The Alt-Right Movement: A New Age of Racism and Xenophobia

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Black have pen!s privileges, They are going to need to cut off their dicks to even out the playing field

That is how ridiculous white privileged sounds to me.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Black have pen!s privileges, They are going to need to cut off their dicks to even out the playing field

That is how ridiculous white privileged sounds to me.

I think that has more to do with the surrounding temperature. Mine's smaller in winter.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
All other races are still allowed to have pride in their own race. Why are whites excluded and no longer are allowed to find pride in their own race? I just don't understand why there is a double standard. That's my problem with the whole thing.

You're not even allowed to feel pride of being yourself anymore. If you're white. Unless you're a racist. It's mind boggling.
There's a specific formula that explains it, but you wouldn't understand it.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I think that has more to do with the surrounding temperature. Mine's smaller in winter.

Then I want compensation from south weather dwelling humans, them ****ers are privileged and so owe us cold weather dwelling people.

That's how ridiculous white privileges is to me.

Whoever buys into this $hit is a ****ing retard.

Pull your head out and have a look.

:laughing3:

There's a specific formula that explains it, but you wouldn't understand it.

Is guilt the multiplier in that equation?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
M sub a + A sub d x H sub m / T sub p = sum C

I've taken guilt right out of my equation, That's why I don't give a fu€k about all the guilt monger's anymore.

And apparently you are a racist sexist when you have no guilt anymore. I've learnt.

But since I've taken guilt out of my equation. I don't give a fu€k since I don't feel guilty when they call me a racist sexist.

I am no longer manipulatable via guilt trip :lol:

Take that you retarded progressive guilt monger's.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

"They are watching us"

The sheer size of just the observable universe and the probability of life as compared to the amount of planets already discovered by the Kepler telescope means that intelligent life is not just an assurety but that the universe is teeming with intelligent life..

The only real question is..

Do we fall under that label intelligent life when we still fight each other constantly, destroy our own biosphere and are not yet really making a concerted effort to get out there and meet our stellar brothers and sisters. - Luke Patch

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

"They are watching us"

The sheer size of just the observable universe and the probability of life as compared to the amount of planets already discovered by the Kepler telescope means that intelligent life is not just an assurety but that the universe is teeming with intelligent life..

The only real question is..

Do we fall under that label intelligent life when we still fight each other constantly, destroy our own biosphere and are not yet really making a concerted effort to get out there and meet our stellar brothers and sisters. - Luke Patch

Smoke a other joint!!!

You're not even close to as intelligent as you believe.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

Welcome to Canada's latest and greatest game show - Xenophobia!

I'm your host, the late Colin Emm, and I'm British. We'll get a chance to deal with THAT group later in the show. But first, the rules.

The rules are very simple. The game is broken into three rounds. Round One is Religion. Round Two is Country of Origin. Round Three is Political systems. Our families will get a chance to spin the wheel in each of the three stages, and choose the best answers that match up with their spins and our studio audience.

ROUND ONE WHEEL - RELIGION

For example, let's say the wheel stops on Islam. I might say something like, "We surveyed 100 people. The top 50 answers are on the board. Name something that the Israelis dislike about Muslims."

One participant from each family - there are two families playing our game - will come up to the podium and buzz in. The first one to ring gets to answer first. they also get to decide if they wish to play or pass.

In turn, I'll ask each of the other family members for another answer to the question. If the family gets all the answers correct, they win that round.

Each family gets three strikes. After the third trike, the other family can steal and win - but only if they guess one of the remaining unknown answers.

Whichever family earns the most points at the end of the show wins.

We'd like to thank our sponsors for helping us with today's show. Manischewitz Wines, Hamas Personnel Management and B'nai Brith.

We'll be back after this message from the makers of the new, improved trinitrotoluene, Blammmo!

Last edited: