Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I don't think Trump should run in 2024 either simply because the Leftists and the Dems will only turn it into a circus again because their hatred of him is so visceral. I can't imagine hating someone so badly that one would risk losing the entire country. Must be sad to be a Democrat now-a-days.

Conservatives tend to be a pretty happy bunch so I pity the Dems!

But a DeSantis, sticking to the same policies that Trump had, will definitely make a good President since it seems he does have his constituents best interests at heart and he doesn't carry the baggage that Trump does. My only hope is that the Rhinos are defeated and replaced with people who believe, as Trump did, in the American people.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I don't think Trump should run in 2024 either simply because the Leftists and the Dems will only turn it into a circus again because their hatred of him is so visceral. I can't imagine hating someone so badly that one would risk losing the entire country. Must be sad to be a Democrat now-a-days.

Conservatives tend to be a pretty happy bunch so I pity the Dems!

But a DeSantis, sticking to the same policies that Trump had, will definitely make a good President since it seems he does have his constituents best interests at heart and he doesn't carry the baggage that Trump does. My only hope is that the Rhinos are defeated and replaced with people who believe, as Trump did, in the American people.
Don’t worry the Democrats and their media allies hate DeSantos as much as Trump .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
They would have acted much the same if any non-RINO Republican had won in 2016.
His rough straight talk cuts them to the core Lol

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
  • Wow
Reactions: Dixie Cup

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Don’t worry the Democrats and their media allies hate DeSantos as much as Trump .
The difference is, Desantis has a successful political background, and he doesn't come off as unpredicatable and unhinged. He actually seems like a very likeable guy. this could be bad news for Democrats if he runs, particularly with sleepy grampa Biden at the helm right now. And with the decline of quality of living in many major democrat run cities resulting from their harmful policies, and fatigue the average middle class American is feeling for being relentlessly accused of countless "isms", I don't suspect it will take long for the shine to wear off of the current regressive administration, and people warming to the prospect of someone offering fresh positive energy.