Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It wasn't a bull shit story. It was on the radio at work, two of us heard it and discussed it. Maybe you'd do the same thing if it was your daughter! Anyway, Putz isn't to be taken seriously about ANYTHING!
Difference is, I did it. With a rifle in my hand. I know what I am.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
So I’ll take that as a no. Can say I’m surprised

You just take it any way you want, I don't care and no one else does either. Most people by now would take the hint and give me a wide berth - I want absolutely nothing to do with you. Are you too stupid to get the picture? FCUK OFF!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Re: THE POWERFUL TRADITIONAl HEALER AND SPELL CASTER DOCTOR CALL OR WHATS APP +276604

I need you to put a curse on an internet troll for me.
How many children will it cost me?
(There, FTFY )
;)
Just keep layin them on the table till he tells you to stop...

BTW, You may want to use a spell checker just to make sure he doesn't make any mistakes.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Thanks after all I am 25% red with white skin (recessive gene) lol
LoL
You make it sound like a raspberry cream cheese bagel doood.
;)
Though that might explain the 10% effective at the tax payers expense.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
An armed patrol of Mexican soldiers disarmed and detained two US soldiers, south of the American fence but north of the Rio Grande a couple of weeks back

http://www.newsweek.com/mexican-sol...-army-troops-apparent-confusion-about-1401939

"Confusion about the border" What nonsense. The Rio Grande is quite distinctive and it is the border all the way along. It would take some effort to end up on the other side of it and you would sure as hell know that you'd crossed it.

Wouldn't it be interesting if the Mexicans fought back?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
An armed patrol of Mexican soldiers disarmed and detained two US soldiers, south of the American fence but north of the Rio Grande a couple of weeks back

http://www.newsweek.com/mexican-sol...-army-troops-apparent-confusion-about-1401939

"Confusion about the border" What nonsense. The Rio Grande is quite distinctive and it is the border all the way along. It would take some effort to end up on the other side of it and you would sure as hell know that you'd crossed it.

Wouldn't it be interesting if the Mexicans fought back?

I think the answer to your question is simple. Would U.S. employees be allowed on Mexican real estate to erect a fence? Since the river marks the border wouldn't it be reasonable to erect the fence on the north bank of the river? Doesn't require a whole lot of brain power! :)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
If the Rio Grande is the border and the soldiers were caught NORTH of the river how were they in Mexican territory?

It is simple..................................the border fence cuts across loops of the river...........................................

and the border fence is actually built some distance NORTH of the border.....................................

so that support posts can go into solid ground and not be washed out by river erosion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus THERE IS Yankee land SOUTH of the border fence.............................

sandwiched between the fence and the actual river bank border!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As usual the Mexicans were being PISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are all smiles and pals when Yankees have jobs to invest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But they are something else when it comes to THEIR SOVEREIGNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a Yankee rail line that runs very close to part of the border in New Mexico................................

and there is a LONG steep grade where freight trains slow right down..................................

making it easy to hop aboard.........................................

And that is what Mexicans were doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They would sneak across the border after dark and wait for a freight train and hop aboard as it lumbered up the grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The banditos knew how to trigger the emergency air brakes on the train and when it stopped they would pick a couple of cars and a mob would ransack whatever was inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While the train crew hid out of sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes they might find electronics...............................................

or clothing........................................

or maybe only toilet paper..............................................

but HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All these things are necessary and getting them for free in nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the railway got sick of the crap and batches of FBI agents began riding in random freight cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure enough a freight carrying FBI cargo got stopped and as the banditos jumped in.........................

FBI jumped out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A wild melees ensued..................................

A female FBI agent was cracked on the skull with a club................................

but hung on long enough for other agents to get a good look at her attacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The banditos fled back across the border with FBI in hot pursuit of the club wielder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chased the guy right into his own house and arrested him and dragged him back to United States to face robbery and assault charges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Mexican ambassador delivered a stinging lecture to the Yankee ambassador over the Yankee "violation" of Mexican Sovereignty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Mexicans picking up a couple of Yankee soldiers ON YANKEE SOIL for violating Mexican sovereignty aint a new thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!