is not reliable.

On the other hand, Jesus and all the prophets will have their wives and palaces in Paradise or Heaven or the Kingdom of Heaven: in the neighborhood of God.

In fact, Jesus before he was the baby born by Virgin Mary, he had been an angel; and he might have his wives in Paradise before his entering into the fetus inside the womb of Virgin Mary.

Because angels have their wives and their houses in the ethereal heaven or kingdom of heaven or Paradise.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/1.htm#Angels_

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I know that you, MHz, have a considerable knowledge about the Bible, but this will not avail you, if you associate the Christ with God or consider him a son of God, or that he is God Himself, glory be to God!

Even the Christ himself will quit himself of many people named according to his name: Christians, because they say things that he did not say; and he should never have said to people: I am God or I am son of God or I am part of a Trinity; but only they ascribed to him such things.

I believe in Jesus and love him, but I do not exaggerate in that; I say he was a righteous prophet, with a high rank in the sight of God Most Gracious and All-Mighty.
And Jesus Christ together with the prophets are brought close to God in the kingdom of heaven.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The last half of Proverbs:8 is Christ's witness of creation. Ge:1 is God's version and Ge:2 is the Holy Spirit's version.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Well, at least acording to the Bible anyways. There is still no evidence supporting it.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
1Co:15:27:
For he hath put all things under his feet.
But when he saith all things are put under him,
it is manifest that he is excepted,
which did put all things under him.

Well, at least acording to the Bible anyways. There is still no evidence supporting it.
You won't find proof during a time when faith is only available by reading the book. Word and power are two different things.

1Co:4:20:
For the kingdom of God is not in word,
but in power.

circular arguments is all they have.
That's true but when you compare Daniel and Revelations just by themselves it points to the book only having one author and it wasn't Daniel as he was confused about some of the things he recorded. Even sleepy can't do that.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
circular arguments is all they have.
lol It is like saying "it is what it is". It must have taken a really big effort to come up with wisdom like that, right?

The Bible is true because the people that believe the Bible say so because that is what the Bible tells them. And the same goes for the Quran and its believers.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Check it out for yourself. Ge:3:15 is expanded on in the whole of Re:12 when you view the 1 st woman as being Even and the next woman as being Jesus's mom and the last woman woman would be the believers gathered through the writings of Mary of Bethany, aka the beloved disciple.. The cross was the completion of all things to do with the bruise to the heel, when Satan is put into chains is all things to do with the other bruise are also completed. If you don't explore the connections themselves you can't judge the book correctly.

lol It is like saying "it is what it is". It must have taken a really big effort to come up with wisdom like that, right?

The Bible is true because the people that believe the Bible say so because that is what the Bible tells them. And the same goes for the Quran and its believers.
Where does the bible say creation days are based on powers of 10 as far as their length in time is concerned?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Where does the bible say creation days are based on powers of 10 as far as their length in time is concerned?
Probably in a different chapter than the one that says creation days are based on powers of 2, the one that says it was based on powers of 47, or 10 to the 99th.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It was about 4BYA that the sun started to shine light on the primitive earth Right? If the end of the 7th day was when Adam and Eve were exiled from the Garden and that was 4,000BC. Under the week rule time goes sideways on a calendar. Going backwards from the end of the 7th day would be to pot a zero in the 1,000 column so the end of the previous day was 40,000BC and the day before that was 400,000 until that is done 6 times and the end of day1 is now 4,000,000,000BC. Water in liquid and vapor form at the end of day2 was 400,000,000BC, forests on mountain tops by 40,000,000BC, time being established at 24hrs/day and month and year at the same ratio they are at now by the end of day4, at the end of day1 a day was about 6 hours long. 400,000BC the oceans were as complete as they are now marked the end of day5 and 40,000BC was when Adam and Eve were alone on the garden until God returned in 4,000BC.

A better example is Jeremiah:25 where all the Nations on earth are mentioned and In Revelations one seal defines all nations as being within 1/4 of the earth. 1/4 happens to be the area that land occupies when looking at the earth on a global scale. You would argue that there is no connection yet it does fit in with what other passages mention, a judgement that includes all the inhabitants of the earth.

Probably in a different chapter than the one that says creation days are based on powers of 2, the one that says it was based on powers of 47, or 10 to the 99th.
You must mean man as we were created after God and the Holy Spirit, married male and female and having 20 fingers and toes rather than the giants who had 24.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I think the debating aficionados call it appeal to authority. Using the bible to prove the bible. A no no in the debating business me thinks, the opposition does not accept that authority.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Try putting the 24 passages that have the term 'day of the lord' in it and then promote whether they are one event or all separate events. Such as,

Isa:2:12:
For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty,
and upon every one that is lifted up;
and he shall be brought low:

Isa:13:6:
Howl ye;
for the day of the LORD is at hand;
it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

Isa:13:9:
Behold,
the day of the LORD cometh,
cruel both with wrath and fierce anger,
to lay the land desolate:
and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

Isa:34:8:
For it is the day of the LORD's vengeance,
and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.