Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
A couple of RCMP officers stopped at Sandy Bay First Nation and talked to an old Indian standing on the road.
He told the old Indian, "I need to inspect this land for illegally grown drugs."
The elder reluctantly said, "okay, but don't go into that field over there...", as he pointed with his lips to the location.
The RCMP officer verbally exploded & said, "look mister, I have the authority of the federal government with me!"
Reaching into his rear back pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge & proudly displayed it to the old Indian.
"See this badge?! This badge means I can go wherever I want, whenever I want................on any land! No questions asked, no answers given! Do you understand old man?"
The elder nodded kindly, apologized & went about his business. Moments later he heard loud - fearful screams; he looked up & saw the RCMP officer running for his life, being chased by a Bull Bison. With every step the Bull Bison was gaining ground on the officer & it was likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.
The old Indian threw down his tools & ran as fast as he could to the fence & yelled at the top of his lungs......"YOUR BADGE! SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
That joke was mildly amusing the first 437 times I heard it

Peter Sellers did a version of that of that joke about 40 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know the one I mean..................................................

Sellers looks at a dog and asks: "does your dog bite"?

And the hotel owner says "no"...................................

So Sellers pats the dog................................

and gets bitten.....................................

and the hotel owner shrugs and says "that`s not my dog"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its too bad that Cliffy is so limited in his thinking that he has to steal clues from old white guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

POOR Cliffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He does not understand that the demands and hypocrite INSANITY................................................................

of working within the LIE-beral legal system is adversely affecting the judgement of some Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Our idiot Boy gets another term of office......................................

WE WILL ALL END UP THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-beral policy is SO INSANE..........................................

WE will be begging somebody to PULL THE TRIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Clearly you can’t then. Thanks

In related news...........................................

some people are SURPRISED that Trump has put a 5% duty on various Mexican exports to United States..........................

in response to Mexican indifference to foreigners passing FREELY through Mexican territory........................................

on their way to enter United States ILLEGALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in related news..................................

some PISSY and trigger happy Mexican Soldiers ARRESTED and detained some Yankee soldiers on the Yankee river bank of Rio Grande!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A MAJOR political incident was avoided when the Yankee soldiers recognized the INSANITY of the Mexican position and allowed

themselves to be "arrested" by the Mexicans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yankees are to be congratulated on their patience and forbearance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that Trump 5% tariff??????????????????????????/

STILL A BARGAIN for Mexico even at TEN PERCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
In related news...........................................

some people are SURPRISED that Trump has put a 5% duty on various Mexican exports to United States..........................

in response to Mexican indifference to foreigners passing FREELY through Mexican territory........................................

on their way to enter United States ILLEGALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And in related news..................................
some PISSY and trigger happy Mexican Soldiers ARRESTED and detained some Yankee soldiers on the Yankee river bank of Rio Grande!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A MAJOR political incident was avoided when the Yankee soldiers recognized the INSANITY of the Mexican position and allowed
themselves to be "arrested" by the Mexicans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yankees are to be congratulated on their patience and forbearance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that Trump 5% tariff??????????????????????????/
STILL A BARGAIN for Mexico even at TEN PERCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auto stocks are in a free fall.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Auto stocks are in a free fall.

OH DEAR.....................me???????????????????????????

The shameless international version of a Three Card Monte GRIFTER`S GAME..................................

designed to SUCKER the GULLIBLE............................................

also known as a Stock Market...............................................

has lost a few points today.................................................

that the scammers and exploiters who are RIGGING the game from behind the scenes..................................

will RAPIDLY MAKE UP tomorrow....................................

or next week.....................................

or whenever they flip a coin and choose to make a move???????????????????????????????

And hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are always telling us NOT TO DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berasl WANT US TO TAKE TRANSIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the cost of spare parts becomes crippling..................................................

then CARS WILL BE PARKED and people will be FORCED to take transit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would this NOT SUIT OUR LIE-beral overlords??????????????????????????????????

THIS IS LIE-beral policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals seek to FORCE US OFF THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How bad is it that Trump MIGHT POSSIBLY AID CDN LIE-beral policy???????????????????????

Unless of course I AM RIGHT in pointing out that LIE-berals only want to FORCE ORDINARY PEOPLE off the roads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals and their PALS EXPECT TO KEEP ON MOTORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The actions of the RIGGED game of stock trading CARD SHARPS.............................................

is virtually DISCONNECTED from the activities of ordinary people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here is a thought...............................................

JUST SUPPOSE that China STOPS sending us car parts..............................................

and that is HUGELY UNLIKELY as China NEEDS the sales revenue to FEED a billion people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the car parts stop coming............................................

WHAT THEN?????????????????????????????????

I say...............................then NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Head into your nearest auto parts store and start quizzing them on the VARIOUS GRADES of parts available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can get tie rod ends for your vehicle ranging from $25.00 up to $80.00........................................................

and the MORE RELIABLE and LONGER LASTING ONES usually AINT MADE IN CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes............provoking China IS A DANGEROUS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But letting the slave drivers and bully boy Soviet butchers of Beijing build up their military just like ADOLF HITLER aint a good game either!!!!!!!!!!

And letting China AID the Radical Muslim LOONS of Tehran to get hold of nuclear weapons IS AN EVEN WORSE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trouble with Beijing comes and goes........................................

but nuclear armed Muslim LUNATICS will be forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
OH DEAR.....................me???????????????????????????

The shameless international version of a Three Card Monte GRIFTER`S GAME..................................

designed to SUCKER the GULLIBLE............................................

also

Do you ever have negative thoughts?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You can get tie rod ends for your vehicle ranging from $25.00 up to $80.00............................................ ............

and the MORE RELIABLE and LONGER LASTING ONES usually AINT MADE IN CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mostly they are. Or India. Or Mexico. Just the box has an American name on it. China can make quality products, you just have to pay for it.
SOmetimes it works the other way too. Atlas Copco mining equipmet is made in Sweden but the air filters are made by DOnaldson in the US.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You can get tie rod ends for your vehicle ranging from $25.00 up to $80.00............................................ ............

Mostly they are. Or India. Or Mexico. Just the box has an American name on it. China can make quality products, you just have to pay for it.
SOmetimes it works the other way too. Atlas Copco mining equipmet is made in Sweden but the air filters are made by DOnaldson in the US.

SO YOU HAVE CONFIRMED WHAT I HAVE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did India or Mexico become CHINESE PROVINCES???????????????????????????????

THANK YOU for deliberately NOT understanding plain English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Do you ever have negative thoughts?

Negative thoughts?????????????????????????

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am and remain POSITIVE THAT LIE-berals are WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that Civil service union HOGS ARE DANGEROUSLY GREEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Oh Cliffy..............................................

to my knowledge YOU ARE NOT DYING YET......................................

and you DO GET MOCKED DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED MONEY CLIFFY.......................................................................

I suggest you go SUE your old school board for allowing you.........................................

to think you are an educated and logical person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly your education system HAS FAILED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they HAVE LIED ABOUT YOUR ABILITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should be very OFFENDED..........................

and not just IGNORANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!